Chapter 8 Plan
57 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally back at the town, Cale sighs in relief. The guards gave him a look when they saw that he was carrying a boar but they just ignored it. While he was walking he saw the integration time of green leaf wolf which was 5:43 minutes.

Cale plans to sale this boar to get the items he needed for his plan tomorrow. A whole boar can get him a lot of money. 

After selling the boar, he got 9 silvers which was the biggest he'd ever earned. Seeing the silver coins in his little worn out pouch Cale was excited. 

 

Next he bought some clothing's, like boots, pants, a cloak, and gloves in all large sizes and something to cover a face with. Of course he bought them all through different stores and he disguised himself to prevent suspicions for his plan.  He also bought a brown paint which cost a lot. After that he was left with 2 silver and 16 cooper.

 As for the goblin ears he was planning on exchanging it tomorrow if his plan work. 

After buying the items, he made his way back home and at the back, buried it so that his brother won't see it. 

 

Now all he has to do is wait for the integration time to be over.  For the extra silver left he kept it to himself. He had the meat from the deer earlier so he didn't need to buy food. He can just use an excuse that he bought one in a cheap price. 

 

The next day Cale woke up early. He was tired from yesterday and his young body couldn't take all the stress so he slept early.

He immediately checks his system. There, words appeared that says.. 

Orc integration time complete

Orcs can now can be summoned using 6 points

Green leaf wolves integration time complete

Green leaf wolves can now be summoned using 4 points

 

Nice! Now he can now summon an orc and a wolf. The most useful now is the orc. Excited, Cale got up and after telling his brother he's doing a job he left.

He immediately went to the forest, he didn't want to get very far, after finding a secluded place, he removed one of the snake which ache him a bit as it was a waste of points, replacing it with an orc, after that he immediately summons it.

A green skinned tall and buff orc appeared before him.

Though its body is a bit big, it is still acceptable. Cale plan is simple, get an orc to pretend to be an adventurer, using it he can exchange, even sell some things from his hunt for money.

 

Now he's planning to test if this orc can easily blend in the town, for that he plans to train it to walk, and move like a human. As for speaking, because of the connection between him and the orc through the system he immediately knows it won't be able to speak but for that he can just accompany it as a companion, of course he will hide his identity.

Through the system he can command the orc through his mind even without speaking so Cale is optimistic about this plan. He spent nearly the entire morning training the orc. He also hunted quite a bit as well though it was mainly goblins. At noon he went back to the house to eat, he noticed that his brother is a bit down but Cale thought he it was related to his part time job or school. 

After eating he was now ready to try his plan. In a secluded forest Cale now dresses up the orc. It was quite a hurdle dressing up a two meter tall orc and even though the summoned orc came with a cover to his lower part, Cale didn't remove it and just put its pants with it. The pants and the clothes looks tight but it was okay. He also made it to wear boots and the gloves. After that he painted its face with brown paint and after it dried he covered it with clothing only showing its green colored eye. Lastly he put a cloak over him. 

Seeing this Cale was satisfied. Other than its green eyes everything about the orc looks normal. The orc tried to move forcibly cause it seems uncomfortable but Cale immediately ordered it to stop. A low growl came out of the orc. 

During the training he discovered that this orc or more precisely his summoned monsters aren't just a puppet with no emotions, intelligence or habit. They still have characteristics like a real monster. With its low intelligence Cale had trouble training it to be human like but as long as he keeps giving it orders then it can behave as such. 

After doing all that, he disguises himself as well with simple clothing and a mask clothing. 

Now all ready Cale toughen himself and with his orc walks back to the town.

 

 

 

 

4