chapter 3 – Goddess blowjob and wild ride (R-18)
12.9k 23 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys, part 2 out of 3.

In other news, the author of azarinth healer gave me the green light to use his system as long as I don't plagiarize unique names like "azarinth". Three cheers to Rhaegar clear.png

Elise smiled at John's eager reply and began to get to work on his erection. She started by kissing the tip and then licking the shaft slowly and gently. John started moaning under the caress, enjoying it. Elise, encouraged by his reaction, started picking up the pace and licked faster. After some time she licked more downwards until she reached his massive apple-sized balls and began licking and sucking them like they were the tastiest treat while stroking his huge erection. John just kept moaning, unable to move by the mysterious power restraining him.

Elise stopped sucking after some time then put the penis between her sizeable breasts. However, John's willy was indeed very big and reached all the way up to her nose. Elise began moving up and down, squeezing her breasts, gyrating them, and at some point even licked and sucked the tip of his dick. After a few minutes of this 'torture', Elise decided it was time to suck on this bad boy.

She opened her small and amorous mouth and began to slowly suck on the tip, slowly but surely taking more and more. After reaching half the length, the goddess choked a bit so she decided that this depth was enough and began to bob her head up and down in a slowly increasing rhythm. John could see this happening and felt a sudden sense of self-satisfaction, a goddess was giving him head like a champ, yet his only regret was that he could not direct it actively, only moaning and saying from time to time "Faster" or "Slower" or "Right there".

Everything however needed to come to an end, as John was reaching his climax. John said "I'm about to cum", And the goddess replied by increasing her pace, her tongue and mouth working double-time as she looked at John's eyes as if imploring him to cum. Soon he reached his climax as he shouted "IM COMING". The goddess took his sizeable dick as deep as she could, as she felt a current of hot steaming cum shooting deep inside her mouth and throat in hot sticky ropes.

Elise, who was swallowing, suddenly felt a foreign sensation in her crotch, electrocuting her whole body. In the last 10 billion years since the birth of this new universe, She embraced over a hundred thousand individuals and tried thousands of sex toys, and even thought of herself as frigid. But never was she able to reach climax. Until now.

"Mmmn?... MMMMmmmmn!?... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" PSHHHH* PSHHHH*

The goddess Elise, while swallowing seed from a man she had just met for approximately an hour(in her space), was climaxing a massive torrential squirting orgasm like some slut while her eyes were rolled to the back of her head. Her whole body spasming.

While she was still spasming, John finished shooting over 200cc 1Because I can of splooge into her mouth space. One of the reasons for his insecurity was the size of his genitalia and also the amount he ejaculates.

Elise finished swallowing the massive load and started calming down from her very first orgasm. Elise slowly took out the penis in her mouth, while vacuuming all the remaining splooge, as if it was delicious cream. It was worth noting that Elise sucked like a champ.

Elise looked at John's still very erect dick and started caressing it lovingly with an infatuated gaze as if she found the greatest treasure in the world. She robbed her perfect cheeks on it affectionately, until she heard John's moans of pleasure and woke up from her trance. She then looked at John who was now looking at her expectantly, expecting something more...

Elise smiled and said, "We will now start the main event, are you ready to pop your cherry, John?". John nodded furiously while saying "Yes please take my virginity!".

Elise adjusted herself, got up, and straddled herself on his crotch area. His huge dick now touching her belly, the tip reaching the center of her body. She started rubbing her lower body on his shaft, slathering naughty liquids from her overly drenched entrance, causing them both to moan. Elise started to get impatient so she decided to just go for it. She raised her body and positioned his penis right below her vaginal entrance. And slowly, started sliding his sizeable dick inside, cm by cm, until two-thirds of it was inside, reaching her cervix" AHHH" They both shouted. All the way she and John gritted their teeth at the very tight feeling. Elise however was feeling it, even more. She had large toys inside of her, but she never had one this big, and the feel of the veins and heat coming from it was simply different from a cold dildo. John, on the other hand, was feeling as if he was being crushed. It was painful, but even more so, enjoyable.

Elise took a minute before she adjusted herself to the tight feeling and started moving up and down. Her breasts were swaying, her breaths were labored, and her face was slowly warped in pleasure. Never did she know sex was so good since only inept men had ever slept with her. If only she was not so limited in her selection of sex partners, she could have enjoyed this pleasure a long long time ago. At this thought, she began to be resentful to her creator the overseer, for depriving her of this pleasure for over 10 billion years.

John, not knowing the inner dilemma inside the goddess, was busy enjoying the wild ride from the goddess, and the view of her swaying hips and tits. No porn would be able to give a better visual and audio input than what he was experiencing now, not to mention the heavenly feeling surrounding his crotch. Her Moans as sweet as honey, her motions as enticing as a succubus, her face warped in pleasure like a slut, along with the general heavenly look of an unviolable angle, giving a contrast that strangely stroked his ego with pride. I'm fucking a lewd goddess! And she is even enjoying it! The timidity in John's heart was unknowingly fading away, slowly replaced by confidence and pride.

Elise continued riding for a few more minutes until John said "I'm going to cum!". Elise, who was also approaching climax, picked up her speed. Soon John shouted with a growl "CUMMING, TAKE IT ALL! UUOOOOO!!!". At the same time, hot cum started flowing out of his urethra like hot magma, the intensity of the orgasm was more than twice as intense as previously, Shooting deep into Elise's cervix.

SPURT* SPURT* GUSH*

Elise, who was also approaching climax, felt the hot rush of cum shooting inside her deepest spot, and that pushed her over the edge as she let out a beastly primal shout, uncharacteristic to a goddess "AHHHHHHHHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!".

PSHHHHHH*

The goddess squirted hard, love juices spraying all over John, drenching his body and the luxurious bed in love juices. However, this was not the end... since the goddess who was in the middle of orgasm slipped. SLURP*

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......" She let a silent scream as her cervix was penetrated. While normally it would be extremely painful for any human woman to have her cervix penetrated, she as a goddess, who had a far stronger physique, only felt uncontrollable pleasure. No man or object had ever reached there, and yet now it happened, causing her to faint in an uncontrollable climax. Her bountiful breasts, which were barren of juices before, started leaking milk.

Meanwhile, John kept coming and coming like a broken faucet inside her. Her belly showed a tiny bulge from the excessive amount he shot. Suddenly, he felt his body is free to move. Looking over, he saw the goddess was with a silly Ahegao face. Her body was spasming periodically, her wings flapped weirdly, her breasts were leaking, her eyes were rolled back and her tongue hung loose. Her lower body was leaking semen that escaped and love juices in a naughty mix. The goddess has fainted from coming too much. And he was free to do whatever he wanted!

Hi guys, so I thought for a while about the result of the vote. I concluded that I made a mistake. The mage option was a mistake. People probably voted for it because they wanted some weird space and time play. Also, a perverted class can be implemented as his race, no need for an extra boost at that department, but I can still implement it if you really want. So that leaves us with a magic-warrior. The only question is, what type?

Should I pick some sort of paladin type class (a healer warrior hybrid) like in azarinth healer? I can honestly just put a healer class on the witch, and give him self regeneration skills. So why waste it on THIS. (If it is not selected, I might be able to surprise you guys with some unique and funny class for the witch)

Maybe a class with an element of space/time/chaos magic (no perverted play)?

Or perhaps a perverted warrior class?

type of magic warrior class to pick - check the notes.
  • some sort of healer + warrior class like in azarinth healer. Votes: 4 10.0%
  • some elemental warrior, probably of the chaos element or something Votes: 18 45.0%
  • perverted warrior class, original yet redundant Votes: 9 22.5%
  • rogue - half warrior half thief type. more sneaking than tanking Votes: 7 17.5%
  • other warrior type class only(not perverted) - suggest in the comments Votes: 2 5.0%
Total voters: 40 · This poll was closed on Dec 9, 2020 11:32 PM.
125