Chapter 117 Dissapointment
862 21 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We talked together for a while before eventually Eri, Toru and Momo left to enjoy the festival. They wanted me to come along with them but Nejire still wanted to tell me something and seeing that she didn’t say anything yet while the other three were still here, I knew she wanted to talk to me alone.

Arata- “What’s up? You wanted to ask me something”

Nejire- “You remembered!”

She said while grabbing onto my left arm and shoving it between her breasts.

You make my pee pee hard…

Nejire- “Do you remember that favour you owe me?”

… The fucking what now? Did I owe a favour to her? When? I don’t remember shit. Looking at her expecting eyes, I highly doubt it would be a good idea to ask what exactly she was talking about.

And so, I use my newly recovered chibi me’s (brain cells) to file through my memories and try to remember when the fuck I did something as stupid as that.

Even after waiting a while (in my mind), the chibi me’s haven’t gotten back to me with anything. It’s ok. My mental stats are incredibly high. Take your time…

*Glances at Nejire and her puppy eyes*

But please hurry!

Eventually, I find the memory in which I promised Nejire to let her ask anything of me once. It was just before I went on my work studies. Nejire invited me to work under Ryukyu, but I declined because I was already working under Rumi.

So she started feeling really down about it and even started crying, which felt like she was casually thrusting a knife into my heart, so I relented and promised her to owe her a favour. Luckily, it worked. And now it’s coming back to bite me.

(A/N: Chapter 93 for those who want to look it up.)

Let’s hope that she won't ask me to commit social suicide.

Nejire- “Go on a date with me!”

Oh fuck it’s worse.

Do you know what Toru, Momo, and, god forbid, Eri would do if they found out!? Woman! You are killing me!

But, a promise is a promise, especially one made to someone I dearly love, so I agree while burying my fears. I mean, [Sixth Sense] hasn’t picked up anything ominous, so it should be good.

And so, I hung out with Nejire for the rest of the day. We walked all over the place, from food stalls like cotton candy, chocolate bananas and more candied apples, to exhibitions like the haunted house and obstacle course.

For the haunted house, it was pretty scary, some people had quirks quite suited to this. There was one guy who even went out of his way to be extra scary, which led to Nejire screaming and clinging to my arm even more.

Nice job, random guy!

???- “Tch…”

Or not, fuck you. You may have wanted me to disgrace myself in front of Nejire, but unfortunately, you didn’t know… I have a cheat known as the [Gamer’s Mind]! Bow before me, random dude! Hahaha!

Nejire and I both raced each other in that obstacle course, both of us didn’t use our powers and I even limited my physical stats to the same level as Nejire, and I showed her how when it comes to competitions like these, they should NEVER expect any mercy from me. Long story short, I absolutely floored her.

While Arata was going around with Nejire, his perception decided to dip out for a moment as Toru noticed them without Arata knowing she was there. Her mischievous and jealous side flared up as her mouth formed a :3 and took a picture of us holding hands. After censoring our hands where we are having contact with each other, she sent them to Momo and Rumi.

Yes, Rumi and Toru know about each other too.

The day ended and I got chewed out by my other 2 girlfriends.

First, Rumi immediately dropped what she was doing and got here as fast as she could, calling me outside of school before kicking me in the face because I picked up yet another girl. Well, she loves me so it was just a light tap, so I could easily take it.

Momo also followed me and gave me a roundhouse kick to the face which, once again, I could easily take. They love me too much to hurt me badly.

But still, they were very angry that I didn’t tell them about her. They would have been even angrier if I didn’t tell Nejire about their existence and my relationship with them, but it seems my want of not keeping secrets saved my bacon.

And I didn’t really want to hide my relationship with Nejire from the others, it’s just that I never really had a good time doing it. Well, I guess now is as good of a time as any.

So, I also called Nejire over, to which she quickly arrived where we are currently outside of school because she can fly. As soon as they all met each other, I swear I felt the air freeze.

[You have an ominous feeling]

I'm getting more than just an ominous feeling, my dear friend. I am currently fearing for my fucking life.

They stared at each other for many minutes, as if having a silent conversation. They didn’t privately talk through their neuro linkers either. I'm still toying with the idea that they have some form of telepathy that I don’t know about.

But they eventually start talking. Don’t get me wrong, they are by no means “friends”. It’s their first time talking and their emotions towards each other is that of “rivals”. But, I can tell. They’re not hostile to each other.

I still get the feeling that they’re reluctant to share me, I mean there’s no way they would just become buddy-buddy and except sharing the love of their life with another person, but they know what I would do if even one of them reject me.

I would feel bad about it and decide to live my life alone. I'm not doing this to spite them, nor force them, and they know that. I just don’t want whoever is left out to feel like crap. And it is this very same quality of mine that proves that I have heavy feelings for them all, allowing them to at least consider the idea.

But still, I don’t know how the fuck harem protagonists deal with their women, I've only got 3 girlfriends yet I'm reaching my limits.

After they seem to have concluded, they nod their heads and all look at me. Nejire stays silent, but Momo and Rumi open their mouths.

Momo- “Take us.”

You do realise what you said could be interpreted in multiple ways, right?

Rumi- “On a date, dummy.”

Oh, that makes so much more sense… *Sniff*

I-I'm not disappointed…

Momo walks up to me, leans in, and whispers in my ear.

Momo- “Well, I don’t mind being “taken” after our date…”

Ok, disappointment is gone. Let’s do this!

 

A/N: Alright! It seems the majority of you dont mind me stopping this fanfic and starting a new one. Relax, I'll finish up this fanfic with a happy ending before I move on.

I wanna talk about the next fanfic. Or rather, the changes to this fanfic.

First off! It's gonna be placed in the world of Tensura, or That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. It's already decided, sorry to any hopeful people out there! I like this series but not many people make a fanfic about it. I'm honestly confused as to WHY but, meh...

Also there will be no multiverse stuff. It's just gonna be in that world.

Next, the MC is not going to have Vector Manipulation or the Gamer system. If there is an overwhelming vote for it, however, I will add them, but otherwise, nah.

There will also be NO HAREM! Of course, there will be a love interest, but otherwise, nope. And said love interest will be summoned from another series/universe, she won't be from the Tensura universe. As for who she will be... remember when I mentioned that Mikoto Misaka is my waifu? *Wink wink nudge nudge*

BUT! I'm still on the fence about this one. I really want her in my fanfic, but I'm not sure what people will think about a random waifu not from this universe suddenly making her appearance omae wa mou shinderu style and nabbing the MC. You know, since this wont be a multiverse fanfic and stuff. Input please!

AND FINALLY! MAYBE! JUST MAYBE! There will be a free wish slot where the MC can wish for stuff. I can't really think of anything, so if one of you guys have a good idea that I like, I'll add it. But if not, I'll just reduce the total wish count. I would prefer if it's some kind of support skill/item or something like that.

And yeah... I would appreciate your comments on any of these points, but otherwise, look forward to it!

27