Good yet bad news… for now
998 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Approximately, a week has passed since then. It's not that much time has passed, but it can be considered something and in meantime Eleonora is still doing her habit to observe anything occurred inside the chat group rather than joined the conversation. Of course what she does is somehow raise the curiosity of some members in there but they managed to understand what she has thinking without talking to her directly.

The young chairman herself just surprised by the ability to notice something like that just from seeing. It's may not be execessive to says that one of them, especially The Nightmare, to notice something like that sharply. Because it's lack of details, lack of information to gather but she can come into a conclusion and somehow understand it even without that.

Eleonora amazed by the ability showed by The Nightmare since she's the one who told everyone in the chat group to not press any further and made it hard to her. She was glad and everyone who saw it then understand as they won't take that any further; especially for someone like Pudding Lover whose habit always trying to press someone so hard and somehow made them being forced to tell anything they hide.

And then, at the usual time when she have the time to take a break, she decided to observe the chat group again after spending her entire time to her work.

"Let's see if there's something interesting in the chat group… Oh right, it looks like I'm the only member that isn't openly talking to them and also not in private chat. But I'm glad that The Nightmare decided to make everyone let it off since I'm not convinced enough about the stuffs in there."

That's right. The topic that always discussed in the chat group is something akin to delusional stuff any delusional people would have. Although according to her age-wise, she should be the one who suffered in delusional and have that kind of thinking instead of realitistic and adult-like mind.

'I may have to give my thanks to The Nightmare when I decided to join the chat.'

But it still a long way for her to decided to join in until she really convinced about it. Fortunately, the chat group activity didn't distract her too much from her work and she also very cautious to not let it affect her daily lives or it will be turned bad.

And at this time, she opened the chat group and take a look at it.

"Hm? Oh, there's a lot of unread notification. It seems this group really active and… didn't they have some work or stuff instead of chatting with each other…?"

She sweatdropped but shake her head as she reads the chat history. It seems they have discussed about something interesting again that might caught Eleonora's interest as the young girl had the curious look that's so obvious on her face.

Pudding Lover: "YAHOOOO! Hey, hey listen to me. I have a HUGE surprise that might surprise you all!"

Hajime True Soulmate: "I hope it's something important. I don't want to waste my precious free time without Hajime. Our precious time already shortened enough because of those bitches always hanging around him."

Eleonora sweatdropped again when reading the text sent by Hajime True Soulmate. From her understanding it seems someone like Hajime True Soulmate is a person who didn't want to waste any chance given to her for meaningless things, the opposite of Pudding Lover.

Pudding Lover: "Hey-hey, don't be so mean like that! It's nifty and juicy info that might caught your interest, you know~"

Hajime True Soulmate: "Fine. Just spill it. What is that the information you have?"

Pudding Lover: "That's what I'm talking about, my buddy! Oh hey, anyone who's online can read it too. Please pay attention or you might have to scroll it up if this information get buried!"

Hajime True Soulmate: "Just get over with it already."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Ara-ara, don't be impatient @Hajime True Soulmate. I'm sure @Pudding Lover will explain it to me and everyone else in the chat group. Patience is the key, after all and people who seems patience always get the best thing."

The young chairman just nodded her head in agreement with the Golden Fox of Kyoto statement. She always the patience type and trying her best to not rush anything, moreover if it involving herself like her company. It will do no good if she rushing it.

'Well, that's why I have no worry for something like limited edition or what. Why I have to wait impatiently when I can wait in peace and get a proper rest? My body always exhausted whenever I'm done with all of my work.'

She kept observing the chat group while sometimes organizing what things should be organized. Although the due date of it still far from it but the faster she done the faster she can have a little vacation or break from her work.

But all of her employees always reminds her to not pushing herself too much with work. One of the reasons is because she's 13 years old and needs to grow healthy to make sure she have a good or even decent childhood memories; she can't kept buried herself with adult work after all, despite how much she want to do the job.

You may call her a workaholic.

Demon Mommy: "Ara? What is this everyone talking about? May I join the conversation?"

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "You may and it seems today you're not busy that you have the time to online. Is that okay?"

Demon Mommy: "Yes. Fortunately Master want us to take a break for a while or it will be unhealthy to kept pushing ourselves with works. There's no need to rushing the things or if that's happen, then it will get worse than we have expected."

Demon Mommy: "That's why our advisor Da Vinci-san give us this advice and looks like Master also agreed to it. As the mother, I also agree and cannot allow Master to do anything rash. Because mother's job is to ensure her child's safety and well-being."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Huhum. It's true, after all children is the treasure of any parents. But oh, looks like we stay away from the topic. Please continue what you're talking about, @Pudding Lover. Is it related to our group? If that's true, then this might be truly important."

Pudding Lover: "You got that right, @Golden Fox of Kyoto. It's super duper and amazingly important! Our fate is depend on the things I'd talk about to all of you, although I prefer if all of the members online and can read it in one go but if they can't, then it can't be helped."

Pudding Lover: "┐(︶▽︶)┌."

Pudding Lover: "By the way, I recently learned about this awesome things: Kaomoji. It's super fun and amazing. I advice all of you to use it when you want it. The boring and dull chat will becomes better or maybe 1000% better than before! (* ̄▽ ̄)b."

Hajime True Soulmate: "Kaomoji, huh… from what Hajime told me, it is something like expression or emotion made from Japanese characters and grammar punctuations. It is to express emotion in texting or something similar like this."

Hajime True Soulmate: "I'll try to use this if I need it then. (—_—)."

Pudding Lover: "That's the spirit!"

Demon Mommy: "Oh, is that so? Is it that important? But to live up the mood in chat group, I suppose it's suffice to say what @Pudding Lover said is makes sense. Setting up the mood is one of the important thing, after all. (^▽^)."

Demon Sword Muramasa: "Mhm. I don't want everyone's mood became worse. (─‿‿─)."

The Florist Succubus: "Kaomoji? It's interesting! Is that one of the Earthling's things? Earthling sure have a good way to express emotion in something like this, huh. I'm surprised. w(°o°)w."

The Florist Succubus: "Also, I'm sorry if I can't online the other days! My schedule is packed and my oldest sister seems missing. Papa and Mama panicked because of that, even her guardians being send to find her. m(_ _)m."

King of Knight: "It's fine, @The Florist Succubus. If you have something important out there, you should prioritize it first rather than ignore it. Us on the chat group will not hate or angry at you. People is one of thing that's important and determine the quality of king."

The Florist Succubus: "Ah, thank you then, @King of Knight. By they way, excuse my rudeness but it seems @Demon Mommy, @Bloodsucker Black Serpent, and @King of Knight is at the same place? I'm pretty curious about it."

Demon Mommy: "Yes, it's true. We came from the same place and it's surprised us that only us that can use this chat group. Isn't that right, @King of Knight?"

King of Knight: "Indeed. Even our Master or our comrades cannot use it. Maybe this is one of the form of Magecraft? But whoever who create it, certainly it's not someone who can't be underestimated."

Pudding Lover: "Hey-hey! Stop the unnecessary topic! We should discuss about what I've found. Don't get distracted by other things!ヽ( `д´*)ノ."

King of Knight: "My apologize, I'm getting distracted. Let's discuss the current topic we hold."

Pudding Lover: "Mumu! Okay. You know that we still haven't yet welcomed our new member, right? Since we can't go to each of our worlds, I have an idea and Histy already found it! It still unstable and incomplete though."

Hajime True Soulmate: "Really? That's good news. But what caused it unstable and incomplete?"

Pudding Lover: "Apparently she needs the coordinate of each worlds and the energy seems not enough. I mean, to travel or transport every members in here to each worlds isn't that easy. If we only use the Share Energy combined from four land masses, then it will only allows up to 4 person and the maximum time limit would be 3 days."

And the young chairman then stopped reading the chats.

Seeing it made Eleonora shook her head in disbelievement since from what it looks like, things like that is absolutely impossible and there's no evidence that's true. No sciene has proven it yet that travel between worlds is possible, moreover what they discussed is really like come from kids with big imagination and delusions.

She's not so naïve and immediately believe's it but the topic quite interesting and at least made her amused for a while. The another world or dimension topic seems lit up the child's soul of her since she's literally just 13 years old girl. Things like that is always spark the curiosity of children, their mind will full of imagination and delusions but it will be bad if she involved too deep into that.

After all, the talk discussed in the chat group is something that came from fictions. There's no way for it to be real. Magic or whatsoever isn't real and never be since it's something spiritual or considered fantasy. Science is the one that made everything possible.

She letting out deep sigh from her mouth as she closed her laptop after shutting it down. It's high time for her to leave the office and rest to her home.

'But even if it is just a delusion, it will be nice if that truly happens.'

She thought of that with small smile adored her face as she quickly leave the building and greets the rest of staff that still hasn't left yet. She has much things to do after leave the office, after all and her works almost done for today; she still has to reviewing it when going back.

As she leave the building, the driver that took her home bow and greet her politely as the car door opened and allowed her to enter. She nodded and give a smile to the driver. As soon as the driver start the engine and drove her home, she looked at the window with tired face.

"Quite a lot of work I had today. Maybe I have to let myself loose for a bit. It will be bad if I somewhat sick and made everyone worried. I have to maintain my health after all. If the leader isn't lead, then the subordinates can't move."

------

Japan, Kyoto – Yasaka Shrine

A chuckle can be heard, it's not disturbing or anything but instead it's sounds lovely. The chuckle came from a beautiful and buxom woman who held device that help her to communicate with people from far away. She already accustomed to using it and familiar with the device itself, because she already using it for two month. That's a lot of time for someone to learn and the device it's not that hard to master since she's quite smart… although at the first she have a hard time to use it since she can be considered an old person from the older generation and cannot use such advanced technology.

Her golden nine-tail swinging happily as she let out small chuckle from her mouth every time her eyes directed to the device she held. What she do is chatting with her fellow members in a mysterious chat group that appears two month ago in front of her; not the chat group but a single handheld phone suddenly appear before her.

Of course at first her mind filled with confusion and many things, but as soon as she understand it little by little, she getting used to it. She's not confused anymore and happily chatting with anyone in the group in the spare of her break time.

But what her fellow members said is intriguing her.

Her friend found a way to travel between worlds or dimension. She still doubting it since in her dimension the only being that able to do that are a huge red dragon that always guard the place to travel between dimensions. But it's peaked her curiosity.

"Pudding Lover-san said she found the way to travel between dimensions… I hope it's true since we have a new member to welcomed. I cannot wait and have to prepare for it until everyone in the group can confirm it."

Her golden nine-tail swinging quickly. Not only her tail, her ears also twitched happily.

"It's a shame that I have to wait for it but like I said, patience is the key. There's a lot of other things to do for me. Became the leader of Kyoto Youkai isn't that easy after all and since we agreed to have an alliance with devil, things becomes complicated."

She shook her head in tired motion. But her cheeks suddenly goes red albeit it's slightly when something across her mind.

"But... romantical relationship between girls, huh. I don't think of that possibility… Oh my, I have to perish that thought since I have Issei-sama. But that possibility… might be not bad, to have romantical bond with girl."

The leader of Kyoto Youkai, a beautiful young woman with voluptuous figure and very long blonde hair with matching eyes have small smile adored her beautiful face and her cheeks that goes red but quickly shook her head to perish the thought.

She cannot have such thought, since she have Hyoudou Issei as her potential husband. She has taken liking and unexpectedly attracted to the current host of Red Dragon Emperor after he save her from the clutch of Hero Faction that led by Cao Cao. She and Kunou already mark him as their mate after all.

'It will be considered cheating. Don't let that thought invade your mind, Yasaka.'

The Youkai leader doesn't realize it yet, by liking someone like Hyoudou Issei is already cheating to her former husband whose name isn't even mentioned by her or anyone around her. As if her husband isn't even exist in the world she currently living in.

But if she liking a girl, committing girl x girl relationship especially with certain someone, it's not considered cheating at all since an individual known as Hyoudou Issei is actually impotent and barely have the guts to perform sexual relationship with one of his harem; although he's claimed to be open minded pervert.

But that's only a matter of time until she realizes it.

------

Hyperdimension, Gamindustri - Planeptune

Somewhere in a world that different than Earth or anything. There's exist four land masses that floating around like in any fantasy stories. The four land is govern by four being known as goddess or specifically CPU, the Control Patrol Unit that lead and protect its lands citizen from any threat.

The four goddesses actually born from a single goddess, known as Great Goddess or simply a goddess who yearn nothing but the annihilation of Gamindustri—the world that contain four landmasses—since she think what she did in the past is a great mistake and planning to rebuild it from scratch; since human considered a flaw according to her view.

But it's already years since the four goddesses teamed up and defeat the Great Goddess to defend the entire Gamindustri from her threat. Not only that, this Gamindustri is located within a dimension called Hyperdimension which is the same like Earth-666; the base of that world.

Over one of the landmasses, there's exist a landmass with unique goddess. She's the leader of the alliance between four goddesses and four landmasses, also she's the one who deliver final blow to the goddess who trying to harm Gamindustri back then.

People in Planeptune always known her as competent and charismatic leader… only by her adult appearance. The truth behind that is very different and can makes her believer shocked by it, she's the opposite of her adult form.

While her adult form deemed as competent, charismatic, gentle, warrior; her actual appearance isn't. She's actually incompetent, uncharismatic, lazy, spoiled, etc. She isn't hardworker at all and always trying to ignore the works given to her.

"Histyyyyy! Is that true that we can go to another world?! Or another universe, different than this one?"

With a loud excited voice, she said that to the person in front of her. A mini girl who's sitting in a tome and trying to do something in front of device resemble portal. She sighing and turn her way around as she nodded her head with tired face.

"Yes, Neptune. We can go to another universe, different than our universe. All this time we can only go to another dimension like Superdimension, Hyperdimension, and lastly Ultradimension. Although I said 'we can', actually we still missing a few components or things to makes it 100% work."

Hearing what she said, Neptune tilt her head in confusion.

"Heh? What is it?"

"We need two things. First, the coordinate of each dimension we will connect or travel. If we don't have it, we can't easily travel between dimension of different universe. Second and last, is the energy. Using only our Share Energy—even if it combined with the other landmasses—only allows up to 4 person with the maximum time limit they can stay is 3 days."

"Eeeeeeh?! Even with all Share Energy from the four landmasses?!"

The one known as Histy nodded her head which makes Neptune sulking and disappointed when knowing the fact of it.

"Darn! With that much times, I can't go anywhere in different dimension! Please Histy, what we should do to allow it works 100% or maybe even 1000%!"

"If possible… someone strong enough to capable travel between dimension with their own power. Someone who easily use it as they want without restriction. If there's someone like that, this device probably can work and I'm 100% sure it will."

"But… where we can find someone with such high-spec? There's none in here!"

"Unfortunately, if you want the portal to stay longer than 3 days, it's the only choice. Or either special individual who has enough energy that covers it. As far as I know, there's no one that has the energy big enough to covers the actual cost of this device to able freely travel between dimension or worlds."

"How about a certain old vampire who can freely travel between dimension? I heard from the chat group there's someone like that."

"It's possible but what we actually need is someone who capable enough to transport a group of people. If it only one person, then we don't need to uses all four landmasses Share Energy, we can only use one Share Energy of one landmass or not even quarter of it."

Neptune smiled when heard this. Her face beaming with happy smile as she can imagine when she can meet with the people from the chat group once the dimension portal or whatever it is done and 100% works. It's true that she's lazy and incompetent, she's far away from what idealistic and charismatic person but she isn't the type of person who don't want to meet with a new friend; but it's quite the opposite, she like to meet and have a new friend.

The more friend she has, the more fun she will get.

"Okay, then I'll ask this with the people in the group!"

"Ah, Neptune! You have a—"

Before Histy or Histoire finishing her sentce, Neptune already leave her alone and she just shook her head but her lips formed a small smile. As if she's glad and happy for her, after all Neptune is can be considered her friend because of their relationship that grow during Neptune's bizzare adventure.

"Good grief, Neptune. She not even heard what I'm about to say to her."

Once again, Neptune ditching and dump her works to Histoire.

------

Once again, he yawned. His bored eyes and look is so obvious as everyone can see. He sitting and do nothing except viewing something from the ability he have. It's an ability to seeing and traveling to parallel worlds. In his world, he's the only one who has it and can perform an action to travel to any different worlds out there.

But there's something that caught his eyes. Something interesting and piqued his interest, his mouth suddenly became smirk. He scratch his beard and nodded when seeing it. He understand what he currently saw and unfortunately, he can interfere with it directly since there's exist strong barrier and only allows some people to be able interact with it.

For a few minutes, he observe it again and have a conclusion: it seems only females who capable to access it. But he still can seeing it only from afar, because when he decided to enter it, he instantly get rejected.

Seeing this only made him interest more.

"Hah! This is interesting. A magecraft that imbued within such thing. Whoever did this, I'm pretty sure he or she's above me. Even surpassing the Wizard Marshal such myself. It's a pity I can't interfere as I want to know more about it."

He shake his head in frustration. But for a minute, he have an idea.

"Oh right. If I track the coordinate of each people in this thing, maybe I can give some of them a visit? But… it will waste my plana. I mean, most of my plana since whoever did this really not welcome any males. I also detect it will reduce an insane amount of plana and od that I have."

Indeed. There's a strong barrier that seems reject any males to interfere. Even someone like him can't do anything about it. Even if he track the coordinate and pay them a visit, because of the coordinate linked to the barrier, he will lose an insane amount of his energy.

"Damn. It's interesting but shame I can't join it. If I able to join it, maybe I can give some of them a lesson about magecraft. Heck, maybe I even give them a chance to travel to different worlds, free of charge of course since this is good opportunity and worth to research."

But that's just a false hope. No matter what he did, he can't do anything about it.

"Seriously… what an interesting chat group this [Flower Bed of Lily] is. Interdimensional chat group. It's a crazy idea and I love the craziness of this."

He smiled slightly as he shook his head.

"Although it's similar to the Chinese novel I've read about somewhere."

15