Chapter 17: To Man Up A Sissy
1k 11 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17: To Man Up A Sissy

Eyad's POV

 

Gazing straight at the staff's flickering gem jabbing my throat, I pulled out a wry smile, stuttering. "Y-your f-food?"

"Put it there." The youngest archmage proved that her fearsome reputation as the deadly human ice chunk were not hearsays. I lifted a glance lowering it immediately after a freezing breeze struck the back of my neck, making me shiver in response.

"No, don't go! H-Help me here Eyad. I need your help!" I heard the princess' pleading voice. For some reason, I felt like she was not going to accept a ‘no’ for an answer.

Maintaining my best face on, I ignored the shrieks coming from the princess. I'm sorry, princess, but it's your turn to experience my agony. The thought of seeing her suffer like me brought forth a light beam to my lips. Of course, I controlled my expression to hide it. "A-absolutely, I'll put it here, Your Excellency."

I turned in the other direction, ready to bolt out as soon as the chance shows itself. Damn, I couldn’t wait to get myself out of this. With swiftness, I dashed out, ferreting myself out of that bloody staff's crosshairs.

"Don't let him leave, Saria." The princess’ voice contained a kind of inviolable aura, freezing my feet to a stop. As expected of a princess. The princess' pleading tune was nowhere kind, it was laced with madness and animosity.

I threw a gaze at the tied princess before shifting my head away. I decided to ignore her altogether. At a perfect pace, I walked towards the door. Not too fast. Not too slow.

Oh, hell no, princess! I'll run as soon as I reach the frigging door! I added a little bit more speed on my feet, dragging my cloak with haste. I opened the door, clasping it hard with all my strength. The moment I saw the gap opening, I dashed out to the hallways of the damn hallways. All rats would feel shame once they see me. And yes, this seemingly trifling witch hut was a mansion deep inside. It had a hallway, dining room, living room, guest room, master room, bathroom with warm baths, kitchen, library, and almost just everything that a noble would need.

I sighed in relief, after escaping a little farther from that accursed place.

"Saria! Eyad got me pregnant! Please catch that bastard!" The voice trembled, echoing into the wide halls. The shocking revelation pierced throughout the whole magical witch hut, shaking every cranny of the mansion.

I rubbed my ears, squinting, thinking whether I heard the damn wrong thing by mistake. "What was that again?"

‘Thud.’

I saw Andre and Aron staring at me stupidly. From the looks of it, they just arrived from hunting just now.

The curses that I saved for them as well as the script that I prepared for scolding them got stuck into my throat. Their eyes turning into the same size as a kitchen plate. The big boar behind Andre's back falling with a loud noise, his mouth gaping for a moment.

Aron stared at me like I was some sort of monster. "E-Eyad? Is that true? What the hell did you do this time!?"

I turned my head and saw the archmage's shadow trailing behind my back. Ah, no joke, she was after my life. I gulped. You know what? Can I cry? Cus' I feel like crying now.

"Eyad, was what my cute niece said, true?"

Of course, not without putting a shining staff at my throat. She was even poking it hard, ready to blow it up. A gulp and saw the gem shining. My bladders almost failed me after I saw her ready to whack me to hell. Ah, if I misspeak, she’ll blast my head to kingdom come.

Victoria's POV

I don't know why but ever since I arrived in this new world. I always had this penchant for getting chained, gagged, or blindfolded. I mean, come on, it's clear as day that there's something wrong with this world. This lady aunt hadn’t experienced any of this on earth

And damn, to this freakin' vines, don't tighten on me. Aigoo.

I glanced at the perpetrator of this all, Saria the Witch. Peh, I'll take back the good and awesome lady rating I gave you. Well, at least, it's not some painful experiment. Saria just pulls one gem at a time from some space I don't know. She then uses it as a magnifying glass to gaze at my troublesome eyes. She's entranced and wouldn't even listen to my pleas. Though I honestly trembled after I saw her dragging out a damn knife from her cloak before saying she got the wrong instrument a few minutes ago. I almost thought she would open me bloody. Thank goodness, but get a grip Saria!

"Weird. My lovely niece, what in the world did happen to your eyes. This is the first time I've encountered this." Saria babbled, her curiosity eating me and her away. "I have only read this occurrence once in the books. Interesting. Very interesting. A sign of a Spirit Magus."

Don't worry, I also find it interesting. Not gonna lie, I'm damn curious about this freakin' cliche eye issue. As its owner, I have every right to know what's happening to my eyes too. "Saria? Is there something wrong with my eyes?”

Saria stopped playing with her gem-like magnifier for a moment. She then gazed straight at me. "It's not something wrong, but it's damn rare. Maybe I should prepare an eye-patch or something for you just in case."

"Nothing bad is going to happen to me?" I uttered, feeling a bit tired after spending a few minutes under the scrutinizing experimental table that appeared out of nowhere.

"Hmnn, I can't say for sure. But it's more a blessing than a curse." She threw a glance before playing with her stones again. I'm really glad that there's no sharp scalpel on her hands right now. "Victoria, do you want to see it?"

Of course, I'm already itching for at least a hundred years before you even asked! "Yes!"

From out of nowhere, Saria pulled out a mirror, putting it near my face. Hey, how about removing first these damn vines and end this stupid bondage play.

"Hah?" I glance at the mirror, shocked and curious.

"Wonderfully made isn't it?"

Specks of glittering sands shone, akin to stars of my old world, shining and flickering on my eyes. My pupils change their hues from plain lilac into various colors. The whites of my eyes are gone, sundered by revolving galaxies within. It's like watching a moving picture of space unbound. My pupils had turned into a shimmering cross pattern.

What a weird eye? Ain't this an HD quality view of deep space?

"Can someone explain to me? What in the damn world is this?"

"Pfft." I heard titters coming out of the mouth of Saria followed by a sigh.

I threw a frown and ignored her altogether.

"It seems like your old personality is coming out, Victoria. That's a good sign. I wished for you to recover your memory fast. But it might take quite a long time. After all, we can only do it naturally. Oh yeah, it would take a long time.” She stared at me with greed. “From the looks of it, you’re indeed a spirit mage which I’ve only read from old records."

My ears perked up, catching a whiff of the new info. It seems like I won't get forced. The real Victoria might have a tint of a dere-dere just like me.

Even so, I’ll be glad if someone removes these irritating vines, yanking me from time to time. "Uhmm, Saria?'

Tinkering with another weird gem as she answered. "Hmnn, yes, little Victoria?"

Lifting my head a little to match her gaze, I asked. "Can you remove these vines now?"

She flashed a beam at me, lifting the hope within my heart. But only for a moment.

...

"I'm sorry but no."

I lowered my head again and lied down on the large operating table, stunned silly. My hopes dashed all over again.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Who's that?"

"It's only an Eyad, ignore him." The lady archmage was still busy tinkering with her weird tools.

"Saria, can I eat first? I'm hungry."

"No." Still, an innocent smile drifting on her face. It was clear as day that she was having the best time of her life. This unreasonable lady freak, my eyes almost bulged out of its socket. Of course, only metaphorically. Huffed, calm down. You are against a powerful enemy. Calm down. It didn't take long… for me to get experimented on...again.

After five minutes.

[Grr.]

Hell to calm down! I feel like I can eat a cow now! I must call for help. An image of a stupid frail pyromancer entered my mind. Is he still outside the door waiting?

"Eyad! I'm damn hungry, where's my damn food! Now! Now!"

Soon, I heard the knocks again. Alas, my savior is here!

I shifted my gaze and saw Saria's gaze freezing, clearly irritated by the barging fellow. Her face turned from easy-going into a freezer. The blue balls of light circling her once again. From my guess, they might be spirits.

"Princess, your food is here." Eyad's voice echoed.

I looked at Saria and saw a magical staff appearing out of nowhere. She aimed at Eyad's head as if she was ready to bust it empty in a single call.

Eyad's face turned ashen-white, paling akin to a ghost with every passing second. "Y-your f-food?"

Saria flashed in front of the frail mage. She then poked Eyad’s throat, scaring the stupid mage enough to make him look like a dead zombie.

"Put it there," Saria uttered. Even I almost felt like wetting myself after seeing Saria in Death Mode. Is this the other side of Saria?

Eyad stepped back. It was clear that he wanted to be out of this mess.

Wait, I need some help here! "No, don't go! H-Help me here Eyad. I need your help!" I called. No, I shrieked.

Yet, all I received was a you-only-live-once gaze. I even sensed a hiding smirk within his trembling lips. He was somewhat happy?

"A-absolutely, I'll put it here, Your Excellency." Eyad brought the food to the side with haste. After putting the trays into the nearby table, he rapidly dashed outside like a gust of wind.

"Wait! Don't let him leave, Saria." Though, my plea was ignored. Okay, that's okay, I can't fight Saria. She's so cute and powerful that I am currently no match at all.

In a jiffy, Eyad closed the door, running away like the sissy that he was.

I laid back, my face as blank as the void. I remembered the little smirk of Eyad who didn't even dare to help me. The image of the sissy was starting to make me quite angry here.

I helped you before and then this will be how you repay my kindness. Okay, they helped me too! But girls are unreasonable for a reason!

Heh, this dumb eunuch dares to refuse my call for help!? Not even my old assistants dared to do this to me. When I say do that! They'll do that without questions as long as it's within their moral compass.

But this fool, where's your damn moral compass? You walk through, bring my food, see me tied and being experimented on and you go your own way? Is this the manly way!? No! He should have decided to bet his life on the line just to save me.

From the looks of it, Eyad was a born a sissy! He needs to fricking man up!

Watch me Eyad, I'll rip you a new one for your neglect play. I'll show you what a 45-year-old auntie’s worth of drama movie experience was all about.

I'll show you classic lines that ruined the lives of many families and relationships. Lines that made a lot of men became a true man! Well, not all.

My face slowly crumpled up like a piece of paper, a deep scowl formed on my mouth. I gathered all my strength unto my diaphragm akin to a tiger who was about to roar.

...

Then, I unleashed the barbarian in me. "Saria! Eyad got me pregnant! Please catch that bastard!"

Saria’s shoulders flinched for a moment. Her eyes turned as black as the void.

...

Then…the rest was history.

 


Thanks for reading and a happy new year to everyone! Do check out my Patreon for advanced chapters as well as some patron-exclusive novel waiting to be thawed.

38