Eccentric Severe Paintings
19 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mallomor’s ears drooped. “That’s right. You’ll tell me when you’re ready. Can I see those paintings?”

“Are you sure? They’re not the most aesthetically pleasing.”

“Of course I’m sure!”

Niko led Mallomor into the basement of the boat, somewhere that Mallomor had never gone down, due to it having a demon proof lock.

Niko turned on the dragon-shaped lantern, light flooding everywhere. 

Niko was right about his pictures not being aesthetically pleasing, at least not how Instagram and Tumblr would define it. 

They were mostly black and white, with a dynamic, gritty feel to them. Lots of meticulous cross hatching and pools of black. There was a feeling of fear and hopelessness expressed in them.

.

A dullahan riding an emaciated horse with glowing red eyes trampling over a crowd of people.

.

A woman gives up her eyeballs in payment for a deal with a dragon-man thing.

.

A kraken attacks a cruise liner in a maritime disaster worse than the Titanic.

.

Mallomor was utterly fascinated by them. “Are any of them for sale? I’m willing to pay you a lot for one of these.”

Niko shook his head. “These aren’t yet for sale. They all need some tweaking. If you’re interested, there’s a showing next week.”

Mallmor’s eyes glowed in excitement. “I gotta stick around for that!... Would it be considered a date?”

Niko was unsure how to respond. “I suppose...though I don’t think we’re really anything right now.”

Mallomor “accidentally” brushed his arm against Niko’s. “Are you willing to change that?"

“Perhaps. I’ll have to sleep on it.”

Mallomor grew a wide smile. “Sleep well. I expect an answer by the showing.”

That night, Niko’s anxieties about dating a demon kept him up at night. 

It’s a good thing he’s low status, but he shouldn’t be trifled with. And what if the relationship doesn’t work out? What if he’s possessive, or pushes me too far? He seems very lustful...but I have been a bit lonely lately…

How much do you like Miko (Mallomor x Niko) so far?
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
2