Chapter 8 – Princess Claris
8.1k 15 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I changed some things in the previous chapters.

The goddess no longer has a fetish for virgins. She sleeps with others to relieve sexual frustrations + She can only sleep with pure virgins or she will get punished by the overseer. Again, she can sleep with those who she baptized if they manage to reach her, and she desires it.

A person has to be born in a new universe so that his soul won't be filled with ambient mana, making a room. From them, she can only pick those whose empty room is still pure and not clogged by filth from bad deeds or loss of virginity for 88 lives, meaning she can insert a cheat that will last for one lifetime. After that, the cheat fades. Other powerhouses cannot open that room no matter how hard they try, even gods.

Near the athletic field was a changing room where the girls kept their clothing. The trio changed quickly to sportswear consisting of skintight clothes of white color, made of special textile using processed slime and silk, that included short pants and a t-shirt. They also wore sports shoes made out of a mixture of cloth and processed slime, that turned into a rubbery substance.

100 girls gathered outside in 4 rows. Those like Alex and Ecna, who had longer hair, needed to gather it into a ponytail. Others like Natasha, with shorter hair, could do without it.

Soon, the gym teacher came to the field. It was not the usual witch instructor, but a familiar of one. It was a monster girl, a werewolf. Unlike her wolf beastkin counterpart, having only the ears and tail of a wolf, she had animalistic and furry arms and legs, along with eyes of a wolf and sharp teeth. That was her human form. Once triggered, she can transform into a bonafide werewolf, greatly increasing her power for a limited duration.

Her name was actually Fang. It was rumored that she was named so because she was summoned as a wolf puppy, but later evolved into a monster girl. In any case, she liked her name and never changed it. She was young and beautiful, only 20 years old now. She was built like an athlete and had C cup breasts, also wearing athletic clothes, minus the shoes and having a metallic whistle tied on her neck. If it wasn't for the fact that Alex knew she was straight and was the familiar of a senior witch, she would definitely hit on her. She looked with her sharp gaze at the students and spoke.

"Ok, everyone is present. Today, I will teach the class. Mistress Anna and the rest of the senior witches have now gone to prepare for the summoning ritual tonight. Alright! Let's start with some warm-ups! 2 laps across the field. Follow me!"

After saying that, she started running and everyone followed in 4 organized rows. Finishing the laps without a problem, they started some stretches. After that came dexterity and endurance training. Running sprints until you are out of breath and going through an obstacle course. The training came to an end after an hour with a loud whistle from Fang.

Fang shouted "Ok girls we are now going to close combat class! Everyone pick a weapon from the training rack over there and spar in pairs! Remember not to aim for the vitals!"

The training weapons were not dangerous, but they were painful. They were enchanted with runes that reduced the damage dealt but increased the pain felt. It was tried and tested that it reduced mortality rate while increasing battle instincts of students.

Everyone picked a weapon, mostly staves, and began sparing. Alex picked a whip. In the first year, she used a staff, but later on, she changed to a whip since she had found some other uses for it...

All the girls started sparring. Alex was paired with a high elf, Wielding a staff. Ecna wielded two blunt daggers was paired with a goblin who also had daggers. As for Natasha, she wore two boxing gloves and was fighting against an Oni wielding a blunted long sword. The Oni had a short-cut red-hair with a petite build, flat chest, and normal height. She had two stubby horns on her head and was pale-skinned. She had a cool and beautiful face that could rival even Alex, and known as Princess Claris Garrington and the strongest third-year student. She was the fifth princess born from a concubine of Murenth kingdoms king, the kingdom the academy was situated in. Although one would think that the academy belonged to the kingdom, in fact, the academy was a neutral force. At most, the academy helped by teaching the children of the kingdom, if they had the talent, money, and connections that is.

Alex was currently fighting the high-elf girl. Sometimes Alex managed to land a few lashes on the opponent's body, while other times she got hit by the staff of her opponent. It was a pretty well-matched fight.

Ecna on the other hand had already won 2 times against her goblin opponent. Daggers clashing in the air, sometimes a hit landed on the body. It was a difference in talent and speed. The goblin did not stand much of a chance but still put a decent fight.

As for Natasha... It was what you would call a one-sided beating. BANG! Natasha was sent sliding on the floor with her hands guarding her front. "AGAIN!" She yelled as she charged back at Claris. Claris looked uninterested as she evaded all jabs, kicks, hooks, and grapples directed at her gracefully. At some point, she seemed to get tired of it and started stabbing rapidly at Natasha, creating blurs. Most of them were parried or dodged, but some of them hit Natasha's limbs and body, causing her pain. Natasha screamed with a final cry, punching with all she had but was sent flying with a swat from the blunt side of the sword to her stomach. Natasha rolled on the floor a few times before stopping, clutching her stomach in pain. Claris still stood there, aloof and bored. She then stared at Alex's direction, at her fight. She then stared down, patting her own chest, and then sighing.

No one came to help Natasha. She was mostly feeling pain and was only bruised a bit. Also, the teachers forbid it, stating that pain builds character. Besides, it was honestly a regular occurrence by now for two and a half years now. Natasha was the third daughter of the kingdom's first general, who was a woman, while Claris was a princess born of a concubine. They both held the same status. While it may have seemed like Natasha held rivalry toward Claris, it was nothing of the sort. She was just that zealous about training physically, and only Claris could fight her. Just that Claris was too strong even though they both did not have a class, hence she was bored.

After a few minutes, Fang whistled, signaling the end of the sparring.

Fang announced "Good job today girls. As you know, today is summoning day, so all subsequent classes are canceled. Take a quick shower, eat lunch, and relax. Meet at the occult stadium at 9. If you are late, then you will be forced to repeat the year. Class dismissed."

By now, Natasha was standing again. She was still hurting from the fight, rubbing her stomach, but that did not stop her from going with the others to take a shower in the changing room.

As Alex was undressing, a pair of hands clutched her breasts from behind, rubbing her breasts roughly. That of course elicited moans to come from Alex's mouth "Ahn, Ah, Oh, AH! Claris, stop rubbing my chest Please!". "No, I need to punish these breasts, how dare these breasts to be so big and shapely. Swaying however they like... They need punishment!". "That doesn't make any sense! Wait, Don't tweak them! OH!".

Princess Claris was a certified lesbian and a frequent visitor to Alex's room. She also had a bit of a complex about her breasts, much to Alex's "Agony". Some of the girls had a bit of a blush, and some just ignored it. This was a regular occurrence, just like Natasha's fights.

After a whole minute of begging, Claris finally let go of the now panting Alex, seemingly satisfied. She then went to take a shower. Alex didn't mind such plays, just that she preferred them in her bed more. After everyone finished showering and dressing up, they exited the changing room.

It was now 2 in the afternoon and was time for lunch. This time, Claris joined them. Natasha and Claris chatted together and laughed as if nothing happened. Sparring is sparring. No reason to hold a grudge unless you are an idiot.

The four of them quickly reached the cafeteria and had lunch, and then went to the library.

Here's a chap. Enjoy.

Also, do you think I made that Claris look unnatural? Was it too much Japanese style?

Spoiler

Name: Alexandra La Croix

Class 1: None

Class 2: None

General Skills:

- Ekkaryon Standard language lvl 15
- Identify lvl 2
- Sex Technique lvl 13
- Seduction lvl 5
- Dancing lvl 8
- Singing lvl 6
- Cooking lvl 5
- Tailoring lvl 2
- Meditation lvl 9
- Staff Mastery lvl 4
- Whip Mastery lvl 7
- House magic lvl -

- Pleasure Tolerance lvl 11
- Stamina Drain Resistance lvl 6
- Mana Drain Resistance lvl 8
- Pain Tolerance lvl 2
- Poison Resistance lvl 1
- Chaos Resistance 2nd lvl 20
- Corruption Resistance 2nd lvl 20

Unique Skills:

- Blessed Child Of Chaos
- Succubus Body

Status:

Vitality: 12
Endurance: 16
Strength: 11
Dexterity: 15
Intelligence: 27
Wisdom: 30

Health: 114/120
Stamina: 131/160
Mana: 300/300

[collapse]

Do you like the slice of life I'm doing or do you think it is unneeded?
  • Yes, Its good. Keep the good work! Votes: 235 52.5%
  • I appreciate it, but would prefer a bit less... maybe.. Votes: 155 34.6%
  • No, i dont like the slice of life. I want less. Votes: 9 2.0%
  • I dont like slice of life at all, even if it is nessecary, so dont ask me. Votes: 7 1.6%
  • FUCK THIS SHIT!!! I WANT PORN! PORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Votes: 42 9.4%
Total voters: 448
104