Chapter 10 Another time skip (we’re gonna be doing this a couple more times)
3.5k 4 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4 years later.

Yes, that’s right, it’s another timeskip. Someone broke the fourth wall and we were only able to repair it not too long ago, so here we are now.

(A/N: damn you ROB.)

Currently, I am 8 years old, my hair turned fully white, and surprisingly my eyes turned red too. Apparently, melanin deficiency does that. Now I look like your generic fanfic isekai protagonist. But, I don’t like it, so I forcefully change my eyes to a black colour with my quirk, which is also levelling nicely, along with everything else.

Of course, after LV 50, everything started slowing down a lot, so I still haven’t reached LV 100, then and again I haven’t been using it much.

Rumi herself is 18 years old now and grown to be more like her adult hero counterpart, also making a couple of friends while in the school, they should be the same ones from canon. She also went through that event at Osaka from the manga, too bad I couldn’t join.

But something really bad happened between us though. No, our relationship didn’t deteriorate… rather, things went too far.

SHE SEES ME AS A YOUNGER BROTHER NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Basically, since my hair turned white and my eyes turned red, Rumi began to get close to me and see me like family. Of course, I did what I could to keep our status quo, but her being her, she didn’t let up.

Eventually, I slipped up a bit and now she hangs out with me every chance she got. Half the time we’re playing around, and the other half we’re sparring. Well, although I say “sparring”, it’s more like me getting beaten up. She really is a fighting genius, even though I turn passive reflection off whenever we fight, it’s still Vector fucking Manipulation.

Well, even though I say all this, I never went 100% serious with her. Neither did she, it’s just a spar. Don’t tell her this, but I totally think I would win if I did go all out.

Anyway, now we grew so close we even take baths together. I mean, even though it’s easy to forget, I’m only 8 years old now, a small child who should know nothing about a woman's body. And she seems completely comfortable too.

I got payback though, by touching and squeezing her bobs now and again. The interdimensional FBI almost caught me but I would get away every time.

I also did a lot of research and found out why my [Kaleidoscope] doesn’t work, and by research, I mean reading manga and watching anime.

My theory is that magic comes from the soul, and since I was in a soul state back in the void, I could use magic. But, since I gained a body and my brain changed to disallow the use of magic, it became “sealed away”. My body became something of a prison for it. I still have magic power, or mana, flowing through me, and I can feel it, but I can't touch or move it.

I also found out that ID create uses mana to make the space. But, since all I'm doing is wishing for an ID and the world just takes the energy from me to make it, it seems I don’t get a backlash. The inability to use magic also seems to be the reason I can't spawn any monsters or spirits in the IDs. How? I don’t fucking know, I bet author-san is just too lazy to bother.

(A/N: Oi!)

During my “research”, I found out that the entertainment industry isn’t all that good, at least, not as good as the original world. They didn’t even have Jojo here, fucking heretics.

And so, like the good and benevolent person I am, I started writing Jojo manga and publishing it. With my high DEX and INT stat, recreating the masterpiece is simple.

And like that, it exploded and for a whole month, everyone over the age of 5 abused the shit outta the “Ho, you’re approaching me?” meme and said that to literally every single person who so much as looked in their direction. It was funny as hell at first, but… no it never got unfunny. Yeah, it was funny as hell. It’s a Jojo meme, it never becomes NOT funny.

Of course, I published a bunch of other mangas from my old world, but they never got as popular as the Jojo series. And of course, no-one knows my identity either.

During this whole ordeal, I ended up with a fuck-ton of money. And so, I started buying a bunch of shit. At first, I just bought a bunch of luxury stuff to make things much more comfortable, like clothes, a nice chair, things like that.

Then I just started spending money for this shits and giggles. I remember once buying gold plated toilet paper. Of course, even I wasn’t so frivolous to actually use it, so I just kept it in a glass display case.

For those wondering, yes, it could be used to wipe my shit.

But then I wondered if spending so much like an arrogant young master will attract some protag from a cultivation novel to “face slap” me.

So I started buying tech and building stuff. In the beginning, just a high spec computer. Then things escalated from there and holy shit I accidentally built a shelf-

I mean, I ended up making some high tech gear. Given enough time I bet I can even recreate an arc reactor from the Marvel-verse. Which, now that I think about it, I probably should do that. Even if not for an Ironman armour, maybe just for a nice energy source. Should I make an AI? It’ll be easy, my [Manufacturing] skill is at LV 57.

And now, I'm standing in the training gym that has been remodelled into a party house. Music, food and drinks off to the side and a whole bunch of people just randomly walking around. Yep, it’s class 3’s graduation.

Rumi is now officially a hero.

 

Chapter 10! weeeeeee! no timeskip next chapter, but the one after, most likely.
if there's anything I can do to improve, make sure to comment, let me know.
see ya!

91