Epic Saga Start.
454 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shen Xia was hungry and he undid the cloth around his eyes. 

Great, It was so great to experience Shen Xia the body of a kid again. He couldn't control himself at all. the trees looked so big like mountains.

"That Hitler God! Wait there, you ball of light until I come and become an uninvited guest in that damn space of yours!"

Shen Xia was hungry, thirsty, and also pissed off. What type of god just throw a person in a wonderland without telling them what to do? That Hitler god is the right answer!

His hunger had reached another level and he was now out of the forest but now he ended up in the desert. 

"AGHH! The hell!"

Shen Xia Lost it when suddenly a screen appeared in front of him.

[Stop crying and tell me what you want?]

(•∪•+)

[What? Who am I?]

"..."

[Shy not I am the most capable System In all cosmos. Name is-]

"Hitler no.2"

[...?]

"Is what I will call you"

[EHH!?]

"Now give me food and water"

The screen was in a shocking state and soon abruptly it said.

[I-It..No as your cultivation level is low I can only give you low-quality food."

Shen Xia nodded and a tray came out of nowhere. It had a piece of an apple and half glass water.

"What is this?"

[Food and water]

"Do you think I can't see that?"

[Low-quality and I will provide you with food only once a day until you finish the first quest]

Shen Xia's temper broke his limit meter and reached heaven where angels were playing volleyball and got scared by the meter's length.

"Fine. By. Me"

[your first quest is to get to your noble clan's side Mansion which is 600 miles from here and you might reach it there in 16 to 17 days with this body and sleep time.]

"Alright, wait tell me where I am?"

[In a novel world named as 'Utopia Of  Xuan Jia' and host is in the character of vil-]

"Villain Shen Xia"

[Yes]

"AGHhH wait, What do I have to do?"

[What do you mean? You have to live of course]

Shen Xia wanted to kill Hitler no.2 right here with a brick and shovel. They were his favorite weapons from the earth. First trouble was, Utopia of Xuan Jia was a typical Novel where Canon fodders have IQ in Minus and All beauties have only eyes for Xuan Jia. Miny bosses were only waiting to be killed and all second male lead was turned into ashes by MC Xuan Jia. The treasure always flooded towards Xuan Jia, Basically Xuan Jia's Utopia. 

Also, Leave all comments aside I was this novel's biggest hater, Why? First, because Xuan Jia was a name I hated, and Second the Beautiful and pitiful Villain Shen Xia means me Was mercilessly killed robbed and also raped, and then burned to ashes and my soul was annihilated.

WHY? BECAUSE IN XUAN JIA'S FREAKING HAREM OF 300 BEAUTIES, SHEN XIA's LITTLE LOVELY SISTER WAS ALSO INCLUDED AND WAS POISONED SOON AFTER JOINING HAREM TOUR. AND SHEN XIA WANTED REVENGE.

R.E.V.E.N.G.E, yes only that and this made him the villain of the whole story. And what did our little Xia did as a villain?

He robbed a beauty from Xuan Jia, also humiliated him by defeating him in a match, Made him sick, Robbed his clothes, made Xuan Jia's horse fall in love with his own, and made him drunk until he fainted and did calligraphy on his face.

Just that...Just...THAT MADE HIM A VILLAIN? 

And the poor soul was mercilessly annihilated and his body used in disgusting ways. 

"HN2, tell me that I can do whatever I want right?"

[Of course with me here anything as long as you have money and you are way more powerful than anyone here.]

"Well, Let's restart then."

Shen Xia and HN2 (Hitler Number 2) then started to cross the desert and reached the town which was as malnutrition as Shen Xia was. People didn't have proper clothes to wear either had food to eat because of the desert and the buildings were near collapse. Looking at the condition of the city where Shen Xia had to live he was happy. Yes, he was happy because he and HN2 had a fabulous Idea.

To reform this dumpster into their secret base and convert the people here into his worshippers. The city will change into a country and with the help of HN2, they will hide its existence for some period of time. 

"let's start with removing the head of this place"

[That is you, Idiot]

"me?"

[Your Father is a noble but when Shen Xia was abandoned or more like kicked out of the family and his name was removed from the family tree, The grandfather of Shen Xia Still gave him this pitiful city for himself as this city was in far in the desert of death, also this city was abandoned years ago and now it has become like this.]

Shen Xia moved around the street, he himself looked like a slave and mixed well with all of the people here. 

He noticed many problems here as a city.

"hey HN2, What is population difference?"

[Hmm? 5 years ago when it was still not abandoned it was more like a country and had a population of 1.5 million and now it is not near 40,000.]

Shen Xia's heart was struck hard. He wanted to hear their comments, their voices. , so with help of HN2 now gained full control of his ability

He heard, Heard all of them.

'Hungry, mom, no no, I must not say that mom needs to rest.'

'It's cold agh, I want to sleep, If I sleep who will work? I will not sleep.'

'Brother don't die, please! I will find medicine for you I will."

'Grandpa, he is still tired, I want to live too, father."

'My child if you can hear mother, then please grow healthy after I am gone.'

'it is hard to breathe, I want to live, I am scared father, mother.'

'I miss everyone...want to go where they all went too but We are abandoned'

'My soul feels heavy, I want to relive all past once more.'

'What wrong did we committed just what was wrong for the emperor to abandon us?'

'It's a deserted house now...hick.'

'My love, I miss you very much.'

'I want to kill the emperor, What wrong did my parents do? what was their fault, that murderer'

'I will not look back. I will live even if I to steal.'

"Enough HN2"

[Say Xia. They are too much hopeless, aren't they?]

"HN2, let's start the project."

[Project?]

"Epic Saga"

Let me show you all,

how humans survived without help

without giving up

without diming out

A story of the future that starts from the past.

Hello everybody, Let me first tell you, It might be a BL story but it is the most fantastic one I will write after Jucta, My savior. Leave that one, Listen here guys the first 32 or so chapters are about our MC Shen Xia and his struggle or not but whatever, How he developed an ancient abandoned city into a wonderland. So ML will only come after 34 chapter or so. Of Course we will have some new couples too.

 

16