28. Executing the plan
486 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well that more or less went off without a hitch” I said when we got back to the dungeon. “Nice work splicing me into his dreams Evelyn. Where did you get the idea of engulfing me in light anyway? I am sure it helped with the image but that seems a bit much do you think?”


“I didn’t do that. It’s just how you look in his mind, boss.” Evelyn answered somewhat confused herself. "Oh" I said in response. “ Huh that’s weird.”

 

“ I take it from your conversation that the plan was a success.” Tiki asked, having been waiting in the throne room.

 

“ Yes not only has Zor agreed to the sacrifice but he has agreed to more or less hand control of the village to us as well.” I said, rather happy with the results. 

 

“ That’s great, Master!” Tiki said. “ With those filthy goblins on our side and that slut’s willingness to sleep with them we should have more than enough Dp to fulfill your plans.”

 

“I supposed by slut you mean me right.” Evelyn said with an utmost tired expression. 

 

“Well what other world could I call a person whose primary role is to sleep around.” Tiki shot back. “ I suppose whore would do.”

 

“ Well while you were being useless this whore was conquering an entire village for the boss.” Evelyn shot back, and judging by the sadistic smirk it was meant to hurt.

 

“ y-You insolent sloven whore I could…” Tiki was about to get violent so I decided to step in. 

 

“ That's enough, both of you! Evelyn stops antagonizing Tiki. Tiki, don’t rip Evelyn into tiny pieces and stop calling her names!” I yelled at both of them. “ Besides I have a job for you Tiki.”

 

“ A job?” Tiki said distracted from her blood feud. 

 

“ Yes I need you to wipe out the goblin chiefs hunting party.” I told her.

 

“Yeah okay.” She said nonchalantly as she started slithering towards the door.

 

“ Hey! At least hear the full mission first before you go.” I said as I quickly chased after her.

“ I need you to capture as many of the goblins as possible, especially the chief himself.”

“ Okay.” She said nonchalantly and started slithering towards the door again.

 

“You're not going to ask why?” Evelyn said with a vaguely confused expression. “It is because of some kind of deal Master made with that goblin right? Plus in order to maximize the benefit of the goblins' deaths it has to happen in the dungeon so I might as well bring back as many of them as I can, right?”

 

“ That is more or less correct.” I said as she turned to leave again. “ Hey quick question before you go.” 

 

“Yes Master.” Tiki said as she turned around again.

 

“Who’s the chief of the goblin village?” I asked her, starting to get annoyed with how she was behaving. 

 

“ The leader of the goblin tribe we are subverting.” Tiki said with a confused look on her face.

 

“ Yeah but what does he look like?” I asked again, waiting for her to get the point. 

 

“ What does it matter what he looks like…. Oh.” Tiki said with a look of sudden realization.

 

“ How are you going to make sure the goblin chief survives if you don’t even know what he looks like?” I scolded her as tiki started looking down awkwardly. “ I am sending Evelyn with you so that she can Identify the which goblins should be spared and which can be killed if necessary. Is there going to be a problem?”

 

“No master.” Tiki said with her head still down. “Evelyn.”

 

“ I figured it was going to be something like this boss, leave it to me!” She said in high spirits. That reminded me. “ I want this mission to be completed successfully without needlessly antagonizing each other.”

 

At that the two monster girls looked at each other briefly as if the idea had never occurred to them. So I decided to repeat myself.

 

“ Is that clear?!” “ Yes master/boss!”

18