174- Pet
560 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Move away," Rowen said as he pushed Felicia aside from his body. Her third eye looked at him and a blue liquid formed in her eye. It was like a tear that slid down her forehead and moved to her chin.

"Rowen." She whispered and tried to move close to him again. However, Rowen kicked on her head and moved her away again. 

"Listen, I know what you are going through right now and it's ok to feel like it. However, I can't be near you always. You have to learn to maintain distance. And if you successfully do so then you will be able to make a space in my heart." Rowen said as he looked down on her.

Felicia listened to him and stopped at her position for a few seconds. "Distance? Don't we love each other already? Do you not remember the day we spent together at my palace? What are you saying?"

A smile formed on Rowen's face. "Love? I don't love you. I was just using you to achieve my goals and turns out you and your kingdom were both useless in the end. So listen to me now. If you want my love then do as I say, or I will leave you forever." Rowen squatted down in front of her and looked in her blue eye. "Do you understand?" He whispered.

Felicia looked in his eyes and the smile on his face, she could tell that he was not lying. Gulping her saliva she moved towards him to get a kiss. That was her last-ditch effort to check if he was joking with her. Using her? No, the man she loves so desperately can't be so cruel to her! 'He must be joking! Yes!' She thought and then placed her hand on his face to kiss his lips.

However, what she received was opposite of what she was expecting and the very thing she feared. Rowen stood up avoiding her lips and then his leg raised in front of her face. "Bitch! Can't you understand what I am saying?" He said and then his foot landed on her face. 

"Ahh..." She let out a grunt as the smell of grass and soil entered her nose. After that taste of metal moved through her palate. Colourless blood leaked out of her nose.

However, the thing that hurt her most was not the kick, not the painful words he has just uttered. It was the fact that the one she loved even more than her life, just think of her as a tool. A tool for usage and even more painful was that she had been of no use to him. 

Quickly moving back up she grabbed his pants. "Please don't leave me! I will do as you say. Just, please. I beg you! You can keep me as a pet if you want." She said as she tightly grabbed his leg.

Lilias looked at her and sighed. She then sat down on the chair to watch the show. She knows the exact feeling Felicia is going through. After all, she also loved Rowen to death. And the girl in front of her had taken an unbelievable amount of his aura.

Rowen looked at her sticking to his leg and his smile widened even more. "I can keep you as a pet?" 

Felicia quickly stood up and nodded. "Yes, master. I am just a pet for you. You can ask me to do anything."  Her only eye looking at Rowen with expectations. She was ready to go to any length to stay with him. Even if she had to bear the humiliation of being his sex pet.

With a wide smile, Rowen took out a metallic chain from his space ring. "Since you are my pet. I have to restrained so you behave properly." He said and moved the chain around her neck. 

"Yes, Master can do anything to me." Felicia tilted her neck down to help Rowen put the chain around. 

A chuckle left Lilias's mouth as she saw the drama happening.

Rowen listened to her chuckle and narrowed his eyes. He looked at Lilias sitting on the chair. All this time he has been gentle on these girls and that was why his demonic Dao is slowly weakening. It was only when he started torturing the WheatHollow and Rubloa sect he remembered how he really intended to run this world. By fear and absolute dominance.

Lilias noticed his gaze and raised her brows. She could tell that something was odd about Rowen. "What happened? Did I offend you?" She stood up from the chair.

Rowen smiled at her words. "Don't worry. You are the only one I can tolerate." He said and focused again on Felicia. That was right, no matter how demonic he gets. He can't bring himself to harm his mom. Maybe because of how his previous mom died or the love he has for her.

Lilias gulped her saliva and slowly moved towards him. Just now for a split second, she has seen the real form of her son. Although she knew that Rowen was evil and Demonic. She had never felt his hostility directed at her. However, just now when she chuckled.

Moving towards his shoulder she kissed him on the neck from behind. "You can tell me anything you want." She whispered and kissed him again.

Rowen ignored her words and tightened the chain around Felicia's neck. It was tight enough that she could barely breathe. And blue marks could be on her pale white skin around her neck. Rowen then welded the chain through his qi at one place.

Felicia's face contorted as she found it difficult to breathe through the chain. "Master... It hurts." And just as she said those words a heavy slap landed on her face and Rowen even pulled her chain tightly.

"Bitch! You are just my pet. And pets don't argue with their masters they just obediently follow every order their master gives." Rowen whispered and moved forwards. His hands still clenching the chain dragging Felicia with him.

Felicia moved behind him caning her neck down. It hurt so much that she couldn't close her mouth. Saliva constantly leaked out of the corner of her lips.

Lilias saw Rowen ignoring her and stood at her place. And then she looked at Felicia's condition. He was more cruel than usual today. Clenching her fist she decided to move behind him.

Rowen sat on the wooden chair and then pulled Felicia's body furiously downwards. 

"Ugh..." She grunted and her knees landed on the grass. 

"Agah... Cough...!" She spat out some transparent liquid and Rowen was sure it was not her saliva. It was her blood.

"My pet, now follow your master's order and suck my dick." He pulled the chain again to bring her mouth over his crotch.

With a pained expression. Felicia's thin white hand moved through his pants and somehow after much trouble, she was able to pull the shaft out. The pain in her neck was making everything difficult for her.

His dick shoved against her face. She gulped her saliva as blue liquid continued to drip down her only eye. With her throat already choked she doesn't know how would she be able to take this giant down her throat. It would almost be impossible.

Rowen looked at her hesitating and pulled the chain again. "You are my pet right!" He yelled at her face. His demonic eyes making her shiver.

"Mmm..." She cried and nodded.

"If you are my pet!" He stood up and kicked her down on the grass, "Then just follow my fucking orders." He kicked her fiercely in the stomach making her scream. And then kicked her again and again. "You! Are! Just! My! Pet! Bitch!" His eyes turned completely red as his foot stomped down again and again on her body.

Lilias on the other side looked at her son going insane and gulped her saliva, clenching her fist she quickly moved towards him and tightly hugged his body.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" She closed her eyes and started yelling in his embrace.

Rowen noticed his mom and then his eyes turned even more bloodshot. Slapping on Lilias's face he threw her down on the ground and only after she let out a loud grunt he looked at her. It suddenly hit him what he has done. And then he closed his eyes taking in a deep breath. He also stopped kicking Felicia.

Lilias Quickly stood up and hugged him again. "Please tell me what happened, please!" She sobbed.

Rowen took in another deep breath and dropped the chain down. Felicia was grunting on the ground holding her stomach by her both hands tightly.

After relaxing a bit he slowly moved apart form Lilias and sat down on the chair. He didn't want to hurt his mom. However, he has done it.

Looking in her eyes, his lips landed on hers. "I am sorry." He whispered. And then kissed her again.

"What just happened to you... Sob..." Lilias sat down on his lap and started kissing him.

"I think it's because I depleted my demonic aura. When I was healing Felicia. I moved all my aura in her body and the only aura from the spirit stones and pills remained. It brought my inner demon out. I never wanted to hurt you." His hands moved in her robe and he pinched her nipples.

"Don't worry. Let me take care of this for you." She whispered and moved her body down between his things. Her lips parted and then she moved her mouth down his shaft.

6