189- A Good Girl
572 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rexi listened to him and focused her consciousness and found out that a blue bug was sitting in her Dantian. And she knows how sensitive Dantian could be. Just a little mistake and it could completely destroy her cultivation. Even Frauc would stop loving her if she turns out to be powerless.

Her eyes widened and she looked at Rowen. She couldn't figure out what she should do in this situation. If she yelled at him or threatened him. He could easily kill her. However, if she didn't do anything quickly, she would die too.

"What do you want in exchange?" She asked in a worried tone. If he was ready to give her so much benefit then the thing he must need should also be very difficult to get. She was not sure if she could even do it.

"What do you think I want in exchange?" Rowen had a smile on his face.

Rexi raised her brows listening to him. "I don't know what do you want, form someone as weak as me? I can't even stand a chance against this maidservant of mine. I don't think I will be able to do something that this girl can't." She pointed at Ampone.

Ampone released a breath at her words and changed her appearance back to normal.

"Ohhh... Turns out she is not my maidservant." She had a sarcastic tone while saying this.

Ampone glared at her. "Don't be imprudent in front of Master. Or even gods would not be able to save you from me."

She listened to her threatening voice and stopped speaking to her. She looked even more dangerous and intimidating than Rowen.

"I want you to go and steal that Gauntlet form your husband and this whole plane will be yours," Rowen said and relaxed his body on the chair.

He knows that the words that he has just spoken could have massive negative impacts. Because she would now know that Rowen himself is weaker than that Gauntlet and she could also betray him anytime. However, he has a plan in mind to make this successful.

Rexi's brows raised as she glared at Rowen. "Why don't you take the gauntlet for yourself. I mean you are powerful." She said as she also leaned back in her chair.

Rowen smiled at her words. He knew that something like this would happen. "I want you to do it." 

Rexi smiled at his words. "And why do you think I will not betray you? You don't look that stupid and after all, Frauc is my husband." 

Rowen laughed out loudly that sent shivers down her spine. He seemed like a true monster that could devour her if she made any mistake. 

"I never said I can't get that Gauntlet myself. I am just testing if you are worthy of my gifts." His eyes moved and looked at Ampone. She nodded at him.

A blur formed around her body and then her form turned just like Rexi, even her aura and cultivation were same. 

"You..." Rexi narrowed her eyes at Ampone and then stood up. Even she herself can't tell any difference. "How do you do it?" She was flabbergasted.

"How can you cange into someone so perfectly?" 

"Currently, it's not a matter of how. It's a matter of why. So tell me, why do you think she has taken your appearance." Rowen stood up from his chair and The Red Claw formed on his hand.

Rexi looked at the claw and gulped her saliva. Her body curled back in her chair and sweat started to drip from her forehead. The sharp demonic claw glimmered in her eyes and then she looked at Ampone again.

"Now all I have to do is to extract the memories from your soul and plant it in her head. And just like that, she would be a perfect copy of you. That stupid husband of yours, never in million years will be able to figure out why his beloved wife murdered him." Another loud laughter escaped from his mouth.

Goosebumps raised on her skin as she covered back even more. He was right. Even currently she is unable to find any flaw in her appearance it would be impossible for Frauc to tell them both apart.

'Why is he giving me a chance then? Could he really want me to rule this plane? But why?' Many questions were going through her mind, however, she didn't know what to make out of them. 

"Ok stop! I will do it!" She yelled in terror as she saw his hand almost reaching beside her head.

Rowen smiled, although he could have sent Ampone there to steal that gauntlet. However, form what he has seen that green gem in that gauntlet is a holy object and Ampone was a demoness. It may cause issues if they try to steal it so brazenly. That is why he needed Rexi, she was a human and very close to Frauc. She is the most suitable candidate for this job.

"A good girl." Rowen removed his claw and then his hand touched Rexi's cheek. 

A shiver ran down her spine as she felt his hand on her body. She then looked up and saw a smile on his face. 

Rowen grabbed her neck and moved her mouth near his and kissed her on the lips. "Form now on you are my women, understood?"

Rexi felt his lips on hers and his hand roaming around her body and suddenly her eyes widened. 'Could it be, that he wants me as his wife? Could that be the reason he is giving me power over these lands? That must be it!' She couldn't make any sense of this situation other than this.

'If that is the case then I have just hit a jackpot. Not only I get such a handsome guy, on top of that he is powerful too and is willing to share his power with me.' A smile formed on her face and she quickly grabbed this opportunity. Kissing him on the lips.

Rowen moved his hand under her shirt and started kissing her deeply while fondling with her boobs. 

Even better response came from her side. She was even more desperate than he has imagined. His hands then moved out of her shirt and then placing his hands on her shoulders, he pushed her back. His eyes looked at her from up to down and he could tell that her body wanted him. Her face was completely red from blush and her legs were tightly joined. Her eyes looked at his and a small frown appeared on her face.

"Let's..." Before she could say anything Rowen moved even more back. 

"First get me that gauntlet." He has just infused a good amount of his black aura in her soul through the kiss and his fingers. As she is stronger than him, it may take some time to be effective on her. However, looking at her condition, Rowen could tell that now he could trust her. She has no reason to not bring that armament to him.

"I promise you, I will get you that treasure. However, lets first..."

"Get me that Gauntlet and only after that I will hear anything from you." He said and looked at Ampone. She nodded at him and with a wave of her hand both of them disappeared from the room.

"Stop..." Before she could stop him both of them disappeared from the room. She quickly ran towards the door to look outside, however, no one was present there, not even Felicia. A frustrated expression appeared on her face. 'He looks so handsome. Wish he spent more time with me. And what was that just now?' She moved back inside and sat on her bed, closing her eyes she started examining the feeling that she has just felt.

"This back aura..." She quickly noticed a small amount of Black Aura moving through her dantian to her glabella and every time it did. It sent a cooling and amazing sensation through her body. The more she focused on the aura the more relaxed she felt.

"No, no, no... Why is it so small? I want more!" Soon enough she found out that the aura in her body was not enough for her satisfaction. She was an addict from the start. And she has never felt this good with any other alcohol or pills she has ever taken. This with the epitome of satisfaction. "It's not even harmful to my body." She was shocked and sad at the same time.

She sent her spirit sense out again to check if Rowen was still there.

"Ahh..." A frustrated sigh released with her breath.

For the past few weeks, she hasn't been able to have sex with her husband and because of that she has moved towards alcohol and addictive substance and now that she has found something even more addictive than the strongest alcohol and it even includes affection with a handsome boy, she just couldn't control her cravings.

Fishing out a big bottle of alcohol and some pills that she has specially manufactured form some poisonous mushrooms she started gulping them down.

'What should I do?'

6