Chapter 14 – Apparently, I summoned a reincarnated person
8k 39 123
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the elders woke up, they looked around at the pool of gore. They soon noticed a gore and blood-covered Alex holding a blue egg. They were shocked at first, but they did not panic. They did not dare get closer since they knew that everything over there was corrupted. Unlike Alex, they did not have resistance to it.

Luckily, none of them was splashed by the gore, or else they would be malformed into some hideous monstrosity, cause brain damage, cause soul damage, or even die.

After learning from Alex that cleaning magic won't work on the blood and gore, Julie, The gnome elder, Used water magic to wash most of the gore off of her, And Lily, The rabbit kin elder, Used holy magic to cleanse the remaining residue.

Alex, now clean, told the elders about what happened when they were out, and they were both shocked and elated about the turn of events.

Catherine asked, "So you are saying that, basically, the god just went splat when it tried to cross over to this world? And it was caused by your new familiar?"

"Yes, I was just as shocked. I would not believe it if I did not check if it got the God-Slayer unique skill after I dipped it in the blood and gore."

Lily, the rabbit kin elder, asked, "And you are also saying that you got the seduction skill, one of the hardest skills to raise to the second stage, to that stage just like that? And even contributed 20% in killing it, and also got the God-Slayer skill?"

Alex blushed and said, "Yes, I think it is because it was after my body, and it died because of it, and because of the vast level difference, it resulted in increasing the seduction skill by an entire stage. Also, I was the one that drew him here, and that counted as a contribution, I suppose."

Birthe, the armored elder, asked, "And you're saying that the only thing you did that whole time was panicking and pissing yourself?"

"...Yes..."

Catherine scolded, "Hey! You don't have the right to say that! I want to see you keeping your composure when faced with that monstrosity alone!"

Birthe apologized, feeling bummed out, "Yeah, sorry about that... I'm just really jealous of her luck..." She sighed and continued, "Something that most people would not even dare fantasize about, Achieved, Just like that. The world is truly not fair..."

As Alex was feeling awkward, Evangelina, the oni elder, interjected and pointed at the pile of gore, "So how are we going to deal with that?"

Everyone turned to look at the piles of blood, gore, teeth, yellow eyeballs, and the volleyball-sized magic crystal.

The Matriarch Ninia said excitedly, with sparkling eyes, "We should obviously take what we can use! First and foremost, obviously, we will be taking that magic core! A core of a lvl 1800+ Eldritch God! It should be able to buy the whole Murenth kingdom + the academy 10 times over!"

Birthe commented, "We can use the teeth to make weapons and armor after we grind them. Even if they are just ground down to shape, They can be better than lvl 1000 equipment in terms of toughness alone. Though grinding them should be an epic challenge..." she sighed.

Julie said with a gleam in her eyes, "We can use the eyes for enchanting and alchemy. From what I remember, they are one of the only things that are taintless in an eldritch."

The silent Griselda on the side finally spoke, "We can use the blood like poison. That thing is lethal if used on living things. That said, we need the appropriate equipment to store it, as well as handle it. Unless you are like Alex here..." She then stared at Alex with a complex look.

Lily said, "I heard that meat from far superior monsters can give many benefits... That said, I am not strong enough to cleanse this meat... But if someone has high corruption and chaos resistance..." She stared at Alex meaningfully.

"WAITTTT!!!! No way I'm eating this Grose, disgusting shit!!!" Alex screamed with pure indignation and disgust.

Lily said calmly, "Relax, it was just a suggestion... It is just very beneficial for you."

Evangelina reminded while pointing at Alex, "You guys, you forgot who all of this belongs to... SHE killed it after all...Technically..."

All the elders shot Alex a look of expectation, to which Alex just meekly replied, "You guys can have it... I'm just glad to be alive..." After she said that, the elders relaxed their gaze.

The grand elder said all of a sudden while pointing at the egg, "That reminds me, we didn't ask what was your familiars status... Can you tell us?"

All the elders shifted their gaze to the familiar. It was this familiar that assumingly saved them all just now. They were dying to know what was its status. Alex smiled bitterly and told them the status, to which the elders twitched their eyelids and lips, hung their mouth open, and wanted to scream and complain to the gods above about this unfairness.

The grand elder was the first to calm down. She said with absolute envy, "Alex, you just summoned a reincarnated individual as a familiar! And judging from the status, he is absolutely top-notch! Disregarding that, Taintless Eldritch's are even better than the golden dragons and black phoenixes. Not only is their combat prowess just as mighty, if not more at higher realms, They also have a far better disposition. One of our past matriarchs summoned a golden dragon, and while she did eventually become the strongest witch in our history, the dragon did not listen to her a lot. Also, taintless eldritch's are known as money-making machines! They can... Cough* create, a harmless infertile egg inside a woman's womb. The egg itself is a treasure, worth its weight in gold. The inside is far more delicious than even harpy or lamia eggs. The shell can be used as a magic catalyst or an alchemical ingredient. On top of that, The Eldritch can be used by female summoners for... out of combat activities... I heard rumors that many female powerhouses even pay to sleep with them just for pleasure...  Oh if only I was younger..." The grand elder truly lamented on the last part, while the other elders stared at the egg with sparkling eyes, While Alex was slowly backing off, egg in hand...

Catherine coughed, "Ahem*... I believe that you should all not be coveting my daughter's familiar right?", To which the elders lowered their heads in shame.  

Catherine turned to her daughter, "Alex sweetie, You had a long day. Go and rest for now. We will seal the stadium and handle the cleaning for the next few days. You go ahead and enjoy the carnival tomorrow. We will talk about your class selection when your familiar will hatch" Alex affirmed, "Ok, Mom, When he hatches, We will talk about his skills too."

Ninia suddenly realized, "WAIT! But that means I cant go to the carnival!"

Evangelina rolled her eyes, exasperated, "Really?! After all this, you want to STILL go to the carnival?!!" She said to the matriarch who was twice as old as she was.

Ninia tearily replied, "But I wanna go! You know how much I like it!"

Evangelina, too tired to bicker with the childish 500-year-old matriarch, gave in and compromised, "FINE! But you are to stick with Alex when you go out tomorrow, You are on bodyguard duty. Also, you are to help us until morning, and you are to come back when you're done!"

Ninia jumped, arms in the air, "YESSSS!!! CARNIVAL!!!!"

Alex just stared at the childish matriarch with a weary smile. Who is gonna babysit who?

Alex bid farewell to the elders and went back to her room, took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, and went to sleep, exhausted, the egg in her embrace.

Yes, if some of you didn't realize it until now, women in this world, especially the more powerful and older ones that are not married, are pretty much all perverts with loose sexual conduct. That kinda reminds me of the interspecies reviewer elf dilemma though... Actually... Why not. Let's do a troll poll.

As for R-18, I plan that it will happen on the next chap. A 1 chap yuri.

What is better? 500 year old hot young looking woman or 60 year old wrinkly saggy woman
  • 500 year old. Who cares about age as long as its hot and fuckable. Votes: 484 90.3%
  • 60 year old. White hair, sagging tits and wrinkles are the sign of beauty Votes: 9 1.7%
  • Both are about the same for me, I love any female as long as she has a functional hole Votes: 23 4.3%
  • Both are the same to me. I like them young in mind or im a pedobear Votes: 8 1.5%
  • both are the same to me. I'm gay. Votes: 12 2.2%
Total voters: 536
123