Chapter 28 – Conclusion
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobody spoke, at least they couldn't speak. The event that just occurred was engraved in their minds. From Elvis's hidden form to Alfeios unknown powers. But someone finally interrupted the silence. 

"The winner of this match is, Alfeios Jundeager!" Mrs. Einzburg yelled. There was a moment of silence before the whole crowd went wild. 

All those who cheered for Alfeios started chanting his name. "ALFEIOS!" "ALFEIOS!" "ALFEIOS!" The whole crowd was filled with noise, only the ones who wished for Elvis to win were silent. 

After a few rounds of applause and celebrations, everyone started leaving the facility with a joyous smile or a disappointed frown. The last of the students to leave were the girls and Leon. But before they left they decided to approach Alfeios. Just as Alfeios was about to turn to them he was stopped by Mrs. Elfise. 

"That was a spectacle Mr. Jundeager, to think that the son of the notorious leader of Treasures would be this terrifying," she said with a smile. 

Upon hearing this Alfeios ignored her at the moment and first turned to Leon and the girls, 

"Why don't you guys go first, I'll be right out when I'm done here," he said to them. With that, they took their leave but Mrs. Elfise was quite irritated he ignored her. 

Alfeios then turned back to Mrs. Elfise and said, "Time is of the essence so whatever you need make it quick," He said with a cold gaze in his eyes. 

Th-this kid! He dares to converse to me this way Mrs. Elfise thought without showing it on her face. 

"Okay then, I wanted to inform you that your ranking will be changed as of today," she said. 

"Is that all," Alfeios replied. 

The nerves of this brat... it interesting Lich thought to himself as he observed the conversation.

"No, actually I'm more curious about those powers of yours," she replied.

 "I have but one thing to say, WHATEVER YOU'VE ALL SEEN HERE TODAY OR WHATEVER YOU'VE NOTICED, SPEAK NOTHING OF IT." 

When Alfeios responded, the pressure that he released was as if you've been trapped under a semi-truck trying and giving it you're all to escape. 

The principal, vice-principal, and Mrs. Einzburg who stood there couldn't help but fold under such domineering pressure. 

Alfeios noticed this and retracted to his calm nonchalantly self and proceeded to take his leave. 

"Oh, this arm of mine is NONE OF YOUR CONCERN," towards the end of this sentence Alfeios looked back at the three with widened eyes like that of a madman.

The look he gave them sent more than shivers down their spines. Suddenly, the mood was interrupted by a blood-curdling scream. 

"ARHHG! MONSTER, A-A MONSTER!" 

Vice-principal, Von-Stein screamed at the top of his lungs.

Alfeios had a sadistic smile as he was close to setting foot outside the building.

  "Vice-principal! What's the matter! What's happening to you!" Mrs. Elfise shouted. 

Von-Stein was palming his face in agony. This went on for a few seconds before it finally stopped as soon as Alfeios left the building. 

"H-H-he's a monster, an m-monster far worse than his father! vice-principal Von-Stein stuttered as he tried to put his words together. 

"What do you mean! Did you see something?" Mrs. Einzburg interrupted. 

"H-his power, it's terrifying!" principal Von-Stein yet again stuttering to say these words.

 "Can you elaborate more," Mrs. Elfise said while trying to comfort Von-Stein. Von-Stein who was now finally able to stand properly continued to explain what happened. 

"When I had sneakingly used my All-Seeing Eyes to take a peek at Alfeios magical capacity I was horrified….unlike us where there's a magical fraction that shows how much magic we've attained to our potential max....." 

Von-Stein stopped for a juncture. 

"What is it speak!" Mrs. Elfise said trying to pry the information out of Von. 

"Well, for him there was no fraction, the denominator of his powers were all question marks while the numerator for his current magical capacity had the value of four-hundred and ninety-nine thousand units." 

Both Mrs. Elfise and Mrs. Einzburg wobbled from their knees as their faces turned into horrified expressions. 

Note: Magical Capacity is the amount of magic an individual can have when they've reached their limits in life. It's counts as units and written as q fraction. With the numerator representing the number of magic the individual currently had to the denominator representing the number of that individual's max potential. 

"Imp-possible!" Mrs. Elfise stuttered. 

"H-how could someone human have that much of a magic capacity. No-not even the greatest magicians in history had a capacity that high," Mrs. Einzburg stuttered as she intervened in the discussion.

"It's not impossible, be-because when I had checked his father when I met him, he was three-hundred and ninety-eight thousand. Which is why I told you he is far worse than his father. Neither of us knows what his future holds," Von-Stein intervened. 

After hearing this Mrs. Elfise and Mrs. Einsurg both dropped to their knees, both in fear and deep in thought.

What in the hell are you, Alfeios Jundeager? This was the only thought that crossed Mrs. Elfise mine.

*Back to Alfeios*

Alfeios had now finally made it to the school gates when he saw the girls and Leon supposedly chatting and laughing. 

Leon spotted Alfeios and shouted, "Hey Alfei!" 

Alfeios didn't respond and instead walked towards the girls and said, 

"Sorry girls but I'll be heading home now since some important matter has come up."

Alfeios didn't give them any time to speak and instead grabbed Leon and broth him to the car before taking off. The girls stood there dumbfounded but never let it bother them.

0