186- Power Supression
305 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frauc looked at her and took in a deep breath. His fingers subconsciously tapped at the edge of throne arm. His eyes glaring deep in hers. "What are you implying here?" 

Rexi placed her left hand over her waist and pointed her finger at him. "Don't act like you don't know what am I saying!"

Raising his left brow Frauc leaned towards her. "Are you saying that because I am sleeping with other girls, you wanna sleep with other men?" Green light started spiralling in his right hand.

Rexi's eyes first moved towards him and then she looked at the gauntlet. Letting in a raging breath, tears formed in her eyes. 

"You! How dare you accuse me of such things! All I am saying that because I don't get to be with you. You should also stop sleeping with other ladies... Sob... You are even threatening me" She started at the gauntlet that shimmered with green. "You don't love me anymore?" 

Frauc let out a frustrate sigh. That was more like a sigh of relief.

"No, you are getting it wrong. It's just I thought you were gonna cheat on me, so I got angry."

"Why?" Rexi asked.

Frauc's brows furrowed.

"Why you got angry?" She moved a step ahead.

"Look, I have just told you, that I thought you were gonna cheat one me..."

"So it's ok for you to sleep with other girls?"

Frauc clenched his fist and looked away from her. His teeth gritting. "Don't pull this righteous shit one me. Both of know the rules of this world. The strong can have whatever he wants. And you... You are weak."

"Weak? Did you forgot that I was the one that helped you escape Stiya's Death Space. The Death Space you still don't know how to access! I gave up half my blood just to perform the ritual of teleportation for you out of that place! And now you are saying that I am weak! Tell me who was the one that took care of you after you got out of that place? It was me!!!"

Frauc let out another deep breath and punched the chair. "Well... I am sorry, just tell me. What exactly do you want?"

Rexi listened to him and slowly started to cool down after a few seconds she wiped the tears off her eyes. "All I want is you an I both be happy."

"And how do you think that is gonna happen?"

"It's simple, for the time you are using this gauntlet, you should love someone else and remove your feelings for me. So we can sleep together. After you are finished with this thing. Both of us can be together again both physically and mentally."

Frauc turned silent for a few seconds. "I am never gonna part with this gauntlet. This will provide me with the power to rule this plane till I die. So you only have two choices. Either you have my love or my body."

"Are you not planning to ascend?"

"Huh..." He chuckled at his words. "Ascend? What is fun in that? We are gonna be weak when we reach the heavens. And my dream to dominate will also be crushed with it. I want to stay here for the rest of my life and dictate the life of billions of people. And by the way, it would be impossible for us to Ascend."

"Impossible?"

"Yes, both of us have taken heavy damage to our cultivation already.  First, you burned your blood and second when I got out of Death space I was also hurt badly. It is most likely that when we step into the pit of ascendance. Both of us will die."

Rexi looked away and turned silent. His words reverberated in her ears. She now had two choices. Either she could accept his love or be his sex partner. And she knew that till he loves her she will always be Queen and as a sex partner the moment he got bored of her, he will push her away.

Gulping her saliva she nodded. She didn't just wanna be a sex toy that he would toss aside when he gets bored of her. She wanted to rule this land side by side to him. However, she also wanted to relive her sexual stress. 'Looks like I need to find another way to do that.' She was thinking of having an affair without him knowing. However, she would have to be very careful to do that. Because after today she was sure that Frauc would have someone spy on her secretly. He knows how she could be. And he was the one that understood her completely. However, she knows that he loves her, and there is even physical proof of that. It was Gauntlet.

"Ok, I just want your love." She said.

"Good choice. Now tell me about that mysterious force you were talking about?" Frauc relaxed his body after he managed to calm Rexi down. For now, that mysterious force was more important to him. It could be a danger if he is not prepared for it. Although he has the Holy Gauntlet things could get messy anytime. 

"That mysterious force? Just hope that he doesn't come here."

"He..." 

"Yes, he is a human that could control high-level demons. And his own cultivation is unknown. He could very well be an ascender." 

"Ascender... That could be bit of a problem. However, not something that I can't handle."

When Rexi heard his words she was surprised. She knew that the Gauntlet was powerful. However, Frauc even has the confidence to face an Ascender with this gauntlet. She knew that this armament was given to him by his mother, who is an ascender. So how could this thing compete against other Ascender?

Her eyes locked with him. "How are you planning to deal with an Ascender? I have heard that the guy has tamed an Ascender Demoness. He could even be more powerful than your mother."

Frauc smiled at her words. "Darling, why do you think Ascenders rarely come to lower planes?" 

Rexi raised her brows. Even Rowen and Felicia who was silently eavesdropping on them perked their ears up.

"Why?"

"Well, this lower plane limits their power. If powerful entities want to live in a lower plane. Either they have to accept the planer laws and suppress their power. Or they could tear the plane as they move around which would be very hard and can cause much chaos. The plane itself my try to kill the cultivator."

"So, are you saying that the armament holds the maximum power that this plane could accommodate?" Rexi was curious and happy. She was proud that her husband managed to get his hands on such a powerful treasure, this would make them the absolute hegemon of this plane.

Even Rowen's brows raised when he heard them talking. If this is really true then he was sure that even Ampone would not be able to defend herself in front of this treasure. He remembered that Sect Leader of WheatHollow sect, when used the Deathpin, he reached the maximum accommodation of this plane and at that time they had to run away from him.

Frauc's smile widened at her words. "There is something more amazing about this treasure than that."

"Something even better?" 

"Yes, something even better. When this plane suppresses one's cultivation. It keeps it below the maximum accommodation. However, that is not the case for this treasure. It is at maximum capacity of this plane. So even if the mother herself comes to take this back now. It would be impossible for her unless she has some more treasures on her."

"Wow! That's great. Now, no one would be able to defeat us! However, now that you are most powerful in this plane, why are you still on the lookout for your brother? I am sure he would not be able to do something."

Frauc stood up and moved towards Rexi. His hand moved behind her back and he kissed her. "Well, you don't really know my brother. He is a clever man, and after all, we are still in his castle. There is a chance that he has treasures of his own that he previously got from mom."

"I don't think he has any treasures. If he had then why would he be captured by those demons?" Rexi asked.

"That is the only reason, I am staying in his castle. Or otherwise, we would have been long gone. However, I still need to be careful of that guy." He said and then disappeared from the throne room with a green light.

"Hmph..." Rexi snorted after he was gone. She wanted to spend some more time with him. Her eyes then landed on the throne and she slowly moved towards it with her eyes gleaming.

"Ahh... My dear throne. I wish I could have you. However, I don't love anyone enough to sacrifice it for power." Her voice was filled with resentment. "To be honest, I don't even love you. That much." Her slim hands moved on its arms and then she sat on it.

6