Chapter 1: Little sister’s request.
1.2k 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

| [ ] |

 

Everything started with my little sister’s weird request.

On a beautiful summer day, when I was doing my assignments. She came inside my bedroom and demanded my help, in order to perform some weird magic ritual.

At first, I was against it. Things like magic rituals are just children’s tale. Things that come from fantasy. There was no way I would take part in such a childish(crazy) ritual.

But...

My sister pleaded to me desperately. She even showed me her puppy eyes, to make me feel guilt for not being a helpful brother. And at a certain point, I gave up on refusing her request.

 

“Sigh.”

“Alright.” I said in an defeated tone of voice.

The ritual was only a childish game of trying to do magical tricks. Surely nothing would happen to me if she performed it. Worst case scenario would be mom or dad catching us while we are fooling around. That would be quite awkward.

There was nothing to be afraid of. I only had to forget that I was 19 years old for a few minutes and pretend I was a kid. Just like my little sister.

 

“Sigh.”

Seriously, why was I so dumb at that time.

I already knew that miracles were possible thanks to reading the Bible a couple of times.

If miracles could be accomplished. Surely magic could work too.

It’s just that people never knew how to properly use magic. That’s all.

 

Accepting my little sister’s request. Just so that she would not be sad. The two of us immediately headed to the house’s basement to start the ritual.

During the preparation process. I noticed that my little sister kept staring at me with a strange look in her eyes. As if she was embarrassed by this whole situation.

Kids nowadays. Only when they start doing foolish things will they notice how embarrassing fooling around is.

Naturally she was feeling a bit of shame towards her childishness.

 

However....

Unknown to me. That shame my sister was feeling, was something that came not from her childish constitution.

The shame came to her because she had immortal and lustful desires towards me. Her blood related brother.

 

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

 

“I am done with the preparations big brother!”

“Can you please stand in the middle of the magic cycle now?”

She said after having drawn a satanic star inside a circle and having lighted some candles on five corners of the star.

 

Seeing her devotion towards this foolish attempt at doing magic tricks. I smiled warmly like the big brother I was, and went where she told to.

 

“So. I never asked about the objective of this ritual.”

“What are you trying to accomplish by doing this?” I asked her.

 

“...”

“Well...”

“A friend of mine, gave me a book on how magical rituals work. She said that if I wanted to have a better relationship with big brother, I should try this thing out.” 

Clarissa explained.

 

“???”

“That is a really weird way of improving a relationship.”

“You know that I love my sister more than anything else in this world right? I do not think that our relationship is that bad Clar.”

A warm smile came out of my face as I heard her objective.

These days I had been ignoring my sister because of the long amount of assignments the university was giving to it’s students.

It’s not like our relationship was bad. I was a bit tied up with studying at the moment. Therefore, I did not dedicate to Clarissa as much time as I was dedicating to her in the past.

As the only teenager in this family. She must have felt bored.

Clarissa was not someone who hanged up with her friends much. She liked to spend most of the time with her family.

The network also could not satisfy her. Games and social apps simply were not the right form of entertainment she wished for.

My little sister was the kind of girl who focused on reality more than the world inside the box.

Being her brother, I was proud of her. At least, Clarissa was better then our older sister, who only knew how to work and sleep without caring for her health.

 

“I don’t think it’s that bad too, big brother. It’s just that I want your attention! That’s all.” She said with a blushing face.

 

“Clar... That face of your keeps getting red from time to time now. Are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital to check it out?”

 

“!!!”

“No! No no no! I am fine!”

“Let’s focus on this ritual. I just need to chant the spell and then we can leave. Right?!”

 

“...right.”

It seems like my sister is going through a strange phase in her life. I wonder what it is.

If it turns out someone has been bothering her like always. I might just have to leave a dead cat in their front door, next time. (Evil smile)

 

Witnessing how agitated my sister was. I did not try to converse any further with her.

I just wanted to get the hell out of this creepy satanic ritual before mom or dad come!

As such, I asked my sister to be done with this sorcery. Unless she wants to bear the shame of it for life.

 

Hearing my words. Clarissa nervously took a book from a nearby table, and started to chant the sentences inside it word after word.

 

By the end of her incantation. The magical cycle started to emanate black fog.

Noticing this, I tried to step out of it. But it was too late. Darkness enveloped the entire space around me. And then, I fell unconscious.

 

>>>

To be continued...

Yeah. She tried to turn him into her familiar/incumbus, so that her brother would lose himself to his carnal desires and rape her.

Too bad. She chanted the wrong spell. She doomed her brother to be transferred to another world. 

But this doesn’t end here. Big brother will come back to her once he finished his training in another world.

15