Stream 6: Art Stream for Chilling and Studying
21 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hi, I'm Mike, and this is Apartment Life! Today we're going to relax and study Lofi Hip Hop while I'm drawing webtoons for webtoon creators. Let's get straight to it." *Camera moves to the computer screen showing a canvas.* "Oh, by the way, please donate to me. I'm really poor."

IHATEPOORPEOPLE donated 1k dollars!

Message: EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW you're really are begging!

AutumnFireField: Bruh.

EyesGlaringAtMe: This is why nobody likes you.

"Thanks for the donation." *Lofi Hip Hop music starts* 

AutumnFireField: Isn't the stream going to get copyrighted?

"If people are wondering, I'm not going to get copyrighted since I had a friend make the music for free."

AutumnFireField donated 3 dollars!

Message: Wow, your friend is generous.

*Mike proceeds to draw a rough draft of foreground, background, and middle ground with some unpolish details quickly.* "So I add this and modify that. It's a good thing I took online drawing lessons in art college." *Music shifts into another one.* "I want the character to be in front of the dragon's gaping mouth." *Proceeds to write a highly detailed drawing of a woman facing towards the dragon's wide mouth along with gushing winds to add to the atmosphere.*Well, I need to add more details for the extra buck." * Mike then adds even more details to the scales, fangs, and eyes of the dragon. Mike also made the dragon look more frightening and realistic.* 

ThrustDegree089: Crow thinks it's a nice drawing.

AutumnFireField: Same.

EyesGlaringAtMe: I'm glad to see taking art college pulled off for you.

"You know, what should I eat for dinner? Kimchi rice? That'd be delicious and cheap. But since I got a one k donation, I should splurge a little. Ah, an In With Out burger, Animal Fries with extra spread, and small soda sound good; I even have a coupon. *While talking, he continues to draw several more rough panels for the chapter.* "Then I polish the drafts more. I'll add more details here, make the characters express more emotions." *Lofi Hip Hop song changes for the fifth time.*

Zaipher: Who's that?

AutumnFireField: Yo, who the fuck is at the window?

EyesGlaringAtMe: Is that the old guy?

"Somebody's at the window?" *Mike turns his head, seeing something.* "Yo, what the fu-*&#^87265871^&%&@$^&*$@^*(#^%98273s; fig." *Distortion in the video appears.* "Nah, too little details." *Despite distortion, the music remains unchanged.*

AutumnFireField: What happened?

ThrustDegree089: Crow does not know what's going on.

EyesGlaringAtMe: What the hell?

*Proceeds to finish the drawings.* "Ok, I've been paid one hundred and twenty-one dollars. Well, now that I'm tired and finished drawing, I'm going to end the stream. Bye."

Stream End.

If there are any mistakes or typos, please put Them in the comments (I'm so tired.)

Going to edited

...

...

...

one day

 

 

 

0