184- Gauntlet
382 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon enough he moved in the flying castle from the backside. The castle was not one as a whole, however, had many stations and rooms levitating in the air. And to go from one flying building to another. Either one needs teleportation formations or one needs to know to fly.

As Rowen was a high-level cultivator he obviously knew how to fly. And on the other hand, he also had Felicia with him. Who knows all the secret entrances and all the formations in the castle.

Rowen moved behind one of the eight flying towers and stood on the dome on it. Looking around he could see a lot of cultivators standing around the balconies and entrance of the different flying structures. 'Looks like they are the guards.' 

All of them had a specific uniform. A blue coloured Robe with a golden chain metallic armour on the top. They also had Golden swords and some even golden bows and spheres with them. Their eyes sharp as they looked around every corner of the castle.

Some of the guards were even patrolling tens of kilometres away from the castle guarding the place. 

'Looks like they are guarding against the Old man. If he comes back so that they could spot him from afar and run when the time comes. They may have very well set up a long-distance teleportation formation inside the castle.'

Rowen smiled looking at their preparations. Both him and Fin entered the castle very discreetly because of their devil wings and 'Flaw.' 

While devil wings help in increasing their stealth. The flaw, on the other hand, can remove their aura completely, which made them hard to sense. 

Rowen waved his hand and Felicia also appeared on the top of Dome. "Look, at your lovely castle. Someone has taken control over it. Any idea?" Rowen looked at her with a smile.

Felicia that has come to her original form with the help of Flaw looked at the place with both of her eyes and anger flashed in them. She then looked at Rowen and bowed at him. "Master, it's my uncle." She said in a hushed but angry voice.

Rowen looked at her submissive nature and remembered how he has beaten her up for apparently no reason. He liked the people around him being real with him. That was the reason why he let Ia call him 'Junior Brother' and Dana also calls him 'Brother.' 

He moved towards her and grabbed her hair from her back and pulled them. Making her face contort in little pain. However, she quickly returned normal and didn't resist him even a bit.

"You are my pet right?" He asked in a raspy voice. Sending shivers down her spine. His chest pressing against her breasts and his moist and sweet breath hitting her pallet with a sensual taste.

Tears almost formed in her eyes as she remembered the day when he was on verge of killing her. Fear gripped her heart and she faintly nodded. "Yes, master. I am your pet and forever will be." She said while looking in his eyes, telling that she was serious.

"Tell me something. Are you afraid of me?" Rowen asked again while looking deep in her eyes, he was looking for her true self.

Felicia gulped her saliva and decided to say the truth. "Ye...Yes..." Her fuzzy voice moved through her mouth to his ears and his smile widened.

Rowen then moved his face towards her and kissed her. He then moved away and sighed. "I would love to be with Real you." He said.

"Real me?" Felicia's brows furrowed slightly as she didn't know what he meant by 'real her.' She was herself and now she has even taken her previous form with the help of the technique Rowen has given her.

"Never mind, tell me more about your uncle." He looked at the castle and narrowed his eyes.

Felicia listened to him and wanted to ask more about what he really meant. However, she restricted herself.

"He was captured and sealed in the dungeons by my father as he was the one that killed my grandfather. However, one day he somehow escaped. Turns out he had a lot of followers in the castle, who helped him escape. He never showed up after that."

"Although we did a thorough cleaning of all his bugs in the castle. Looks like some of them still remained and informed about us being captured by the demons. He must have taken the opportunity to capture the castle," She said and clenched her first. She wanted to kill that guy.

"Do you know how powerful he is?" Rowen asked with a smile. 

Felicia nodded. "He was a Heretic when he killed the grandpa. However, when he escaped the castle he was injured and his cultivation dropped to Martial Synchronisation Realm. Even if he somehow got his cultivation back. He must be a Heretic."

Rowen nodded at her words and with a smile patted her forehead. "Good job, do you want to take revenge?" 

"I would love to kill him." She said with a determined look. 

"Ok go back for now. I will call you when the time comes." Rowen said and looked at the castle.

Felicia bowed at him and disappeared from the place. Rowen opened his third eye and looked at a guard. Changing his appearance just like him, he released his Demon's fury. He moved towards that guard silently.

He was a Martial Manipulation Realm expert and with his demon's fury and devil wings he could easily match up against a Martial Synchronisation expert. The guy in front of him was only at Spirit Saint Realm. With just a single swipe of his claw, he slashed the guard in four different pieces and melted his carcass with his acidic slime demon.

He looked around in the balcony and no one else was present there. A smile formed on his face, summoning Felicia he also made her change appearance into a guard. "Show me the way to the throne room." 

Felicia nodded at his words. "Master, follow me." She said and started moving slowly. 

Some guards saw them moving through the place. However, no one stopped them as it was time for the shift change. 

Felicia moved in front while Rowen followed her quietly looking at everyone with his sharp eyes. Soon enough both of them came before a dead end only a small wall was in front of them.

Rowen looked at Felicia with his nonchalant expression. He knew that there must be something about this wall. Because Felicia is not that stupid to bring him to a dead end.

Felicia nodded. "Master, there is a hidden teleportation formation here. That leads directly to a secret part of the throne room. Only me and father knew about this formation.

Rowen nodded at moved forward. " Let's go." He said.

Felicia also moved and placed her hand on the wall a green formation appeared and both Rowen and her disappeared into it. 

Soon enough they appeared in a small cabinet at the front right corner the throne that was hidden with an illusion formation. Both of them could look outside from it. However, no one can look inside.

Felicia looked at the man sitting on the throne and her fist clenched. She wanted to go there and kill this man. This was the guy that killed her grandpa and it was because of him, grandma left this plane and ascended. She didn't wanna kill her son, and she also didn't wanna stay in the same place as her husband's murderer.

Rowen looked at the guy and a smile formed on his face. He was a heretic, however, not as powerful as the old man. As for Ampone, she could kill him with a blink of an eye. As he looked at him from up to down his brows suddenly furrowed.

"What is that on his left hand?" Rowen asked as he looked at the Golden Gauntlet in the guy's left hand.

Felicia also looked at the gauntlet and her eyes narrowed. There was a green coloured gem embedded in the gauntlet and she has neither seen nor heard about it before.

"Master, forgive me. However, I have never seen that gauntlet before." Rowen looked at the thing in the guy's hand and gulped his saliva. The green gem in the thing was holy. Just opposite of his demonic power. And it was strong. He could tell just by how his demonic technique is reacting to that gem. This thing was far too powerful for a treasure.

"Oh, no..." Felicia suddenly said in a choked voice. There were tears in her eye.

"What happened?" 

Felicia turned her head and looked at Rowen with a tear dropping from between her forehead. Seemingly out of nowhere.

"I think I know where this Gauntlet came from." 

Rowen moved a step towards her and placed his hand over her shoulder. "Don't be scared and tell me, what do you know about that Gauntlet and gem. I am with you, remember."

Felicia looked at him and some courage returned to her body. Yes, Rowen was with her.

8