173- Chalk White
412 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hmm..." Rowen nodded and started splitting his Qi strands into thin ones. Every Qi Strand that came from his aura fitted in Felicia's aura and only after entering her skin they started to split into many simple threads.

To do this kind of work one needed control over his energies and Rowen's Black aura was demonic and erratic at first place so if some of the aura strands got destabilise they may even bust in Felicia's meridians and hurt her more. She could even be turned into a cripple.

Although Rowen could split his aura strands outside her body however that would completely defy the objective he is trying to achieve. Because from a single pore only one aura strand could pass either it's small or large, that is how cultivators control the amount of energy they want to release.

He wanted more aura strands to enter Felicia's body and only by splitting them inside her body would this work. 

After a few minutes, Rowen started to freeze bugs at their places by hundreds of thin aura strands that were moving through Felicia's meridians.

"It's working." Lilias smiled and stood up, she could tell that Rowen could now handle this situation and didn't need her help anymore. After all, he was more powerful than her. More powerful than she imagined he ever would be. When he was small, she always regretted what she did to him. She was the reason he was powerless all the time and suffered from bullying by his sister. However, his comeback had made her satisfied and also scared. 

As now he was more powerful than her. She can't protect him any longer. And with it, she has also lost control over him. The little bit she had. Its all lost now.

"What do you think, how long would it take for her to return to safety?" Lilias asked as she sat down on the wooden chair.

"An hour," Rowen said, he just needs an hour to stop all the bugs at their place, after that he would need to stabilise them and it would take many days of efforts.

After some hours Rowen has already stopped all the bugs and was now stabilising the bugs, it would take a lot of his Qi, he has already used many pills and spirit stones to refill his Qi supplies. Sweat was covering his body 

"I am curious." Lilias leaned towards Rowen.

"About what?" Rowen raised his brows.

"Do you think that only Felicia and second queen were the only ones that wanted to die this badly in history?" She asked.

Rowen looked at her and thought for a bit. "What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well, think about it. In this cruel world, there should be hundreds if not thousands of people that are suffering and want to die very badly. However, we have only heard two cases of Infernum Inpids." She looked at Felicia.

"..." Rowen kept his silence.

"Could it be that it has something to do with their bloodline?" She said.

"Bloodline..." Rowen listened to her and contemplated for a bit and suddenly an enlightened expression appeared on his face.

"What are you thinking?" Lilias was curious looking at his expression.

"You said that it could be something related to her bloodline right?" 

"Yes, there is a chance."

"If what you said is true then I may be able to completely heal her."

"And how could that be? From what I am seeing even stopping those bugs at a single place is needing a lot of energy from you. And destroying them means creating more of them. How are you planning to get rid of them?" 

Rowen smiled at her words. "I said there is a possibility. I am not sure if it will work or not. However, there is no harm in trying this method." 

"What is this method?"

"Well, these bugs are easily stopped by my demonic aura. And if they have something to do with bloodline then if I turn Felicia into a demon she may be saved then we may not need to stop these bugs."

"I don't understand it," Lilias said.

"With my bloodline magnification, I can magnify the demonic side of her bloodline then she may be able to subdue these bugs by herself. As we have seen these bugs are affected by demonic aura so if I turn her into a complete demon then we could produce her own demonic aura and stop these bugs."

"Hmm... However, I am a demon too and I have tried to stop these bugs with my aura and it didn't work. What if her situation worsened?" Lilias has tried it herself before these bugs do not affect with her demonic aura.

"That is why I said it depends if these bugs are formed because of her bloodline. Because if they did then it's an easy save. And I don't think something worse than this would happen. And there is always our original way of dealing with these bugs." Rowen said as he moved his left lad away from her stomach and then a red claw formed on his hand.

Lilias looked at him and came down sitting beside Felicia. She gulped her saliva and nodded. "Go on, I will try my best to control the situation in case something goes wrong."

Rowen also nodded at Lilias, he knew that if something goes wrong with this then Felicia would end up dead. However, there was something else in his mind. If this goes well then he may have a chance to control these primordial creatures. Technically Felicia would be the one to control these bugs. However, as he is the one that controls Felicia it's ultimately will be him that controls them.

He didn't really care about Felicia that much, at first it was his pride because of which he did his best to save her. However, now he has a chance to get some legendary bugs. And these bugs were worth risking her life in his opinion.

There is another way of saving her, the one they were doing initially however now there could be the reward of he save her.

A smile formed on his face and he embedded his finger in Felicia's forehead. 

Lilias saw his smile and her eyes widened. After a few seconds, she relaxed. She was getting all worked up thinking that Rowen cared about this girl, however, the smile at the end gave it away. She can almost tell what was going through his mind. She sighed and smiled too. For what it is worth it, she also didn't care about Felicia that much.

Rowen placed his claw finger on her forehead and started pulsing his flesh in her forehead. The spirit in her glabella that was surrounded by Blue Bugs that were stopped at their place by his demonic aura.

His flesh covered her spirit and started transforming her body into a demonic form. Her skin started turning chalk white, it was like she was dipped in white paint, even her hairs turned white, her eyes and even her pupils.

"It's just like her father," Rowen said.

Lilias also noticed the change in Felicia's body and nodded, she has never seen Felicia's father before, however, she knows about him through Ia. She never fails to report anything to her because of her chatterbox mouth. Ia has told her before, how the emperor of Stiya was chalk white. She told her that expect his eyes everything on him was white.

Felicia, on the other hand, has her eyes white too. This may be because she has turned into a demon and her father was only a demonic cultivator.

"She is healing!" Lilias said with a smile on her face. The holes in Felicia's body started to heal and the transparent liquid got sucked again in her body. 

Rowen also smiled at the results as this could be good news, however, what happened next placed a frown on his forehead. 

"Her eyes balls they are falling from their sockets," Lilias said while removing her hand from her body. It was a gruesome scene to watch. The blue veins on her body started to move towards her eyes and collected under them.

Her eyeballs dislocated from their sockets and fell on the grass, rolling to the sides of both Rowen and Lilias. Only a black hole remained in place of her eyes and the only a black mass could be seen there.  

Soon enough a slit formed on her forehead and she opened her third eye. It was blue, dark blue. The eyeball moved around very fast and looked at both Rowen and Lilias. 

"Rowen..." Felicia's white hand raised and got placed on Rowen's cheeks. Her body moved up and she hugged Rowen tightly. Her legs also rolled around his waist. She just kept hugging to him.

"Don't worry, I am here." Rowen started patting her head slowly. There was a smile on his face. She was fine that means his strategy must have worked.

Her body was shivering in his embrace and without any words, she just kept hugging him for minutes. 

After some time Lilias looked at Rowen with her brows furrowed. "What's up with her?" She asked with a worried tone. Felicia was refusing to get away from his body even after a few minutes.

Rowen looked at Lilias and after a long silence, he replied. "It's my black aura."

Lilias also realised what caused it. Rowen has infused her body and soul with too much of the black aura that has made her attracted to him so much.

9