Chapter 7 Idea
72 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 7
"I come in peace"

Joked Cale. Fighting them is a bad idea but escaping will be really hard. While he was thinking about what to do the wolves suddenly pounced on his summons.

Having number advantage the wolves surrounded them and attacked while cautiously retreating hastily.
Cale knows what they are doing, he once saw a TV program about a mongoose and a cobra fighting, the mongoose keeps provoking and attacking the cobra, with its fast reflexes it wasn't easily caught and eventually the cobra became tired and defeated.

One of the wolves suddenly slipped between two snakes and attacks Cale directly.

"Shit!"

Startled, Cale immediately went to the side to aim his knife and swung it at the incoming wolf. Because the wolf jumped at him, the wolf didn't have enough time to maneuver its way out in the air and the knife managed to slice the side of the wolf.

Whimpering the wolf immediately escapes. Although the wolf was injured, Cale didn't try to finish it as a beast is at its deadliest when cornered.

Noticing the situation slowly turning badly Cale asks the system.
"System if I recall back my summon and summon it again will its injury instantly heal?"
"No, once your summon monster gets injured it will need time to recuperate"

Cale is bummed out to hear that but he has an idea and it required the usage of points.

Cale immediately orders snake 1 who is now bleeding from its body to surround and protect him. To be honest, because of Cale the snakes have to be extra wary because they have to protect him so he came up with something that may sacrifice one or 2 snakes but if he can kill all the wolves then the loss will be returned.

The idea Cale came up with is pretty simple. Snake 1 will coil around him to protect him using its body while the other will attack the wolves. It might sound suicidal for one snake to go against them and Cale feels a bit of guilt about his summon but once snake 2 is on the verge of death he can recall it, remove it from the summon slot and summon a new healthy one. Although he can only summon 2 at a time but as long as he has enough points he can continuously summon monsters!

Looking through his system, ignoring the wolf integration time, he has a total of 21 points! Meaning he can summon a total of 5 snakes if needed!

Because Cale's safety is now guaranteed he can order snake 2 to go all out and take at least one of them or getting them tired will be enough.

Now that Cale's safety is secured, He ordered snake 2 to go all out. Snake 2 immediately pounced on the injured wolf killing it instantly however the price it paid was its body was badly battered by claws and fangs.

Just when it was about to die, snake 2 suddenly disappear. Cale immediately opened the system, remove snake 2 from the summon slot, bought a new one, and summoned it instantly.

The wolves who were surrounding snake 2 were startled when it vanished and not long after a new healthy snake appeared. Cale ordered the new snake 2 to attack. The wolves who was still surprised was caught off guard by the attack.

One of the wolves was bitten by its neck and another was thrown off by the tail whip of snake 2 and hits a tree. The wolves realizing what happened immediately retaliate.

The wolf that was bitten at the neck was slowly dying. Though now only 5 wolves remain and one of them is injured. Cale still doesn't order snake 1 to attack. The wolves were slowly getting the advantage until one of them got bitten in the leg by snake 2.

Seeing this happen. Cale ordered snake 1 to join in the fight and finish them.
With two wolves being injured the wolves is now on its brink of defeat. One of the wolves who aren't injured howled and retreated followed by the others. But how could Cale let them escape?

Not minding the two injured wolves, cale ordered to attack the other three. At the end only one wolf managed to escape.

“My second day here in this world and I already experienced life threatening situation twice.” Mumbled Cale as the tension eases. Maybe going out was bad idea? Thought Cale but killing monsters is the easiest way to earn money, if he didn't have the system he wouldn't have done this.

4