Chapter 3 – A lil Helpless Situation
163 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

This... has turned into quite a scene.

In the past, I was used to sitting down the toilet before doing my business. Now, without much of a thought at all, a problem had arise. Standing in front of the toilet has given me trouble I didn't expect I would've in my wildest dreams.

I... I have to pee. But I can't just pee, for I don't know how to pee. No, I know how to, but it has become different, and now an additional process has been added to that mundane task and yet I can't seem to wrap my head around it. Really, all I had to do is lower my pajama down and bring out the...

"Hah," I sighed before covering my mouth.

Indeed, this has turned into quite a problem.

"What's the matter, bearer?" A bell rungs, and the Keeper popped out from behind. "You've been standing in front of that toilet since forever now, so I came to see and check what's going on."

"Keeper, there's just a small matter I have to handle personally, but..." I heaved a sigh, "it's just something I felt like I'm not allowed to do."

"What, to pee? You're not allowed to pee now?"

"No, not that. It's..."

A light heat creeped out of my neck, and I felt myself ashamed. I was once a college student, a young adult woman, and now I suddenly have to bother that thing between a male's legs. Furthermore, it is of a child's. It couldn't make me more uncomfortable.

"Ohhh..." The Keeper nods in sudden understanding, "you're not used to that thing between your legs? You're right, bearer, it is indeed a trivial thing. But why does it bother you so much?"

I heaved a sigh and closed my eyes, hoping that it'll give me some calm. With a embarrassed voice, I answered, "it just feels wrong for me."

"And why does it feel wrong?"

"It's, it's because I'm a grown up woman, and touching this...thing, feels so wrong."

The Keeper hums then flickered his fingers, "bearer, if I'm not mistaken, haven't you touched one before? Did you not have crossed the line in your previous life?"

My face quickly heated up, "hey! Don't make it sound like I've touched a kid before! For the love of god..."

I swear to god I've never laid my hands on kids before! Ever!

The Keeper giggles when he sees my horror and says, "I mean you've already done it with other men, not baby boys'. My point is, isn't it useless worrying about these kinds of things?"

"In the first place, how did you know I've already done that, Keeper?"

He grins, "why, of course! I am the keeper of your star. Naturally, I know everything about you, bearer. That includes the sex you had with a girl in the club and called it accide--"

"Stop, stop! Bloody hell, Keeper! I get it, I get it! Please don't remind me of those things anymore!"

The Keeper chuckles as he floats around, and with a light tone, he states, "bearer, please remember that this body is yours now. You are this body, you are now named Elias Hughes. Really, you don't have to feel like a guilty pervert over touching a child's thing, after all, it is yours now."

Feeling embarrassed about it has now become pointless after he reminded me those memories of my past life, of when I was still in my wildest times as a young adult. Really, I've only done it three times with men and...

Let's just forget about the women part.

"Keeper, you can get out now. I'd like my privacy while I do my business here."

"Of course, bearer! Your wish is my command!" Then he pops out. With a small sigh, I finally pushed my pajama down and...

~•~

During these past few days after I've woken up from my fever, I quickly recovered my strength and the original color of my skin, all the while the Keeper introduced the Hughes family members to me one by one.

The Hughes is considered as one of the high class family in the country, owning two distinct brands; the Luxforte Palace, arguably the most expensive hotels in the world, and The Ri'Esta, a competitive restaurant chain only those with statuses and high profile could afford to dine in. They've invested into the largest landowner company that specializes on real estate business too; the Ravens Company.

The head of this family is my father, Leonard Hughes. A businessman who single-handedly manages the family's businesses. Considered to be one of the most proud, powerful man in the country.

My mother, the sweet woman who had taken care of me since the moment I awoke, is Emilia de Ravens-Hughes. She's the only daughter of the Ravens family who owned the most lands on the country.

Although debatable for outsiders, Emilia and Leonard had married each other both out of mutual love and business. With this, Emilia also helps Leonard lift off his burden regarding the workload he has on his shoulder.

During the years of their marriage, they've produced four children; my eldest brother Alder Hughes, my eldest twin sisters Iona and Leona Hughes, and lastly me, the youngest son Elias Hughes.

My brother Alder is 24 years old and already helps run the family's business, specifically, the Luxforte Palace. My twin sisters are still young, 11 years old and still in grade school. While I'm 7 years of age, and after summer I'll be attending my first grade school as a grade 1 student. Well, that's still one month away.

Back to the present...

"Ely, Ely, come here!" A girlish voice shouted from the garden. Hearing my nickname, I quickly jog my way there.

"Yes, elder sister Iona?" I greeted my sisters; Iona and Leona, who are presently playing on the grassy field around the fountain.

"Come play with us!" Leona said before slapping the back of my shoulder, "hah! You're the zombie now! Iona run!"

"Run!!!" Iona screamed back, then they quickly gained distance, speeding away from me.

I immediately frowned. Although I am indeed 7 years old, it does not mean I have to indulge in children's worldly desires --

"What are you standing there for? Quit being a scaredy cat and start chasing us, turtle!" Iona screamed from the distance and I'm pretty sure everyone inside the house heard that.

I still didn't budge, just stood there and stared at them. Iona loudly humphed and kicked the ground in frustration. When she was about to shout again, Leona bumped her shoulder, and they both shared an obvious, but quick look. Iona suddenly grins while Leona run back towards me, her one hand suspiciously hid behind her back.

I felt the familiar goosebumps, I know exactly what these brats would do.

"Ely! Come here!" Leona calls, but I shook my head and rapidly stepped backwards.

"No!"

"Stop being a baby!"

"I said no!"

When she run, I run too. Leona quickly screams, "why are you running? Why are you running?!"

"Don't come near me!"

Maybe Iona found us funny, for she started giggling, but not long after she chased after us.

"Why are you running scaredy cat?!" Iona screams, "Leo, throw it!"

A sharp pain shoots through my back and I screamed, "aw!!!"

The twins laughed, like a pair of devils, and then one of them shouts, "again!"

I didn't have time to worry about what in the world did they throw at me, all I saw is that the twins quickly gathered earth and mud off the grass filled ground while giggling.

A familiar adrenaline shoots up to my spine and I cried out, "why are you two bullying me?!"

Iona maniacally laughs, "it's because we love you so much Ely! We can't help but want to play with you!"

I couldn't help but run away while crying my heart out as they started chasing me again with balls of mud in their hands.

And just like that hours have passed like a blink of an eye. I'm completely exhausted, my legs aches, my shoulders probably red and dirty, and my face filled with mud. The twin sisters put each of their handmade flowercrowns on my head, then I heard them laugh in harmony, so sweet and melodic, completely different from their satanic voices earlier. 

"See? I told you these flowers would look good on Ely!" Iona stated with a bright smile.

Leona disagrees, "the purple ones are better! Look how it compliments Ely's dark hair!"

My shoulders shakes as I try not to spill out more tears, and seeing my sorry state, the twins patted my shoulders.

"Don't worry, I think you look incredible with our crowns!"

"Iona is right, Ely!"

I didn't answer, but that didn't bother them as Iona grins,"our baby brother is really a good boy! You've done a great job this time, Ely, you don't have to feel so happy about it really."

Leona followed, "I agree, so stop crying already, okay Ely?"

"These are tears of joy, Leo, let our baby brother feel ecstatic! Look how red his eyes are."

"Gee, Ely, I didn't knew you love playing with us so much. Here, big sister will give you a hug!" I couldn't even express my protest when Leona hug me.

"I'll give baby brother a hug too!" Iona added and both sandwiched me between their arms. "Let's play again tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah, let's play again!"

My eyes are hot, and my throat is stuffed. Even so, I still tried to answer weakly, "no... I don't want to."

Soon after, a series of footsteps came into the garden. I looked up to see the familiar old man dressed in black butler suit, followed by two maids behind. The butler paused, then he called, "miss Iona, miss Leona, young master Elias, can I have a moment of your time please."

"Oh, Sebastian! What are you doing here?" Leona asked, steps away, then she beckoned us to come closer to the old butler.

Sebastian didn't answer immediately, his eyes scanned the three of us. He saw us in our dirty state, clearly just done playing too much around with soil, then he sighed. He gestured to the two maids behind him, and the two quickly brought out clean towels out of nowhere and started cleaning our cheeks, hands and dusted off the dirt out of our shirts.

The two maids were specially caring of me when they saw my sorry state. Their eyes turned in pity, but they didn't make a comment. Sebastian had more guts, he coughs a little then spoke, "what happened to you, young master Elias?"

What do you mean what happened to me? Don't you see I've been bullied senseless? These twins treated me without mercy! This is the fifth time they made me their personal punching bag since the day I've recovered from my fever!

I bit my lip, casts my eyes down and kept silent. Honestly, it didn't really hurt that much, there's just some aches here and there, but nothing my old soul couldn't handle. The only issue is that my pride has been bruised over, and I can't just admit that I've been beaten down by a pair of 11 year old twins. Who wouldn't be bitter after losing to kids?

Leona answered Sebastian for me instead, "nothing much, we just played around. Didn't we, sister?"

"Yep! It's nothing serious really," Iona nods, "Anyways, why have you come here, Sebastian?"

The old butler didn't have time to inquire more about our 'play'. With an obvious sigh, he gestured for the maids to finish cleaning us up.

When satisfied after seeing our clean faces, Sebastian finally spoke, "the Madam had me to call over you three in the dining room. Your lunch is ready, and the Madam is waiting for you there."

"Oh! Lunch, lunch!" At the sound of food, Iona was quick to run off right after the maid lets go of her hand.

Seeing her twin zoom away, Leona followed but suddenly stopped. She turned her back, grabbed my arm, and proceeds to run away, bringing me along with her. "Let's go, Ely!"

"Wait, Miss! Young master! Don't run!" Sebastian's voice faded into the distance, while I look up to him with helpless eyes...

____

A/N: I just found out that chapter 2 is full of mistakes. I will immediately fix it as soon as I get home. Apologies for the slow movement!

8