129
489 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A deadly aura surrounded the whole place. As the Fan guy pulled out his sword. He looked at Ia fiercely. There was blood on his mind. he wanted to Kill Ia. To teach her a lesson and make an example of her so nobody in the future dare defies him.

However, his whole body suddenly stops. The aura coming out also stops with it. He felt like something invisible was holding him up at a place and his legs were glued to the ground.

He had no control over his body. His eyes were wide opened and he could clearly see a disdainful smile on Ia's face.

She was mocking him. And he couldn't even move his finger against her. Sweat started forming on his body and his whole body turned red.

Cloudfeather, on the other hand, was also in the same condition. Neither she neither her little sister could move even a finger.

Ia looked above in the sky and smiled. 'Thanks, little guy.'

She didn't wanna make matters worse or Rowen would definitely put her back in the Hellish dimension. Previously she cursed this Fan guy in rage. The way he looked at her just made her want to kill him.

However, now as she could see a terrified expression in their eyes she cooled down. Now all she had to do is to think of a way is to get out of this situation without making it any worse.

"Ia?" Suddenly a confused voice sounded from behind her and Ia turned around.

"Sister Felicia. Look these people were bullying me. I never thought people from this sect would be so rude." She said and quickly moved towards Felicia and hugged her.

Felicia at first was confused. Because she couldn't identify Ia without her horns and her tail. However now as Ia has identified her she was sure. 

She then looked at Fan and CloudFeather and moved towards them gracefully. She looked at their terrified expressions and looking in the sky. A smile formed on her face.

Even Core Sect disciples were no match for Rowen. He really knew how to hide his cards.

"Ia, release them." She said with a mental massage technique. 

Ia nodded at her and looked at One-eyed demon. 

Suddenly both Fan and CloudFeather fell on the ground gasping for breath. Their faces were red as sweat covered their whole body. Just now all three of them were on the brink of death. They looked at Felicia as their saviour.

Felicia looked down on them with a dignified expression on her face.

"You wanted to hurt my sister?" She asked in a gentle voice.

When the surrounding people heard her words they released flabbergasted gasps. 

"Sister? She is Felicia's sister. No wonder she dared to offend Brother Fan."

Everybody around looked at Ia in a new light. After all, Felicia has just announced her as a sister. And the sister of Felicia should have the same respect as her. Fan guy really messed up offending Ia.

Suddenly the whole incident turned completely opposite. Previously Ia was the one in danger and now Fan and CloudFeather were in her shoes.

Fan quickly stood up and bowed in front of Felicia. He then cast an angry gaze at CloudFeather who was still on the ground gasping for air. While her little sister was already unconscious.

"I am sorry Miss Felicia I didn't know she was your sister. Or I would never dare threaten her." Fan looked at Ia with a terrified expression.

She has almost killed him without even touching him and now it turns out she is even accompanied by sister Felicia. This girl was more dangerous then she looked.

Felicia chuckled at his words. "Threaten? You are lucky that I came on time. Or you know what would have happened to you, right?" She said.

Fan nodded at her words he understood what she meant. He then moved towards Ia and bowed in front of her. "Sorry, Miss Ia for my imprudence. I hope you can forgive me." He said.

"Forgive you? Ok, I will do it. Only for ten million merit points." She said with a slight smile on her face.

When Felicia and surrounding people heard her words they almost coughed out blood at the boldness of this girl. She placed the word 'Only' before ten million merit points! Even vice sect leader would have trouble coughing out so much money.

Felicia had an unbelievable expression on her face. She quickly moved towards Ia and placed a hand over her shoulder.

While CloudFeather turned unconscious after hearing the price. Ten Million? You can buy two Golden Pharaoh Abode for that much money. It was better for Fan to die than to pay so much money.

"Sister Ia, you don't have to be so harsh on him. He has already accepted his mistake. How about you make his punishment little less." Felicia said.

Ia looked at her for a moment and paused. She then looked at her again and nodded in agreement. There was a wide smile on her face. 'Sister Felicia is smarter than I thought.'

"Since sister Felicia is so generous. You just need to pay nine million merit points. And that kid, I want that kid." Ia said while she pointed at Cloud girl. She was in Red dressed girls hands.

Ia then looked at Felicia and gave her a thumbs up. She was indeed one of Rowen's toys. She is more intelligent than these morons.

Felicia looked at her with a stupefied expression. After some time she smiled awkwardly. "Sister Ia, we should go now. I will make sure this guy gets his punishment." She said and then left with Ia.

When the surrounding people looked at how Felicia was treating the pink-haired girl with respect shocked expression appeared on their faces.

Fan finally let out a sigh of relief and looked at the unconscious CloudFeather with an angry expression on his face. This girl has almost killed him. He snorted and then disappointed from the place leaving both the unconscious girls alone.

Felicia and Ia both appeared in Felicia's apartment and then Felicia looked at Ia.

"Why did sister Ia needed that little girl?"

"I am hungry." 

Ia sat down on the bed and looked at Felicia.

"I will Immediately arrange some food for you. Now can you tell me why did you want that little girl?" She was really curious about Ia.

"Didn't I just told you?"

"?" Felicia looked at her with a confused look.

"I just told you I am hungry. And that is why I wanted that kid. She looked tasty."

Felicia looked at her with an awkward smile.

"Sister Ia has such a good sense of humour. Nevermind how about we eat at some good place."

"You just said you were gonna arrange the food here. Well, nevermind you are so confusing. Let's go out and eat." Ia said and then both of them disappeared.

Rowen was currently sitting in his apartment with Lilias and Dana. While both Lilias and Dana chatted about some books he looked at a certain direction with his eyes narrowed.

His Cyclops was sending him messages. He quickly knew what Ia had done and an amusing smile formed on his face. He laughed internally. She is crazy.

Next day he looked at Lilias and nodded. "I will go with Felicia and Ia to her kingdom. She has requested me to check her mother once. While you can stay here and use the WheatHollow library.

Lay low and don't cause too much trouble and if something goes wrong then Dana is still here, you can use her help.

He has chosen to go with Ia because he needed to do something special to get access to Secret parts of her kingdom's library.

As for WheatHollow Library, Dana has given Lilias full access. So it should not be any problem. There should be no problem to her till Dana is still here.

Lilias nodded at his words. "Don't worry about me too much. I will be ok. After all, I am your mother." She said and then kissed Rowen.

Lilias then Disappeared from his bedroom and appeared in Dana's. "Sister Dana, Master Rowen has gone out with Sister Felicia and her team for some days I hope you can accommodate me for some time." She said.

Dana looked at her and nodded with a smile. Lilias was a bookworm just like her and she liked to be in her company.

She already knew that Rowen has to do some missions when he was with Felicia and she was ok with it. She believed in Rowen.

Rowen, on the other hand, looked at Ia whose naked body was currently laying on his bed. Her tail was swinging slowly in the air as she looked at Rowen with inviting eyes.

Rowen came near her and slapped her tightly on her butt. "Stand up. I have had enough of your antiques. If you don't behave properly from now on then consider this as the last meeting between us." Rowen said.

Although he loved her airhead lusty nature. Currently, he had to focus on getting some information about the Dao of Darkness. 

Ia looked at his angry expression and quickly stood up. She has made him angry twice in the last two days. It was already a miracle that she didn't die. 

Quickly dressing up. She stood behind him with a serious face. 

"Let's go." He said and then both of them disappeared.

10