172- Infernum Inpids
413 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rowen looked at Felicia's body and his eyes narrowed. His face was extremely pale and blue lines were forming under her eyes. Although she was asleep, her brows were furrowed like she was having a bad nightmare.

After a few seconds, her body started to shiver the blue line under her eyes also started to expand. 

Rowen quickly moved towards her and placed his hand over her head. Moving his Qi through her body he started to inspect for what was causing the abnormality in her body and soon enough he found out. There were many small blue coloured bugs in her body.

These insects were eating her energy and flesh up from the inside. 

'These bugs are tough!' Rowen forced his Demonic energy on one of the bugs. And he successfully managed to stop it in one place making it unmoving. A smile formed on his face. These bugs seem to hibernate when in contact with his Black Demonic Aura.

'Time to die.' 

The bug he has stopped in a palace, he crushed it through his demonic aura with a smile on his face. However, what happened next made him furrow his brows again. Even his eyes narrowed. 

'This...' He noticed that as soon as he crushed the blue bug it divided into five more bugs and started eating up Felicia's inside with even more speed.

"What is happening?" He tried crushing another bug with his power and the same thing happened again. By this time many vein-like blue lines were already covering Felicia's face and she started grunting in her dream.

Rowen decided against continuing his experiment as her life could be in danger and quickly called out Lilias from his Hellish Dimension. 

Although he was more powerful than Lilias. She was definitely more intelligent than him. She was a bookworm and has read more books than he had ever seen. She was the one that found some information about the treasure related to the Darkness and space.

If she doesn't know about these bugs then Rowen had to torture and corrupt Bella to get information and that could take form a few hours to a few days depending upon her resistance and looking at Felicia she may not have much time to live.

Lilias appeared in front of him and looked at his worried expression. "What happened?" She asked. She has just left Rowen a few hours ago and everything was ok then, however, now he seems a bit worried.

Rowen cast his gaze at Felicia who was laying on the grassy field. Her breath erratic and foam has already started to form on her lips. Lilias also followed his gaze and finally saw Felicia and seeing her bad condition she quickly sat down near her and scanned her body. After that, she looked at Rowen with sweat forming on her face.

"What is happening to her?" Rowen asked.

Felicia was one of his harem members and he didn't want anything bad happening to her in his presence. He was very possessive about his things and she was his.

"Infernum Inpids. She has been infected by Infernum Inpids."

"Infernum Inpids?" Rowen asked. He has no idea about these bugs and this was his first time hearing about them.

Lilias looked again at Felicia and sighed. "These are legendary creatures and had only been recorded once in history. The Second Ascender Queen of Stay Heaven Dimension was infected by these bugs." 

"Stay Heaven Dimension? Second Ascender Queen?" Rowen was confused. He placed his hands on Lilias's shoulders and moved her to a chair. After making her sit he looked in her eyes. "Tell me everything you know about them in detail. I want to know every single thing," Rowen then removed his hands from her shoulder. "Do you understand?" He asked.

"Ok." Lilias nodded. She was shocked after looking at these bugs and Rowen has a bad feeling about them.

Rowen moved his head towards Felicia. Her condition started to worsen as time passed by. A small hole has already appeared below Felicia's right eyes and no blood was flowing out of it. Only a smelly transparent liquid formed a small semicircle over the hole.

And this kind of holes started to appear all over her body. Her whole body has also formed many blue coloured veins all over them. She looked horrendous, nothing her like the original fairy-like appearance. And by how her body was shivering and contorted expression on her face Rowen and Lilias could tell that she was in great pain.

"You start speaking while I do something about them." Rowen quickly sat down near Felicia and started to infuse his Blak Demonic Qi in her body. He has previously found that he could somehow stop the activities of these Infernum Inpids by simply covering them in his aura.

His Demonic technique roared in his Dantian and then he starting pouring his aura in her body. However, soon enough he found out a great flaw. These bugs were like the empty ocean and his body was like a small pipe that dripped his aura drop by drop. 

Rowen gritted his teeth and forcefully started to move his aura in her body. Starting from her Glabella and her mind.

Lilias gulped her saliva, looking at Rowen. She could tell that he was doing his best to save Felicia. "It's useless. There must be millions of them in her body by now." She could tell that he was holding these bugs at their place one by one and that was not an effective strategy.

He would need power and a good amount at that. Although he may have enough power in his body, however, to transfer such power from one body to another is a very difficult task. 

Rowen gritted his teeth and nerves popped up on his forehead. His pores were too small for him to move such a large amount of power in a short time. He would at least need ten two eleven days to stop all the bugs.

However, there were two problems with these bugs. First, they were too many in her body and by the time Rowen stop all of them Felicia would already be dead and second these bugs multiply. Every single minute they start to randomly multiply.

Rowen looked at Lilias with bloodshot eyes. "Do you think that Bella has infected her?" He asked. 

"No. They are suicide worms. It is said that the second Queen of Stay Heaven Dimension was sealed and locked up. She was tortured daily by the new queen and after many years of torture Second Queen's will to die was so strong that she manifested these insects from her soul, that killed her from inside."

"It looks like when Bella captured her and asked for you. She preferred dying instead of telling your name. I don't think you or that Bella girl could do anything to save her now." Lilias said and tears formed in her eyes.

It was the first time she has seen Rowen's bloodshot eyes. And looking at how Felicia's body has started to deteriorate and how much pain she must be going through her heart ached.

Rowen listened to her and took a deep breath. Although he didn't care about Felicia much, however, he wanted to do everything he could to save her, after all, she was his to kill and till he is present, no one else should have rights over her life. Not even herself. 

He continued to pour his Qi in her body and tried to stop as many bugs as he could.

Lilias looked at Rowen sweating and trying his best. She stood up and sat near him. And placing her hand on his back started pushing her own Qi in his body to help him. And just as she did so, she also got connected by Felicia's body where she noticed something strange.

A hopeful expression appeared on her face. "We may have a chance to save her." She said 

Rowen's ears perked and he turned his head a little to peek at Lilias. "Speak."

"I am noticing that just as your Qi touches these bugs they stop at their place." 

"I know that much, get to the point quickly!" Rowen was running out of patience seeing Felicia whole body getting paler and paler it was like her blood has already been eaten out of her body.

"These bugs are taking a lot of your energy to be stabilised at a single position and if you continue your current strategy there is no chance of saving her. However, if you turn your Qi very very thin and first stopped all the bugs in their place and only after they are paused you can start to stabilise them. This way you may still have a chance to save her," Lilias said and the energy she was moving in Rowen's body suddenly got very thin, however, it's speed increased multiple times.

She did it to demonstrate what she meant. The Qi strands that Rowen was pulsing in Felicia's body were thick and he was also stabilising every Bug before moving to the next one. However, these bugs don't need to be stabilised to stop at a single place.

They just needed a touch from Rowen's aura. So if Rowen first stopped them at a single place by connecting all of them by a very thin strand of Qi and after that, he stabilises them at a single place then Felicia may not lose her life.

6