185- Frauc
301 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Felicia nodded at Rowen and then looked at her uncle again her eyes move up and a broken statue was in her vision. Gulping her saliva she looked at Rowen again.

"He called upon Grandma after he came here."

"Your Grandma?" 

"Yes, she is the Ascender of our family. And you see that statue, that is the way to call her. If we destroyed the statue, she will get our message and it would be on her how fast she decides to come."

Rowen looked at the broken statue and nodded. 

"Hmm... And?" His one hand rubbed on Felicia's shoulder giving her comfort.

"And... Umm... When she comes to this plane, she always repairs that statue first. However..." Felicia looked at the statue and a tear dropped from her eye.

"However it's not broken this time," Rowen said and looked at the statue, he guessed what must happen here.

"But... But why would she ever do that? I mean how could she ever help her husband's killer?!" Felicia looked at Rowen with a confused face.

"Hah..." Rowen chuckled sarcastically.

Felicia's ears perked hearing his chuckle and she looked at him. "Master?"

Rowen looked at her confused face and smiled. "You will understand when you are a mom yourself. Trust me mothers could go to various lengths for their sons. I have experienced it personally."

Felicia listened to him and clenched her fist. "Yes, however, I know that she was very mad at him when she left the plane."

"Yea, I could see that. Otherwise, she would have repaired that statue. This must be her last favour to your uncle so she could peacefully cut ties with him." Rowen squinted his eyes and sighed. 'Things are more complicated here than I thought.' 

He quickly connected his communication with Fin. As she was a demon created by him, it was very easy to connect to her.

"Where are you right now?" He sent his mental message.

Fin one the other hand who has taken the appearance of a guard outside the jail of Stiya. She was about to go in when she stopped in her tracks and looked around. Seeing other guards present. She smiled and excused herself into a corner.

"Master." Her respectful tone moved through the mental message.

"Where are you?" Rowen asked again.

"Master, I am outside the prison. I am sorry If I am late. I promise that I will get her out immediately." Her palms started sweating as she said.

Rowen smiled at her words. He could clearly feel panic in her voice. "No need. Change in plans. Your new mission is to stay at your place and don't do anything suspicious. And only after I give the order, you go and save that girl. Understand."

Fin listened to him and gulped her saliva. "Ma... Umm..." She coughed "Master, please tell me if I have done anything wrong. Did I arouse any suspicion? However, I... I... Was sure to be inconspicuous..." Tears almost fell from her eyes.

"Stop!" Rowen took in a sigh. "You have done nothing wrong. Instead, you are doing everything perfectly. Now just do what I have told you to do. And if you do it like you are doing right now. I will give you a present. Understood?"

"Yes... Yes, master." She said and looked around. She could feel a disconnection with him and then she moved again. Putting on a normal face she started doing the duty she was supposed to do as a guard.

"Who were you talking too?" Felicia could tell that he was sending mental messages and didn't disturb him.

Rowen looked at her and narrowed his eyes.

"Umm... Sorry master, I crossed my boundaries." She said and looked down. It was not her business who Rowen talks to. She was after all just a pet to him.

Placing his hand on her cheek, he tapped it lightly. "Don't worry, you are a good pet. Even better than some girls that are not my pets. And let me tell you one thing. Sometimes it's the pet that an owner likes more than his family." 

"Umm... Felicia moved her head up and looked at him with tears filled in them. Moving close she hugged him.

"Master... Sob... That day I thought I lost you." 

Rowen felt her tight grip and let her release her frustration. His eyes focused on the Gauntlet. His gut was telling him that the thing was dangerous. And especially dangerous for him. 'It feels like that thing has been specially created to destroy demons.'

Rowen patted her head and moved back from her embrace. "Let's go for now. I don't think it's the right time to take the risk." 

Felicia took in a deep breath and after rubing her tears away, she nodded. Her hand moved and she touched the wall in the secret compartment. However, before they could disappear a voice resounded in the room and both of them stopped at their place and looked ahead.

"What is the news?" Felicia's uncle said in a heavy voice in the dimly lit throne room.

"Frauc, I got some news about those demons that took your brother." A feminine voice resounded in the room and a woman appeared in the throne room.

She was wearing a red cheongsam with a golden flower pattern on the bottom. She also had red coloured high heels on her and her dark black hairs were buned on her back. With two silver chopsticks like needles in them.

Rowen couldn't see her face, however, just from her back and her poise, Rowen could tell that she was a sensual lady. 

"Aunt Rixy..." Felicia murmured under her breath. She then looked at Rowen. "She is his wife." 

A giant smile formed on Rowen's face as he heard about her. His hand then patted on Felicia's back. "Good girl." 

Felicia's ears reddened as jealousy flashed in her eyes. She could approximate what was going on in Rowen's mind.

Rowen also felt her jealousy and patter her again. "As I have told you before. A master loves his pet the most. So as long as you act as a good pet, I will love you."

Felicia didn't say anything and moved close to him. She felt good when she was with him and wished that she could be like this forever, even if it meant that she has to be his pet.

"Tell me." Frauc leaned back in his throne and placed one of his hand over his chin.

"I have heard that the Demoness that captured your brother is already dead. She has gone to WheatHollow sect and turns out someone powerful was already there that has most likely killed her."

"Most likely?"

"Yes, I am not sure. Because no one has seen her dead body. However, she has gone there to attack the sect and was later captured by that mysterious force, most likely she is either dead. Or is being raped in some dungeon." 

Frauc sat silent for a few seconds then clicked the fingers of his other hand on the throne arm. 

"Hmm... Tell me about the mysterious force that captured her." 

"Well..." Rixy moved towards him seductively and then sat on his lap spreading her legs apart. Her thin and sharp fingers landed on his cheek and she kissed him. "By the time you have come here, you are only focusing on your old brother and this throne. Why not spend some time with this wife of yours," she said and tried to kiss him again. 

However, before she could do so she felt a force on her stomach and a green light levitated her away and gently landed her on the floor.

"Rixy, I am in no mood for it. You know how cunning my brother is. No one knows what kind of tricks he could pull." He said with a sigh.

"Hmph..." Rixy crossed her arms under her chest. "You don't love me anymore? Or you have found someone else? It's been so long since we have slept in the same bed."

Frauc looked at her and released a deep sigh. "I think you know why we are not sleeping together right?" He then raised his Gauntlet hand. "You know I can't have sex with you, I have taken an oath with this holy armament, to gain power from this thing, I have to stop sleeping with my love."

Rixy raised her nose and looked away, she was unhappy. 

Rowen looked at them and his eyes twitched. He looked at Felicia and sighed. "Looks like we have to wait for these pathetic bunch to talk about their love life."

Felicia smiled at him. "I can wait for as long as I am with master." She moved even closer to him. She was actually happy because of this situation. She has got the opportunity to spend time with Rowen. Even if it's just her standing in his presence. That was more than enough for her.

"Just tell me when you are gonna break oath with this armament?"

Frauc's eyes squinted and he gritted his teeth. "You know I can't break the oath if I want absolute control of this plane. I think we have already gone through this talk more than enough times already. And it was you in the first place that wanted to dominate this plane." He pointed at her.

"I know that I wanted power, however, this condition is just absurd. You can easily have sex with any concubine you don't love. However, what about me?"

6