11.Magic sword restoration pt.2
461 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The restoration of the sword's shape is already done.

"Now I only need to infuse it with magic so that it will become the magic sword that it formerly is."

The detailed information about the sword that they give me also includes the map of its magic circuit and the list of the command code that used to enhance the sword.

For a blacksmith that probably from the age before magic blacksmith was really a thing, this magic sword is really well made. Maybe if I compared it with this present day's magic sword, I could say that it is of a higher quality than the average magic swords.

Which is not only impressive but really amazing.

Now, I wish I know a little more about the history of blacksmithing.

But, heck. I am a person who only knows about the name of the current Queen without knowing who leads the kingdom before her.

Yeah, history is not my strong suit. Still wish I know a little bit more thought.

"Okay, let's start today's work. First I will redraw the magic circuit. Good thing they give me the map of the previous magic circuit in the instructions.

Okay, let's see..."

The magic circuit placement is already well optimized. 

"Hmmm, really impressive old man. Wops. I almost sarcastically insult him. I better control my mouth if I don't want any trouble."

"It still can be improved though, with modern-day circuit flow law.

Should I improve it? Or just restore it as it is previously..."

"I probably should improve it, I can't afford it if they said that I do this half-heartedly."

Yeah, I will do it.

You damn cold maid I know you underestimate my ability.

I will show you that you are wrong.

"Well not that I can say that out loud."

----------

I started to draw the improved magic circuit and infuse the sword with the magic crystal dust.

'Magical energy or what you so-called mana, cannot just flow to anything when it is still in its raw form.'

I remember my master's word.

'On its purest form, magical energy could only flow through this magical crystal or monster magic stones. That is also the reason that differentiates monster and animal. The animal didn't have a magic stone, this is the reason why the regular animal cannot use magic.'

Humans actually also can not use magic. But it is discovered that the exposure from a magic stone helps humans to feel magic.

And now it becomes a common practice to unlock one magical ability with a magic stone.

The same law applies to the concept of magic tools. But, in the case of magic tools. The magic stone needs to be infused with the magical tool so that the natural raw magical energy could flow and be controlled.

------------

It takes me 2 days to completely fuse the magic circuit with the sword.

"Now time to test the circuit."

I take the sword and held it as if wielding a normal sword. Then I pour some of my magical energy into the sword as a trigger.

The sword glow and created blueish light.

"Yup, it seems to work just fine."

If this is acceptable I will continue to the next stage.

Which is, writing the command code.

But, the other day I received a letter from lady Lucia and the letter said that she would come here tomorrow to check up on the state of the sword.

This is the perfect stage to consult her about the sword and ask for her opinion.

It is still early in the early stage, so if she wants and needs some changes it would be not as many works as that it is already completed.

I wrap the Flamebringer with a cloth and take it with me.

Both of us. 

Me and this sword now leaving the workshop.

15