REturn (non cannon)
35 13 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Deep breathing came and went as a frenzy of steps came like a raging bull, the camera view going haywire as it's being swung around by rushed hands.

EyesGlaringAtMe: What's going on???!!!

AutumnFireField: Where have you been?

ThrustDegree089: Crow is unknowing.

Zaipher: It's been two months? Where have you been?!

"It's chasing me." Deep breathing came once again as he ran to the train station. "I barely have time to explain," Mike said between deep breaths. He quickly paid and showed his ticket going into the train. 

AutumnFireField: Is this a prank?

EyesGlaringAtMe: I don't know.

DecoderTwelve: I have a bad feeling about this.

"I'm scared. It's coming." Mike said, looking through the windows in fear. "The thing."

AutumnFireField: What thing?!
EyesGlaringAtMe: What's chasing you!?

"It might catch up. Why can't this damn train hurry?" Mike mumbled as he reached out from his backpack showing a small DIY flamethrower. "I hear it," Mike whispered as a thumping sound came.

"Thump, thump, thump, thump." With each passing second, the sound came faster and faster, less distant than before. A chill came through the viewers and Mike. An uncomparable one, one that shocks through the body with fear. Mike's face paler and paler with each second. Calmer breaths came as he tried to comfort himself. "Everything will be fine; everything will be fine." Mike comforted himself to no avail.  Fear was inevitable; anybody would feel it.

"It's coming," Mike whispered once again. Everybody could feel the fear. Deeper and deeper breaths came his face became even paler. I'm scared was a thought everybody had. On the bus, on the viewers, on the reader, and most importantly, Mike. Death came closer and closer, and everybody became pale as a ghost. The chill came back again. A shock once more coursed through everybody. "Just end it already," Mike said, pale and scared from the suspension and fear. "Just, please." He said once again.

His wish came the thumping sound louder, and faster than ever before came. The chill stronger than ever came once again. Everybody's heart screamed to the fullest. "Come at me." Mike stuttered as he pulled out his flamethrower. The thing came. It was large, long; it had strands of colors through its body. The strands came and distort. The colors grew darker and more disgusting. Hair, flesh, skin, teeth, eyes, organs all sprouted from unknown spots.

AutumnFireField: What the?

EyesGlaringAtMe: This is disgusting.

The strands formed a mouth that sprouted hair and teeth from the tongue and flesh. It tried to speak only to be gurgles and distorted sounds. Everybody looked at it in fear and disgust, their face paler than possible. Some gasped for air: some stood stiff like a statue, some cried for help. "God help us, please." A catholic woman wearing a cross necklace said. In response, that thing just giggled in amusement. 

"You think this is funny, goddamnit!?" A pale-faced man wearing a camo top said. Only to be gobbled up by a large tongue made out of strands with teeth and sharpened hair impaling the man. Everybody screamed in fear. The strands morphed once again, forming ahead with a voice box hanging from its neck. Gore spilled all over and the impaled dropped on the floor.

"Rule one: NO DEFIANCE. YOU SHALL SUBMIT." The head said with its voicebox dancing in amusement. Whatever it was, it's otherworldly and powerful.

"Are you ok? A woman asked. "Of course I am-" He responded before he became gooey flesh and organs. Everybody yelled in fear. Fear, fear was the best tool for subject submission. That thing knew it all too well. 

"Rule two: NO LIES. YOU SHALL BE TRUTHFUL." It yelled out as everybody cowered in fear.

"Rule three: BLOODSHED WITH FIRE SHALL HAPPEN OR ELSE, ALL SHALL DIE." It yelled out.

"Rule four: DEFY THE SECOND AND THIRD TWICE MEANS DEVOLUTION. FOLLOW THE THIRD, AND THE KILLER SHALL BE FREE." It was cruel rules. Everybody in their life defied, lied, and played with the lives of small beings at some point. A game where only the cunning and selfish lives: looking down at his flamethrower Mike shivered in fear. Could I really? 

"Help!" A woman yelled right before her neck being burnt by a lighter. "Please help! I have a baby to take care of!" Slowly but surely, she died from the fire. The man left

"Rule Five: NO EXCEPTIONS.

Mike's face paled: I could die: with his shivering hands, he looked at his flamethrower; could I really? I could use it to kill. It's not exactly its purpose, but I could kill. Wait, the thing said no exceptions. That means cells, bugs, spiders, anything that could die, anything that lived, as long it can be killed by fire, I can live! That means all I have to do is.

"Crunch!" The sound echoed through the train. In reaction, everybody looked at Mike like he was insane, whose blood was dripping down.

AutumnFireField: Is he insane?!

He took out his flamethrower and burned his own blood and cells. His blood was killed with his own flamethrower he disappeared in a flash of light. 

EyesGlaringAtMe: So that's why.

DecoderTwelve: Smart for once.

 

 

 

 

1