I’m Alive
819 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author here. Remember when I said I wanted to rename a bunch of stuff? It kind of snowballed. I tried to rename a few countries but I didn't want them to be as random as they were so I tried developing more comprehensive backstories and I ended up trying to restructure the whole plot. So basically, I spent a lot of time trying to write a timeline so I can better make sense of the whole thing.

Really sorry about disappearing for almost three months. I wasn't too sure if I'd be able to continue writing because of the time and effort it consumes, especially when I'm trying to be original, and I don't have a particularly strong work ethic. I'll be honest, I did not make anywhere near as much progress as I wanted to while I was away. I can see how successful novelists take years to thoroughly develop their novels.

Anyways, I think I can start writing again but instead of starting where I left off, I'm going to start from the beginning. I'm rewriting it, giving it a facelift I guess.

So here's the plan: the novel will be renamed to "Arsett Gateway" and it will be uploaded to neovel.io The first chapter is already there.

The website is basically the same as the sites I already upload to except that they provide a little bit of revenue based on readership. Obviously, it's alluring and I want to try it out. I think I'll be uploading exclusively on that website until I catch up to the current chapters, which I estimate might take a month or two. After that, I'll probably go back to uploading on the other platforms.

So here's the link to my neovel page: https://neovel.io/user/23539/hassarcano

9