116- Something is Wrong
535 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rowen entered the hall of his apartment and saw both the love birds sitting on the sofa with each other. They were chatting and had a blush on their faces.

"Brother Kas. You stood up for me in front of Sister Felicia and Rowen. I will forever be grateful to you." Winona said as she held Kas's hand gently.

Kas's blush deepened as his grin widened. "It was nothing sister Winona. After all, I love you so much. I had to do this for our relationship." He said.

When Winona listened to him say, love. She smiled and then went for a kiss. However, before they could do so...

"Did I disturb you two love birds? Both of you look so good with each other." Rowen said with a smile on his face. As he stepped in the hall.

Both of them looked at Rowen and an ashamed expression appeared on their faces. Especially Kas. His face turned completely red.

"It's nothing like that brother Rowen. We were just talking. You can order anything you want. We will do the best we can." Kas said as he looked at Rowen.

"I am sorry Brother Rowen. I have mistreated you previously. I hope you can forgive me. Now as Kas has explained to me. I have understood that it was all my fault. I will do my best to rectify all my past mistakes." Winona also said with a bow.

Rowen looked at both of them and laughed internally 'Just you wait bitch. I will definitely take my revenge! And trust me you will like it.' He thought.

"No need to apologize Sister Winona. It was somewhat my fault too. Now look it has turned out in such a big mess. I would never be able to forgive myself If sister Felicia has to be my servant."

"I thank Sister Winona for keeping our differences aside and helping me resolve this issue," Rowen said as he sat down on the sofa.

Winona listened to him and pain pierced her heart. She remembered how she almost led Sister Felicia to be a servant because of her selfishness. If not for Rowen giving her a way. It would be huge trouble.

And now he is thanking her instead. 'Looks like he is not as bad as I imagined. He really is a nice and understanding guy.' Winona thought and looked at Rowen.

"Come sit down," Rowen said while pointing at the sofa in front of him. 

"We are just your servant Master Rowen. I don't think it would be good for us to sit down with you." Winona said as she looked at Kas and then Rowen.

"Yes, Master Rowen. From now on we are your servants. And it's our job to do all the chores that you want us to do. You can order anything you want." Kas said with a smile.

Rowen stood up from his sofa and then came near Kas. He placed one of his hand on his shoulder and smiled. "You are such a sensible guy. I am glad that you are my servant for one month. Now, you don't have to be so formal with me."

"If not for Sister Felicia's incident you two would have been my fellow outer sect members," Rowen said as he slightly pushed him on the sofa.

Kas listened to him and smiled. "You are too modest brother Rowen." He said and finally sat down.

Rowen then moved to Winona. There was a devilish smile on his face he suddenly hugged her from her waist and looked her in the eyes. "Sister Winona if you really have forgiven me then you have to sit down and have some drinks with me." He said.

Kas looked at them and his heartbeat increased. Both of their bodies were currently touching each other. Especially the crotch area they were just too close.

'It should be just Brother Rowen's way of forcing us to drink. I don't think he means to do something inappropriate.' He thought and looked down. He didn't want any misunderstanding to develop between them.

Winona felt his hug. His manly smell entered her nose and an ashamed expression appeared on her face. She struggled her body out of his embrace.

"Ye... Yes, Master Rowen, I will definitely have a drink with you." She said and then quickly sat down besides Kas.

Her heart was pounding furiously as sweat formed on her face. 'Why did he do that? Was he taking advantage of me? No, I can't let any more misunderstandings between us. It must be something else.' She thought and held Kas's hand.

When Rowen saw her holding his hand he laughed internally and moved away. He sat down on a single chair sofa and took out a premium Wine Bottle from his ring.

"This is Red Beatle Wine. Made from Red Beatle Grapes. This special wine has been preserved for the past thousand years. I present you this on the occasion of our new friendship." Rowen said and placed a black coloured Wine bottle on the table.

This was a special Wine that Dana gave him when they had sex. He didn't open it then. Now is the perfect moment to taste this wine.

When Winona saw the Wine her eyes widened for a second and then she raised her hands in front of her chest and waved them a little. "No, brother Rowen I don't think we deserve to drink such luxury. This Wine already cost more than Five thousand merit points in the sect."

Winona Remembered this Wine. She has seen Felica drinking this only on some special occasions. She has also tasted some before and knew that it was no cheap wine.

Five thousand merit points for an Outer sect Disciple was a big thing. Even an Inner Sect Disciple could not afford such luxury. And now Rowen has pulled one out just like that.

It showed how much Sister Felica Cared about him. 'It looks like Sister Felicia believes in him. He must have a way to save the Empress. I have to do my best to please him. If I offended him again it could be bad for both me and Sister Felicia.'

'I don't want sister Felicia to hate me.' She thought and a determined expression appeared on her face. She wanted to do her best as Rowen's servant.

When Kas heard about the Five Thousand Merit Points a reluctant expression appeared on his face. He doesn't really drink alcohol. However, Rowen pulling out such an expensive drink for them shows how he wanted to mend things between them.

"I am sorry Brother Rowen. However, I don't actually do alcohol. I am really grateful though. That you thought of us as friends." Kas said and refused to drink.

Rowen listened to him and slightly annoyed expression appeared on his face. He looked at Winona. "Does Sister Winona also don't do alcohol?" He asked.

Winona looked at him and smiled awkwardly. "I drink alcohol however I don't think that I deserve..." Before she could complete her sentence Rowen interrupted.

"Say no more Sister Winona. It's an order from me. You have to drink with me tonight." Rowen said with a smile. 

He then took out two wine glass and placed them on the table. He filled both of them half and slid one of them towards Winona. "Let's toast," Rowen said and then raised his glass.

Winona smiled helplessly and raised her glass reluctantly. Both of them toasted their glasses with a smile on their faces and sipped on the red wine.

"Ahh... This is really good. And it has turned even better when I drink with two amazing people like you." Rowen said.

Kas smiled awkwardly after listening to his words as he was not the one drinking.

"Thanks, Master Rowen," Winona said and sipped again.

Rowen then looked at Kas. "Brother Kas, can you help me a little?" He asked.

"I am your servant Brother Rowen. You can ask me anything." Kas said. 

Rowen smiled at his words. "Brother Kas. I don't really wanna make you do this. However, since we both are drinking. Can you prepare a hot bath for me?" He said.

"It's no problem. I will go now." Kas said and stood up.

"I will help you too." Winona also stood up from her seat. 

"No sister Winona I want someone to keep me company. Please don't leave me." Rowen had an annoyed expression.

"Yes, sister Winona you should stay here. I will do it by myself. After all, you are the one drinking with brother Rowen. You should company him instead."

Winona listened to them and then reluctantly sat down again. The images of how Rowen hugged her suddenly struck her out of nowhere as her heartbeat started to rise.

Kas nodded and then moved his body towards the bathroom. "I will be going then brother Rowen." He said and disappeared.

After he was gone, Rowen looked at Winona and licked his lips. "Sister Winona move aside a bit. Let me sit with you and have some wine." He said.

Winona looked at him and felt her heart beating against her chest. She had an instinct that something is wrong. However, she can't offend Rowen anymore. As he is the only lifeline Empress has.

9