Afterwards…
1.5k 12 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So yeah, that’s the end of my fanfic, I will start writing new fanfic very soon. Just give me a few days rest.

MC: Write you fucking slave!

Shut the fuck up! Your fanfic is over! Go home!

Jesus Christ, Deadpool shouldn’t have broken the 4th wall like that, I had to deal with him always talking to me and shit throughout millions of years…

Anyways! I'm writing this to clarify some things that I haven’t mentioned in the fanfic due to me suddenly dropping it.

SO! First off! The being who suppressed MC’s [Gamer’s Mind] skill. Some of you guys have already guessed it, but it’s the OG Egg that did it.

Let me explain.

The MC used an “Egg Upgrade Card” on it, which made it an OP being that hasn’t exactly hatched yet. Specifically, it turned into a fragment of the Akashic Records. And what was GOING to hatch out of the egg was going to be a pet, a physical manifestation of that Akashic Record Fragment.

Specifically, it was going to hatch into Chomusuke.

In my fanfic, the Akashic Records were going to be the absolute “thing” overseeing the whole multiverse, the thing that writes all the laws and shit and makes universes, and stuff like that.

The garbled language in the [Awakening] skill description, the thing MC connected to to ascend, was in fact the Akashic Records. The unhatched Akashic Fragment influenced the skill, allowing the connection.

NOW! The whole plot of the story! There are a fuck ton of ROBs out there, each one overseeing their own world, or universes. There was this one specific ROB that fell in love with someone. Due to some reason that future me would have come up with, that lover died. ROB wanted to bring her back, but that wasn’t allowed. Or specifically, the Akashic Records wouldn’t allow it, as it went against its rules or laws.

That ROB went rogue and decided to destroy everything the Akashic Records built, meaning all the universes and worlds. And the best way to do that break the timeline, making things go awol, hence, he started giving Divine Augments to villains.

The ROBs couldn't do anything, for some fucking reason that future me should have come up with (lazy bastard I swear…), and so, they had to send someone to do it for them. Hence, the Mortal Spear, our very own MC.

The Akashic Records approved and gave 3 wishes to our MC, and since it’s a gift from the Akashic Records itself, the other ROBs couldn't influence it, and only the Akashic Records itself could influence it, hence, taking a fragment of the Akashic Records to suppress the [Gamer’s Mind] effect.

After that, the MC would go from universe to universe, keeping the timelines in balance and beating the shit out of all the Divine Augmented bad guys throughout the multiverse. After that, MC beat the shit out of the rogue ROB and that would be the moment the fanfic should have ended.

If I didn’t end it now. Haha.

Well, that was a fucking info dump, I hope you got all of that cos I can't be fucked writing it in more detail. Imma get to writing the next fanfic, give me a few days rest, and I'll see you then.

I'm thinking of calling it “That Time I Got Reincarnated With Some Cheats”. Look forward to it!

29