171- Don’t worry
440 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tell me where have you hidden Sister Felicia? It would be best for both of us. As I will not have to torture you and waste my time and you will not suffer in pain." Ia said as she stood up and looked at Bella with a smile. She didn't want to waste any more time, as Rowen has told her to not torture much, all the fun part has already been done, that was only to throw boiling water at her.

Bella looked at Ia and her face contorted, she then spat towards her. "Fuck you! I will never reveal that bitch's location. You can find her for all eternity and you would not be able to. She is dead now. And yes also tell that pathetic master of yours to go and die somewhere because he would not be able to find her." She said. Her anger was started to go up. First, these people killed her only loyal subordinate and then they want her to tell Felicia's location. She would rather die than to submit.

Ia's smile widened. "You know, I would love to torture you all day and every day, however, master has prohibited me from damaging his sex toy. So here is what I will do instead. I will move out of this cage and go towards that Loyal Subordinate of yours that is on his last breath. Then I will rip his skins and muscles out until only his bones are remaining." She said.

Bella just snorted at her words. She has seen it with her eyes. How that guy has brutally murdered Nalis. She saw his body turned cold in front of her eyes while Rowen was busy rap*ng her. "No matter how many lies you fabricate, I would never fall for them! Forget about that bitch of yours." 

"Lies? Hahaha...!" Ia grabbed Bella's hairs and started dragging her out of the jail. She moved her through the dimly lit corridor. Without caring about how much pain she was in. There was an impatient look on her face. She then moved her in front of the jail and through the metal bars she pointed at the Nalis who was sitting in a corner. His whole body covered by the blood. Bella looked at him and her eyes widened. It was really him she identified him with just a look. He was still alive! 

"Leave him alone! Don't hurt him anymore."

"You want me to leave him alone? How about you tell me the location of Sister Felicia! Look I don't have much patience. And I already hate both of you pathetic Demons. I will just give you ten seconds. If you don't tell her location then trust me. Although I don't have permission to torture you. However, that guy is not out of order. He will have time of his life." Ia said.

"Ok, ok... I will tell you. Please don't hurt him. They... They are locked inside my space treasure. Here take it!" Bella said and then turned her hand around. There was a red jewel embedded in her hand, she moved her other hand and ripped the ruby out. "Take this, it contains both The Daughter and her father. Now leave Nalis alone. Let him go, he has nothing to do with it. He was just following my order." 

Ia caught the red ruby in her hand and then inspected it with her Qi. Felicia and her Old man were really laying in the space unconscious. Then a chuckle leaked out of her mouth. "Nalis, why don't you come and meet your Master." She said and then laughed out loud.

Nalis stood up, a dagger embedded in his eye. He then took the dagger out with his left hand releasing some blood on the floor. His face then started changing and soon enough it turned into someone that Bella was familiar with. Ampone. The girls that have singlehandedly captured both her and Nalis. Bella gulped her saliva and with wide eyes looked at Ia and seeing a smirk on her face tears started to drop down her eyes.

"You! I will kill you!" Bella groaned and sobbed.

"I have told you before and I will tell you again. Go ahead and kill me. I would be waiting." Ia said and then brought her back to jail. She then locked her up. For all, she cares she only needed to get Felicia from her. Now she doesn't really care about her if she lives or dies. Although she would love to torture her. However, that was out of the question as Rowen has his eyes set on this squid girl. She then walked out of the place. Ampone did the same.

Rowen and Dana were currently sleeping. Rowen on a chair and Dana's naked body on his. Both of them were exhausted and enjoying the cool waves of moist air from the nearby waterfall having a good sleep. Suddenly Rowen woke up and smiled. "Good." He said through his mental messaging technique to Ia. He has just got the information that Felicia was in a space ruby that Ia now possess.

"Hey wake up." He said as he pushed Dana away from his body. 

"Just a bit more..." Dana said in her sleepy voice and struck her body again to Rowen.

Rowen just pushed her away on the grass and stood up. 

"Seriously?" Dana opened her eyes and looked at him. 

"Go away." He waved his hand.

Dana narrowed her eyes and then a pout formed on her face. "I love you too!" She said and then disappeared from the place.

And just as she was gone Ia appeared in front of him.

"Master I have got the Ruby." She said and then handed the small red ruby in Rowen's hand.

Her eyes then looked at Rowen, who was naked and her face turned red.

"Mmm... Master." She murmured.

Rowen, who was investigating the Ruby in his hand raised his eyes and looked at Ia.

"Yes?"

"Umm... Do you still wanna taste a dragon?" 

Rowen's brows furrowed. Currently, he was not in the mood.

"Fuck off." 

"Ok. How about a kiss?" She said and looked at Rowen with puppy eyes. "Just a simple kiss." 

Rowen stared at her for a few seconds and then moved towards her. His lips landed on hers and then both of them started kissing.

He then pushed her on the grass and spreading her legs he tore her pants aside. "You wanna taste a dragon?" He asked.

Ia gulped her saliva and nodded. "I would love to." 

"Ugh!" Suddenly she grunted as Rowen pushed his shaft through her folds.

"Master, don't you think this is good? Ugh..." She said.

"Ahh... What do you mean?" Rowen stopped in the middle and looked deep in her eyes.

Ia looked at him and her heart started to beat furiously. She averted her gaze from his. And then tears formed in her eyes.

Rowen raised his brows looking at her. "What?" He asked again.

"I... Sob... I don't want to give you any suggestions or advice. However, I want to say one thing." Tears started falling from her eyes.

"Yes." Rowen moved aside and laid on the grass.

Ia came over his body and then her warm tears started falling on his chest.

"I love you." She said.

Rowen looked at her for a few seconds with furrowed brows.

"That's it?" 

"Mmm... It's about back then." She started circling her finger on his chest. "Back when you were saying that you wanted to go alone in that dangerous place." 

"Well, I said that I will take you with me." Rowen wiped one of the tears falling from her eye.

"I... I... Know that I am weak and worthless now. However, I do love you. Please never leave me alone." Her moist eyes started in his for a while.

Rowen also stayed silent and only looked in her eyes. After some time he took in a deep breath.

Ia looked at him keeping his silence and panic flushed in her body. "You know, I... I... Can wash your clothes or just cook food for you. Or you can just throw me away in the jail if you..." Before she could continue Rowen kissed her on the lips.

"Don't worry." He said.

Ia looked at him and then nodded. Wiping her tears a smile formed on her face. She moved on top of him and placing his penis on her vagina she moved her body down.

After that, both of them started eloping with each other for about one more hour. 

Ia stood up and looked at Rowen while wearing a new dress. "Thanks, master." She said.

Rowen looked at her and then sighed.

"Hmm..." 

Ia then disappeared from the place with a smile. Rowen sat on a wooden chair and then looked at the waterfall. The talk that happened between them just now started playing in his mind. His fingers started tapping on the chair and then he took in a deep breath.

He clicked his fingers together and a dress formed on his body. 

Taking out the red ruby he moved his Qi in it bringing out Felicia on the Grass. She laid there in front of him, unconscious.

10