Break and mute
100 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"B-BUT WHY!!?? TELL ME NOW!!! SEKSULFUUUURR!!!!!!", Shyza's loud shaky voice completely destroyed the calmness of the morning once again.

"She's at it again.", I sighed as I listened from outdoors. I had gained a great amount of moon power last night and I was hoping to cooldown a bit before we finally left the house but it seemed like I wasn't going to get the chance.

"TELL ME WHY I CAN'T FWY THIS EGGY!!", She kept screaming at Sek as he came out of the house. "You said... You said we could keep it for breakfast while we ate the food you had in your preserving storage cube... YOU EVEN HAD FOOD THE ENTIRE TIME!!!"

Sek cleared his throat,"I was unconscious." His calm behaviour was actually making Shyza even more furious.

"Humph!!", Shyza ran towards a jagged rock with the Serpent egg. "I'll simply eat it myself."

"Sure, have fun finding a source of heat.", Sek smiled.

"Kukuku.", an evil grin appeared on Shyza's face as she raised a small red cylindrical object.

"How... did you get that?", Sek seemed surprised.

Shyza smiled proudly,"This is the only object I found that I could easily use... It's called, A LIGHTER!! AKUKEKAKAKA!!!"

"Your laughter's horrible.", Sek stared at her with a blank expression on his face.

"IS THAT THE ONLY THING YOU WERE FOCUSING ON!?", She raged but Sek completely ignored her and moved over to me, pulling me out of the ground.

"YOU'RE IGNORING ME!? Heh... no matter. Fwy eggy time.", Shyza proceeded with her task.

"Hehe, we must have interrupted your peace or something.", he had a slight sorry look on his face.

"You did but, there's no need for an apology. We have to leave soon, right?", I looked deep into his eyes which showed hidden anger despite the smile on his face.

"Yes, the authorites might come to check out the disturbances here.", he walked towards his vehicle with me in hand.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!", Shyza's cry immediately stole our attention.

"What's wrong!!", Sek ran to her.

"Sekkyyy.", tears began to run down her cheeks as she hugged Sek tight.

"Sekky?", I thought to myself.

She sniffed, "The... The eggy doesn't want to breaky."

"Then why don't you just leave it for now?", I suggested.

"No! I want fwy eggy now!!", she insisted.

"Okay, I've had enough.", Sek carried Shyza on his shoulders as if he was abducting her and grabbed the egg. "We're taking this since you have your finger prints on it. We'll dispose of it somewhere else."

"H-huh? No!! Let me go!!", Sek simply ignored as he walked towards the car. She began to thrash her way out of his grasp but it was basically useless. "FWY EGGYYYY!!!", Shyza gave her last yell as Sek placed her onto the seat in the car.

"Dzilaiza, make sure she doesn't move.", Sek commanded.

The car came to life as the interior's blue lights turned on and a strong tape-like cord ejected from the two sides of Shyza's seat and pressed her tightly into her seat. She didn't seem fazed at all and was just quiet as she folded her arms. Sek then placed the egg into one of his storage cubes and sat in the control seat.

"-User Scan-"

"-Seksulfur... access granted-"

Dzilaiza's voice resounded throughout the entire vehicle as the doors closed. 

"Shyza.", Sek handed me over to her. "Hold on to Dzinu."

She immediately grabbed me and pouted, looking out the window and ignoring Sek.

"Well, thank you.", Sek sighed. "Manual drive, set map for destination: Eastern forest gate."

"-Location set-"

Sek took hold of the wheel that appeared before him and a map of some sort showed itself on the smaller screen.

Right after, we began to move onto an old tarred road and headed towards the forest. The moment we got a bit farther from the house, there was a sudden explosion that left all the flying alien animals rushing out of their hiding places.

Realizing this, I alerted Sek,"The house! Sek-"

"He destroyed the house so they wouldn't find any trace of us being there.", Shyza interrupted and then smirked,"but it seems like you're underestimating them."

"Won't they, notice it quickily?", I inquired.

"They will, that's why we're moving outta here fast.", Sek replied and the car began to slow down. "The barrier.", Sek got serious.

"Barrier?", Shyza and I asked.

"There was a barrier put up by the 123rd wielder of the legendary moon sword to guard against enemies that tried to get into their land. You don't remember?", Sek glanced at me.

"I-", just then a zap of memories flooded my mind, instantly reminding me. "Empress Fafa... she put that up, I remember now."

"Great! but now I have to break it!", Sek picked out a very familiar talisman from his storage cube.

Shyza got curious,"What is THAT?"

"A barrier breaker talisman. It forcefully destroys barriers into pieces but the same barrier increases in size as the empire increases... by now...," I paused.

"Hm.", He grinned. "That's why I have a power amplifier.", he raised another familiar object.

"Hey! My dad's prototype tech fuser!! I can't believe I forgot all about it!!", Shyza exclaimed.

"Prototype you say... might as well test it for your dad. I'm doing him a favour.", he smirked and placed the fuser on the talisman. Immediately, it began to stretch and engulf the talisman, making it appear as one of the high grade tech he had been using.

Sek placed the talisman on his forehead and kept it there with his two right fingers while his other left fingers pointed at the gate a few miles away from us.

"You mean, you know how to chant the spell?", I was completely surprised since no one outside would know about the spell reciting.

"Found an old document and was instructed by HQ to study it after I had retrieved you.", Sek replied with a slight smile.

"Wait, he's gonna chant? Oooooo", Shyza returned to her normal self as she kept silent so she'd get to hear what he'd say.

An odd thought then worried me,"Empress Fafa did speak about the penalty for breaking the barrier without her blood... I think I should-", before I could continue Sek had already begun.

"Earth, dust, the foundation of this cast, be shattered into tiny pieces never to obstruct the movement of any living being.", right after he had said that, a huge transparent glass like barrier showed itself. "Break!"

*CRACK!*

The barrier surrounding the forests and cities began to breakdown as huge glass shards fell onto the ground. Sudden electrical power surged throughout the entire area and the winds began to rage. Cell city was able to put up their own barrier as protection against the shards but the other surrounding cities along with the forests were destroyed and the sounds of agonising people taking over the entire land was an even more painful sound.

"This... This wasn't what I-", Sek trembled.

"SEK!!", Shyza stared horrified at me as I began to levitate.

*BZZZAAAP*

The charges in the atmosphere gathered its concentration on me and caused Sek's car to stop completely. Nothing harmed Sek and Shyza even though the electrical power was clearly surging in the car's interior.

"D-DZINU!! DZINU!!", Sek tried grabbing me but only got kicked out of the car while Shyza stared horrified, unable to move.

Just then everything, the falling barrier, speeding winds and electric surges came to a dead stop. Sek stared, trembling for a while and ran to the car, grabbing me.

"Dzinu... Dzinu!! H-Hey! Are you okay!!?", Sek called out several times but...

...

...

...

I was drowning, drowning in a pool of blood and souls my wielders had smeared on their bodies and thrones. Some innocent and some sinful, all within me... My ears were dead and my mouth was locked as I slowly gave in to the might of my victims.

4