Chapter 6 the silver champion
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that Alpha was exploring the outside let's make some more items. What materials do I have left? There is the armor gator Alpha just brought me let's use that to make my next champion of I have some new skills I can place on for this champion. Maybe the materials used to make the item dictate what skills are available. 

Let's use the skull again for the body and let's make it massive. Its harder to shape this skull than the dragons I wonder why. The armor has become deformed. Well let's go for an animal shape. Oh I'm running low on mana I need to resupply. Crabmen come over here please. Dont scream, I need more mana so I'm draining it from you five and done. Oh an important note draining mana from a body turns into dust, good to know. Now back to making my champion. 

Done. I name thee Bravo, the silver ape. Now for the skills and there is a great one that needs to be present on all four pieces, giantfication. So the chest piece well go with: beast roar, giantfication, and lazor beams. For the left arm: giantfication again, freeze beam, and iron palm. The right arm: giantfication again, frozen fist, and slam. Finally the feet: swiftness, hold back, and you guessed it giantfication. 

Now I just need to make weapon and a shield oh and another soul. Oh minions your master demands another sacrifice.☠

0