chapter 2 – Goddess reverse rape(?) (R-18)
15.3k 32 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is only the first part. I'm planning 2 more parts for this scene.

I will be doing this in the third person POV. I wanted to try this.

The whole 3 chapter sex scene will actually have relevance to the story, Just know that it is not random.

However, you can SKIP it without worrying if that is what you want. weirdos.

Elise was 1.7m tall, now with her breasts exposed for John to see, was walking slowly and leisurely toward the bed. John looked as she slowly, and leisurely, disrobed herself. The figure in front of John's eyes was even better than any photoshopped picture he had seen before. Even the best 3dcg pictures would be inferior to this flawless perfection. As expected from a goddess.

Elise slowly struck a confident and erotic pose as she opened her mouth and said in a seductive voice, "So John, what do you think of my body? Is it too old for you? Are you going to reject little lonely me?". As she said that, she turned around and showed her flawless winged back. It was a tantalizing view, with all the curves in the right places. Her wings even accentuated her flawless back, giving an exotic, holy vibe. She bent down ass in full view in my direction while running her hands on her shapely legs, giving John the perfect view of her private parts.

John was dumbstruck, eyes glued to her rear and left as a stuttering mess as he tried to say a coherent sentence, "I-I t-think y-y-you are b-beautiful! W-Who would reject such b-beauty?". Elise seemed to notice John's gaze as she smiled a slight victorious grin. She began walking towards the bed and climbed on top of it. John tried to move, but he seemed to be stuck to the bed by some unknown force.

Elise crawled seductively on the bed. Soon she reached right on top of John and started kissing his lips. John the recluse was a virgin through and through. John only held a girl's hand but never kissed a girl before, but his first kiss was stolen by a goddess. His mind blanked as a naughty dainty tongue invaded his mouth space. Before he knew it, the goddess started showering his face with kisses. Ears, cheeks, nose, and neck. Elise whispered in a seductive whisper to his ear "Do you want it". John didn't even need to answer as his lower region already engorged and made a large tent in his pants.

Elise smiled as she started undressing John, removing his shirt to expose his rather lean body. It was worth noting that John was by no means ugly, in fact, he could be described as rather handsome.  However, because of his recluse and timid nature, he never managed to get laid.

Elise started unbuckling John's pants, removing them along with his shoes and socks. Now he was left with only his underwear to protect his male dignity. Elise slowly rubbed her hand on his sizeable tent as John released low moans of enjoyment. She slowly started to remove his underwear, but his penis was stuck. She yanked hard and his manhood was released, towering magnificently for her eyes to see.

Elise's eyes were transfixed at the monster she looked at, Struck with a mix of excitement and horror. It was the ridiculous size of 12 inches long and as thick as an arm, his balls as big as small apples, almost cartoonishly big on his lean body with a height of 1.77 meters. Elise, still astounded couldn't believe the sight in front of her eyes. It must be known that she only had ever slept with pure virgin souls, that remained virgins for 88 lifetimes and lived long enough to perform good deeds. The frequency to produce such an individual even in the whole universe combined is only 1 in 5000 years. The only virgins that are capable of it usually have a really small penis or had an ED, which was usually fixed by her with a swish of a finger or just her seduction. However, this man in front of her was the pure opposite, his member was functioning wonderfully and his size was twice as long and thick as anything that had ever penetrated her. She inwardly asked herself 'will it fit?' As her inner loins got wet with anticipation.

Elise then asked herself, how did someone with such a penis not get laid for 88 lives? The answer was soon clear as she checked his file in her memories in detail. In all 88 lives, his large size either deterred women from having sex with him or made him ashamed of his size, thinking he was a freak, afraid of rejection. She felt pity for him, but also rejoiced that she found such a hidden gem. She had a failsafe imposed on her by her creator, the overseer of this universe. She can only sleep with such an individual or she will be punished for insubordination. Only pure virgin souls who went through a 'baptism' from her could sleep with her again even if they are not virgins anymore. But all her previous lovers had never reached godhood or managed to reach her, so she was lonely and sexually frustrated.

Elise then promised to herself, that she would bestow upon him the best class she can in the hope that he will visit her again, for her future 'Happiness'.

Elise smiled at John and asked in a sultry and seductive voice, "John would you like me to suck on this?". She asked as she rubbed his engorged nether region with her hand slowly. John could only nod repeatedly like an excited little kid being offered a piece of candy while saying, "YES, I mean yes please".1Remember kids, ask nicely

I honestly wanted it to be a normal sex scene, but later decided to go wild and give John a super big penis, because I can ?. Anyway, he is becoming a tentacle either way.

As for the poll, don't worry. the witch will have a synergy skill. go loose.

Also, a philosophical question for both men and women. Would you consider this a reverse rape scene?

type of (human) class for John. the witch will have a synergy skill so go loose.
  • mage class - did I hear space or time magic? Votes: 15 25.0%
  • warrior class - whip user or pugilist, a solid choice for a meat shield Votes: 2 3.3%
  • magic warrior class - why limit yourself to either the sword or magic? Votes: 17 28.3%
  • perverted class - some of the skills can be used in battle too, go wild Votes: 20 33.3%
  • stealth class - unorthodox sneaky tentacle Votes: 6 10.0%
Total voters: 60 · This poll was closed on Dec 9, 2020 02:53 AM.
125