Chapter 37: I Met an Angel
1.7k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The large, naked, angelic familiar’s cries lasted for a couple minutes until she finally calmed down. She was still on her back, but instead of trying to cover her shame, her limbs were splayed out as she stared up at the cavern’s ceiling like the end of the world had arrived. Besides the angel’s face, which was trailed with tears and snot, I noticed upon closer inspection that there were white grapevine-like patterns spread over some parts of her body, similar to Sarise, though hers were in black. Seeing this pattern on the angel proved not only that she was a familiar, but one from Zaleese like Rala’s Flinto. That aside, though I had read records about some influential people in the Reskondant Kingdom who had one, I still couldn’t believe summoning an angel to be a familiar was possible, even now.

“Are you okay … ma’am?” I asked, “That was some fall there, and your … halo? It looks broken. Are you injured badly? How many fingers am I holding up?” 

“… Two?” the familiar asked with a cracked voice, speaking now in Dustaran like me, as opposed to the Shimmerlin she used earlier.

“Okay, you can see clearly and you can speak, good. Does your head hurt? Let me see if I can do something about it. Oh, and here’s a handkerchief to wipe your face,” keeping myself composed, I handed the angelic familiar a handkerchief I pulled from my Dark Space. I then scooted behind her while Marble and Nova hovered above us. Resting my hands over her damp temples, I asked Mona from my Great Sage gift, <Mona, are there any injuries on her?>

<Pain from the back of the cranium and soreness in multiple locations has been detected in the subject, species: angel,> Mona diagnosed, <No bleeding, bone fractures or misalignments have been detected. Due to the head trauma and broken halo, however, the subject is experiencing a severe lack of coordination and light-headedness. Healing magic can reduce the symptoms of pain and soreness, but it is recommended that the subject takes things slow and is checked periodically every few hours tonight while the subject rests to monitor for signs of worsening conditions.>

Well, at least her condition is treatable, I thought, Still, to take such a dramatic fall and only have some pain on the back of her head? She’s more durable than she looks!

I had discovered this trick while dungeon crawling with Agnes earlier as I treated a few of her injuries. If I make physical contact with someone who’s injured and ask Mona, she can scan them and give me the low down on their condition as well as recommend treatments. It’s like a super high-tech MRI scan, but far better. I don’t know if this is part of the analyzing aspect of the Great Sage gift, but it really helps to know what’s going on in front of me. Best of all, that information is relayed to me almost instantaneously, so there’s hardly a wait time.

“I’m Soar Osmis, by the way. The fairies hovering above us are my Companions, Nova and Marble. May I ask for your name?” I asked, figuring we might as well make introductions under these strange circumstances when trying to come up with some small-talk. 

She was cleaning her face with the handkerchief and set it on the ground before answering, “Melody?”

“That’s a pretty name. Okay, Melody, I’m going to apply some healing magic. Let me know if you feel anything,” I said before closing my eyes.

“H-Huh?”

<Mona, help me pinpoint the location of Melody’s receptors in her head that need relief from pain and soreness.>

<Analyzing. Affected receptors found. Marking locations,> Mona stated.

I was deeply focused as I applied healing magic to the specific areas that needed treatment, starting with the back of her head, as that was affected the most. From my hands on her temples, I could feel her shuddering from the effects of my mana connecting with hers. My Magic Hands gift helped me control mana flow and increased the power of some spells that involved direct contact. This served to make my healing efforts far more effective. In my mind’s eye, back when I treated Agnes’ wounds, I would see a silhouette of her form and what places on them needed treatment. This time was different as I focused on Melody. Instead of a silhouette, I was met with an almost blinding light that made the locations Mona marked hard to find.

Despite whatever this blinding light is, I was able to fully treat Melody’s head with physical contact and by putting some of my mana through her channels to help show me a way. Is this her mana obstructing my mind’s vision, or is this an Aura like Sarise’s? Either way, I can’t see the places where Melody’s sore like this. I’ll have to search them by touch and apply mana as I go. “Are you okay with me lifting your head for a bit, Melody?” I asked with my eyes still closed.

“H-Huh? Um, sure, my head feels totally fine now.”

“Good, then, if you’ll excuse me …” I carefully lifted Melody’s head before scooting forward, making sure my knees didn’t pin her hair to the floor before finally setting her head back down. 

“Um … M-Master Soar?”

“Yes, Melody?” I responded.

“What is my head propped on?”

“My lap.”

“O-Oh …” I then felt her shifting below me.

“Please try to keep yourself from fidgeting so I can pinpoint where you’re affected.”

“I-I can’t help it.”

“Hold your arms as close to you as possible, like you’re hugging yourself, and focus on taking deep breaths. That should keep you still. It’s what I was taught in case I got nervous over something.” Granted, this is something I learned from my past life when I was dealing with my social anxiety and stress. It’s a hybrid of things I read about in some books that I tried for myself and found to be pretty effective.

I felt Melody shifting below me, and with my sense of sight closed off, my hearing was heightened enough without magic to catch her slowed breaths.

“This is actually kind of relaxing,” she said.

“Good. Just keep doing that while I work.”

“Okay.”

I then felt my way to her shoulders, using touch and the connection of our mana as my guides. Either her shoulders got really sore from the fall, or she’s been living with this stiffness for some time. I should try to get her into as good a condition as possible, I thought as I applied healing magic and inserted my mana to her channels to fix the stiffness.

“Mmph!”

“Sorry if this hurts, it will only be a moment,” I said with my eyes still closed.

I pinched her shoulders with some pressure to apply some of my massage technique while using healing magic. For some reason, that massaging pressure actually helped push my mana deeper into the angel’s flesh, pushing through the obscuring light and highlighting the state of her body more fully to me. I had never seen so deeply into the inner workings within the flesh and organs of another before, and the experience was both fascinating and absorbing.

“Ooooh, this feels … really nice.”

Okay, that should do it for the shoulders, I thought, Her arms seem to be in good condition, too. What’s this area below?

I bent forward, sliding my hands further down, moving towards the next trouble spot, when my fingers unexpectedly sank into something big, soft, and slightly damp. Hard, marble-sized objects poked into my fingers and I closed my digits around them, giving the strange pebbles of flesh a light, exploratory pinch. This caused everything below me to shudder, and I heard an “Eep!” I issued soothing shushing noises, not wanting to be distracted from my work. Gently inserting more mana into the nubs as a test, I found it unexpectedly useful, more so as I rolled and tweaked the knobs between my thumb and index fingers.

The squeezable flesh below these beads was somehow slowing the flow of my mana and moving it in an oddly shaped pattern. I think electricity running through resistors in electronics back home reacted similarly.  The mana patterns were both unexpected and captivating. However, the sensation of this flesh molding and conforming around my hands was even more enticing and strangely pleasing. Trying to wrap as much of it in my palm as I could while still holding the nubs between my fingers, I began pumping more mana into the slowly swelling pebbles. Melody’s body below me trembled more, but she tried to contain her squeal behind closed teeth, as far as I could distractedly tell from sound, anyway.

The beads of flesh had begun to rapidly swell and harden as soon as I started inserting mana into them, strangely enough. This response didn’t get a negative reaction from my healing magic, however, so I didn’t pay it any mind, not wanting anything to distract me from getting Melody into perfect working order. Pinching, pulling, rolling, and twisting with gentle firmness, I practiced forcing mana through the now rock-hard and engorged protrusions, focusing my attention on the injured area deep beneath where my fingers gripped and lightly squeezed. It wasn’t enough to see the problem clearly, however, but I felt I had my new technique down now. Plus, I didn’t want to be too rough with my angelic familiar's body.

Needing to see more, I released the engorged knobs and adjusted my hold, slipping the swollen pebbles between my fingers as I gripped the springy flesh underneath them. I then began using my newly discovered mana penetration massage technique while repeatedly squeezing, tweaking, and kneading the bountiful flesh beneath the greatly enlarged marbles. Unexpectedly, some of the mana rerouted itself up through the hardened nubs before moving down to the rest of the body, eliciting strong twitches and gasps from Melody. I know mana channels are as complicated as the nervous or circulatory systems, but do they actually follow either of their lines? I speculated excitedly as I carefully examined the mana flows, trying to better identify the various cellular structures.

Throughout all this, I had peripherally noticed the angel’s slow deep breaths becoming shallower and quicker, but they didn’t sound pained, so I ignored her lapse in concentration. What was important, however, was the fact that my hands couldn’t get a proper hold of the damaged area directly, what with the over abundant amount of softness filling my palms in the way. Larger and firmer kneading seemed to compensate well, though, eventually allowing me to reach the entirety of the injured area. Besides, if I was being honest, the soft female flesh overfilling my hands was surprisingly smooth and pleasing to the touch.

Alright, looks like the soreness below this area is better, I thought, It wasn’t too severe, but it seems to have been caused by constantly carrying heavy loads around. It would have been worrisome if left alone without proper care. There’s more even further down that needs to be treated, too. Just what did she go through to get like this? Hopefully, I can address the issue so that it doesn’t get this bad again.  I’m certainly willing to help carry some of her load if it will lighten the strain on her back. Anyway, I’ll have to move down if I’m to reach the nest spot for direct healing.

I reluctantly dragged my hands back from the two very soft, moldable mounds of flesh until they flopped from the tips of my fingers. On impulse, I gave the greatly enlarged buds one final tweak with a touch of mana, which made Melody’s whole body shudder, A strong reaction, as I predicted if mana channels follow the nervous system. I’ll have to remember to ask her how that felt. With that, I carefully set her head on the floor before feeling my way down her body from the side while keeping my eyes closed in concentration. 

I eventually stopped with the next part that I could sense more soreness from directly below my hands. Between my hands and that sore spot, I felt this next part of Melody’s body rapidly inflating and deflating like an air pump. This was an area I could pinch and squish a bit with both of my hands, which also allowed me to transfer my mana into the affected area more directly. It was quite large, though, so with my hands still on it, like getting on a bicycle, I stood up and tried lifting one of my legs over to the other side. I managed, putting one foot on each side of her form, facing up towards Melody’s head. From this position, I had a better angle to run my hands over areas I couldn’t reach before. My thumb went into an unexpected hole at one point, making Melody gasp, but then relax. Encouraged, and with the leverage from my new position, I continued massaging my hands around this area while trying to help calm her down some more.

“How are you doing there, Melody?” I asked.

“I-I don’t know … I feel weird.”

“If it’s an unusual, unfamiliar feeling that makes you slightly tingly, maybe ticklish, I’ve heard the same from others I treated, so that’s normal. Just hang in there a little more, I’m almost done. There’s only one more area a little lower from here,” I explained.

Aside from Sarise when I massaged her in the dungeon, the other adults said something similar when I first treated them. Mom, Ms. Renne, and Lilia were not only taken aback, but looked a little awkward for some reason when they first received it and had to stop me midway. When I explained to them what I was doing, they instructed me to not insert and spread my mana so far in the future. I was told to only go about a finger digit and a half deep, and they only let me massage as far down to their lower backs. Since it didn’t really matter for a normal massage, I followed their recommendations on how to improve my technique.

Here, however, the blinding light in my mind’s eye made it difficult for me to navigate the pain receptors in Melody’s body.  Add to this the depth I had to penetrate to reach the points in question if I didn’t want to risk moving her, and this meant that I had to insert my mana deep into her channels for clear and precise treatment.

“L-Lower?” Melody squeaked after I told her where I was aiming next.

While still facing towards Melody’s upper body, I slowly stepped backwards for a better angle and slid my hands even further down to the final area. It wasn’t too far below the hole my thumb went into. I felt a tender spot once I added a little more pressure with my own weight over the area I was targeting. The bone here is quite wide, I analyzed, But I recognize the line of this soreness enough to know that’s the spine. Looks like it’s where the spine’s sitting that’s causing all the aching and soreness, highly likely her lower back. I’d flip her over, but even if her injuries aren’t that severe, I probably shouldn’t move her body so drastically after such a fall. I’ll try getting my mana to penetrate deep and work my way around to that area first.

For this last and hardest effort, I made full use of whatever mana channels passed from where my hands were touching the angel to her lower back. I massaged the area above them with slow motions while applying as much pressure my small body could provide. Melody emitted a shuddering gasp when my mana went down and passed over a lower area before circling back up to her lower back, causing her entire body to tremble and contract.

“I-I feel … so strange. W-Why am I blanking out?” Melody asked.

I was so focused on what was in front of me that I didn’t fully absorb what the angel was trying to ask, but I could sense she was feeling very scared. “Just try to relax, okay? I’m almost there. You’re going to feel fine, just let it all go,” I said, referring to her stress.

“L-Let it go?”

“Let it go,” I said with a more demanding tone than I intended before sending a small burst of mana inside with one final push.

That last bit might have been a little too much, as the angel let out such a high-pitched squeal in response that my ears popped. Her body straightened and stiffened, back arching for a moment before dropping back down. Whatever Melody just went through while screaming, she was definitely out of breath now from how much she wheezed.

… Quite the reaction, I hope she’s alright, but it looks like that should do it. <Mona? Anything else?> I asked her in my mind.

<Healing treatment completed. All of the subject's pain and soreness receptors have been relieved. The area that used to contain the cranial injury should still be kept under observation, as previously advised, however. Subject is currently experiencing conditions of exhaustion, relief, and high levels of embarrassment, self-loathing, and shame,> Mona concluded.

Huh? Why would Melody feel

As I pulled myself back, one of my hands brushed over something scraggly and hairy, something that shouldn’t be there as I was far from the angel’s head of damp, but flowing, orange-red locks. While this hair was also damp, it seemed more so than what would be produced in a shower. With my eyes still closed, I recalled where I started and how I worked my way down to where I was now. Remembering what sensations I felt as I scoured Melody’s body, I was terrified of opening my eyes to see what hair my hand was hovering over as I broke into cold sweat.

self-loathing?

Once I backed off and gave the angel some space, I opened my eyes to find Nova and Marble staring uncertainly from the sidelines. Melody’s naked body was red and drenched in sweat as she covered her face again and quietly sobbed. I looked at my palms, flexed my fingers a little, and dreaded what parts of her body they’d treaded. I prayed I wouldn't get some kind of severe divine punishment for what I did to the angel in my afterlife.

“... Melody? Are you feeling okay?” I asked hesitantly.

“No …” she answered with a cracked voice.

Right, why did I even bother asking? Idiot … For once, I didn’t find it hard to keep my eyes from focusing on anything but the angel’s face, but I couldn’t derive pleasure from the personal accomplishment. I moved and sat next to Melody before lowering my head, “Melody, I am so sorry. I was only trying to—no, I can’t make any excuses for this. You must feel so hurt, I realize that what I did to you was wrong, even if I didn’t know what I was doing at the time. Heck, none of this would have happened if I hadn’t summoned you here like this.

“I want to make it up to you. Please, ask for anything you want, say whatever you want, yell at me, tell me you hate me, all of it, I’ll take full responsibility. I want to make this right between us.”

“W-What … What are you talking about?” Melody asked hoarsely, “You were only trying to help heal my injuries. It was strange, but it felt really good. I’m the one that’s ashamed of being in such a disgusting state after peeing myself. What kind of a reaction to healing is that? Oh, lord, how I want to die right now …”

“… Pee?” I was afraid to look, but I had to confirm for myself, so I peeked over her thickly perfect thighs and saw a large puddle on the floor, with more viscous fluid dripping from her extremely wet and exposed holy ground as we spoke. Did I actually … “Um, Melody? That isn’t pee,” I stated.

“W-What else could it be other than pee?”

“Wait, do you not know … uh, Nova? Marble? Help me out here?” I asked, unsure of how to answer while maintaining my cover as an innocent young boy.

“I got this,” Nova said before hovering over to the side of Melody’s face, “Melodeedee, my dudette, Marble and I saw the whole thing, and you didn’t piss yourself. Well, there might have been a little bit of piss, but even if you had a lot of water before this, regular piss would not come close to being as clear and as syrupy as what you just climaxed out of your system, man. Whew, is there a lot of it, though. You’re definitely a squirter, for sure.”

“Oh, yeah, it would take at least three, maybe four Water Fairies climaxing together to get this much liquid nectar. You must have been really pent up before Soar helped you let it all out,” Marble added as she hovered to Nova’s side.

“... Climax?” Melody asked while peeking between the fingers over her face.

“You know, cumming,” Marble answered.

“Coming from what?”

“Not coming from, cumming what, and that’s a whole lot of pussy juice from your honeypot,” Nova said.

Melody moved up into a sitting position and tilted her head in confusion, “Pussy juice? Like cat pee? Why would that come from a honeypot? I don’t even have one. I do like honey, though, and I wouldn’t want cat pee in it.”

I was quickly regretting asking these two for help in explaining this, while at the same time dreading how serious this blissful ignorance of Melody’s was. I had to step in, “Let’s forget about that for now. More importantly, Melody, you felt really good from my healing treatment, right?”

“Yes?” Melody answered uncertainly while staring at the puddle between her legs.

“Well, you know how our bodies sometimes react in ways that may look like one thing when you’re really feeling something else, right?” I asked before looking up in thought, “For example, you may cry when you’re really happy. I would never want to make someone cry out of hurt or sadness, that’d make me feel really terrible, but if they’re really happy, then I’d feel happy, too. If that massage made you feel so good you let off that liquid that isn’t pee—let’s call it happy juice in this case—then not only is that a natural reaction, but I’m very happy to hear I treated you so well that your body reacted that way.”

When I turned back to her, I found Melody rubbing the liquid from her puddle between her fingers and smelling it, painting a surreal scene for me. I didn’t know whether to feel ashamed or fascinated at her level of innocence as I watched. She then turned back to me after hearing my honest thoughts, “Y-You are?”

“Oh, yeah, this kind of thing would definitely boost his confidence,” Nova commented, taking more from the puddle and holding it out Melody, “When a man is able to make a woman feel good enough to let their … happy juices out, that’s a huge accomplishment any guy should be proud of.”

“And if you felt that good from his healing magic, then I’m sure you’d love his massage technique!” Marble exclaimed in excitement, “I’ve only seen it a few times first-hand, but from what I heard the others say, Soar’s massages are legendary! His parents and teacher always felt so much better after asking him to massage their tired bodies! There’s also the girls we traveled with in the dungeon earlier, and I could have sworn one of them almost responded the same way you did, Melody!”

“Dude, I got it! My mind is blown from the sheer awesomeness of this idea,” Nova said before turning to me, “Soar, you have to give Melody a massage too. Give her a repeat of what she experienced, but twice over, no, three times over, the full-body shebang. Once she sees how natural it is, she won’t feel guilty whenever she has a gushing climax of happy juices like that again in the future.”

“Whooa, I think you blew my mind, too, Nova! You’re a genius!” Marble exclaimed.

“Heh, I can have my moments from time to time,” Nova said, then buffed and checked her fingernails with a smug smile.

Why would I want to make her climax again? I’m already conflicted about all this as it is.

“I-I simply couldn’t!” Melody exclaimed, “Master Soar has already done so much for me, and as much as it pains me to be selfish and ask this of him, I need to get back to Zaleese!”

If you want support my work and see exclusive content, please check out my subscribestar that's seen on my twitter page:

https://twitter.com/OrangeRain3477/status/1321348373937451009

44