A Short Brief of Another World
236 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Day 1 of Training

Evening

The training session for today has already finished. Surprisingly, Eleonora doesn't feel tired compared to when she handled the works from her own company. The young girl questioned it herself at that mysterious feeling, but nonetheless, she enjoys doing both.

Her training progress for today is quite good. The instructor who teaches her about the martial arts said it himself. She has the natural talent to do martial arts and maybe surpass him in the future, but what surprises him the most is how fast the development of Eleonora towards martial arts is.

"You know, even someone who is regarded as Prodigy or Genius in martial arts isn't at the same level as you. Like me, who is Prodigy in martial arts, must train for five years to reach this level, and I'm pretty sure that you'll reach my level in a month or three."

Eleonora, who heard that, just laughed in nervousness as she scratched her head.

She didn't expect that she would catch up with her instructor at such a fast speed. It's not like she's overconfident or narcissistic, but she is really above ordinary people in terms of that. Maybe a month is enough time for her to be powerful, at least a master level or expert that might surpass her martial arts instructor.

She just let out a tired sigh from her mouth, remembering what her instructor said.

If it continued like this, she may be branded as abnormal and don't want that kind of thing to happen. She was already famous enough since she was recognized as a genius by the government. Her achievement during the past years have already made her famous, and people have already seen her face.

Her achievement isn't limited to Roozlent-related only, but in entire Japan. Outside of Japan is already slowly built and spreads. Her fame already spreads gradually and is made outside of Japan, and maybe it will reach her hometown since she's not Japanese-born and native here.

Money, fame, women; she already had that. Although, for the woman's part, she has already done the deed since with her girlfriends, she cannot produce an heir or make her girlfriends pregnant. Only lesbian sex for her right now; since she turned 13 this year, she has already gained the permission or legal pass to indulge in the lewd activity.

Her parents even already giving her the approval. The same can be said with the parents of her girlfriends. They already acknowledge her as their daughter's girlfriend, although her age is the problem since she is too young for some of her older girlfriends.

But that kind of thing cannot stop her from forming a loving and romantic relationship with any girls. She even gains permission from all of her girlfriends to build a harem to continue the bloodline of her family; the Pendragon family.

—Only if she is capable of doing it.

Unfortunately, she couldn't do it yet. Maybe if she learned magic, it would solve her biggest problem. It's not like she's a pervert or anything, but she was just thinking of that possibility since she chose to be lesbian and not aiming for a straight relationship.

But back to the main topic.

After done with today's martial arts training, she headed to the bathroom and washed. Her body reeks of sweats and filth. She can't deny that she smells that bad after doing an activity that lets her body exercise and is active for so long; to move her muscle.

But to be sure, she rechecked her body.

The body she currently has isn't the body of 13 years old girl supposedly have. She already has an 85cm bust, which is a D cup in standard size measurement. She also has a waist which is 58cm, and her hip is 90cm. Her height was even abnormal and made her the tallest out of people she had ever known, 172cm or 5 feet 8 inches.

Her body is really hourglass, sexier than her girlfriends. She also has the cool and alpha look that makes any woman charmed, which is proved when she goes to work or any place she visited. There are always female onlookers who are fascinated and enthralled by her appearance, even the married women.

She was always wondering why her speed growth became like this. She even asked her parents, but they always refused and answered with "You'll know when you already unlocked your [true] potential." bullshit and made her can't do anything but wait for it. She knows that her parents are worried about her, but she can't force them to answer it until she hits the right time.

As she bathed herself in the bathtub and tried to relax her stiff muscle from her martial arts training, she began thinking about something.

"Seems I have to do something about the current situation. I should have given my employees warnings and ensured their safety, quickly establishing the new branches in Asahigaoka, making sure all of my girlfriends were safe as I had already assigned a few bodyguards for them in secret. There might be another, but for now, I just do that and maybe add another later."

She is right. As talented and gifted she is, she's not Omniscience. She is not a god; she's not all-knowing and only human, but luckily enough to be born with those wondrous talents she had and make sure to use them correctly.

Eleonora always feels that every day is fun, albeit there's a bit dull for her. But because she found or was found by the chat group, it's giving an exciting feeling in her life. Although there's a bit of guilty sense for her, as she thinks that maybe the current situation in the city is most likely due to her 'wish,' she also thinks of it as a blessing in disguise.

Shaking her head and clapping her cheeks, she stood from the bathtub and washed once more with the shower as she was about to finish her bath. She must not think so hard about these matters and doesn't have to solve anything by herself as it wasn't really her concern... right?

"It's no use to think about it so hard. Better to continue my training to unlock magic or anything that can be useful for me later."

After saying that, she then left the bathroom and went to her room. All she needs to unlock her supernatural potential is meditation, as far as she knows from her friends in the chat group. She just hoped it was safe and didn't cause any trouble when she did it.

------

As soon as she enters her room, she immediately meditates and strikes the pose.

'It's like I'm doing what Chinese protagonists do in Chinese martial arts novels... it's felt weird, but I have to do it anyway.'

Shaking her head, she then began her attempt. According to what Titania The Empress said, she must feel any energy inside her body. To do that, she needs a focus; the greater it is, the more success might be increased. Concentrating on the unknown energy deep buried inside her body is something new method for her.

'A flow... like in a river. It resembles that.'

Once she grasped the meaning of it, she then sensed unknown energy. It's... bright. A light shone so brightly, but luckily it didn't blind her; instead, she was just fascinated by it. She's in awe as she sees it. As if her own body were inside there, looking closely and able to touch it.

She didn't feel any harm; instead, it was warm and comfortable.

Then, the energy suddenly spiked up, spreading out and forming some web lines. Almost look like a spider web or some kind of web from DNA. Similar to the web intrigue of the Prototype game, but instead of red, it's white and shines so bright.

After the energy spread out and formed lines, Eleonora felt her body become stronger. Stronger than before, and she felt like she could do anything. She was brimming with power and liked how it felt; Eleonora is also happier than before because the young CEO knew that she had already unlocked her other potential, which is magic.

She grinned happily.

"Great! I already unlocked magic... right? Well, whatever. At least I can have supernatural power like this. But I hope my power didn't attract anyone or any creature. It would be stupid if I didn't think of concealing or controlling it. I don't want to start with an impossible battle as my first attempt after all."

As she thought of how to control her newfound power, she remembered that she didn't download any files related to magic control. She hung down her head in disappointment and sighing, but it didn't stop her from practicing it herself; she must figure out how to control it.

'If the key is focus and concentration, then I must do that again. If it succeeds, then it's possible to do it that way.'

Thinking of that, she then immediately focuses her thoughts on retracting and controlling her power. Although she knows that her newfound power is weak, it's not wrong to retract it and make anyone around can't sense her power. She already witnessed that this world had already fallen into an abnormal situation, and she still had not uncovered any mystery of the world.

As she felt that her power was already controlled, she let out a relieved sigh. Eleonora realized that she had almost forgotten something important she had received from the chat group before practicing this.

"Oh right. Almost forgot about the files. Maybe I could unlock ki, senjutsu, and chakra, which could be added as the backup for the magic, in case if I suddenly run out of magic power and cannot use it for the time being."

Saying that she then reached for her phone and opened the files. Three files that she felt necessary to unlock ki, senjutsu, and chakra. She doesn't know why, but seeing the word chakra reminds her of a certain annoying blond ninja who always shouts out his dream to people.

A ninja that thirsts for attention. Very un-ninja-like.

She then read the files and practiced them without wasting any time, hoping to unlock them more effortlessly than before.

Hours later...

"It's already controlled, and I already unlock all of those energies."

She said it while smiling happily, then her eyes noticing something off.

"Next is... oh dear, it's already this late? Then I better go to sleep for today and continue it tomorrow. It would be bad if I'm late and affect my work. I don't want that to happen."

Realizing that she is already late, she quickly goes to bed as she is already done trying anything for today. But she didn't know it herself, that the burst of her power that she unlocked is attracted some powerful individual.

------

Another World – Byd Arall

Byd Arall is a world where fantasy, magic, sword, and monster exist. It's a world where modern civilization isn't yet spreading out and has become a norm. It's another world that separated from Earth, and the cause of any creature that was supposed to be fictional went to Earth.

It's also a world where gods and goddesses, also various non-human races dwell. A world where always referred in a novel with isekai at its genre, a place where any Japanese becomes powerful the moment they step inside it. The place where they somewhat always has a cheat, unbelievable power that always left it unquestionable by many people.

But, although Byd Arall is in the same situation described as in any isekai-themed novel, there's also another new factor or problem that suddenly occurred.

A case where some of the monsters went to Earth. They slipped through some kind of strange blue-like portal that came out without any warning. It's randomly appeared and made some confused, even the ones who excel at researching magic.

And there's one of them who sense something new. A burst of magic power. It feels majestic, warm, comfortable, hope! Even the summoned heroes from japan that are currently in their world aren't close compared to it. It's far different than that.

One of them who senses it is currently bathed in a waterfall in the forest.

It's a woman with pointy ears. She has beautiful blond hair with a flower crown on her head, clear green eyes, and a white backless halter neck dress with a golden line and a golden gauntlet on her right arm. She currently bathed with her clothes as she soaked with sweat after picking up any herbs in the forest that she found.

She was surprised when she sensed the sudden burst of magical power that came out of nowhere.

"Oh my. What is that just now? Such strong magical power...."

Of course, it surprises her since she has never seen and known anyone with mighty magical power like that. But now she has sensed it, something that made her curious, and she has the plan to investigate it and maybe conduct research if it goes smooth.

"It looks like come from the Human Kingdom – Anistra. The direction may be from there. Maybe I should investigate it since it's piqued my interest, and as magic researched and mage myself, I don't want to miss this chance."

She smiled as she giggled lightly when saying that.

"If I miss this chance, then it would embarrass me further. That's why, as a magic researcher, I, Adela L. W. Bellrouse, cannot absolutely miss this and will pursue the source of that unknown magical power."

She said that while smiling softly and declared that herself proudly. But she didn't know that the source of that tremendous magical power she sensed earlier is something that does not exist in Byd Arall, as she has to take a trip to another world to go so far for her research.

------

Byd Arall – Human Kingdom of Anistra

Royal Bedroom

A massive pressure of wind suddenly comes across someone. It's a woman in her thirty, yet she looks still in her early twenty with that young and beautiful look that enthralls many men around her whenever she goes outside her castle.

It's a woman with short brown hair that reaches her bare shoulder and beautiful green eyes. She wore many beautiful hair ornaments and accessories adorning her white dress with white as the colors. She was being pushed a bit by the intense pressure of wind that suddenly came out from her bedroom window.

But the look of her right now, she seems in ecstasy. Her cheeks reddened, her mouth curved a small happy smile as she began to moan a little. A moan came out from her beautiful lips; her whole body became sensitive after being hit by the pressure of the wind.

"Ahh...! W-What kind of magical power is this? It is so... wonderful! I haven't ever felt this kind of magic. This is... the first time that surprises me. Ahh... what a wonderful and miraculous. I wonder... who's the one that has such powerful magical power?"

But... as soon as she said that, a knock suddenly interrupted and made her cough up to back to her usual self.

"Dear mother? Are you okay?"

It's the sound of a young girl that calls her mother. It sounds so sweet and angelic, as if it can make anyone fall in love only to her voice, not just from her appearance but the mother who realized that then immediately answer it to make sure her daughter is not worried.

"It's fine, my daughter. Mother just talking to herself for a while."

"Then, can I go inside, dear mother?"

"Yes, you may."

"Pardon my intrusion, dear mother."

As the mother gave permission, the daughter opened the royal bedroom door and stepped inside it. It's her daughter, almost similar to her mother, albeit it's a younger version, and people would mistake both of them as twins rather than mother and daughter.

The mother shook her head as she smiled at her daughter.

"It's alright. So, daughter, how's the training for the heroes?"

Hearing what her mother said, the daughter just let out a small tired sigh and looked down.

"It's... terrible, dear mother. Their training progress is only two times faster than ours. Otherworlder supposed to have ten or more times faster growth than us. They supposedly are stronger and powerful at a fast pace. They indeed have powerful abilities, but their growth speed isn't that great."

At first, she wants to send the heroes to travel the entire world. It's just an excuse for her to take them away from the kingdom as it will affect her and her mother's plan. But instead, her father insisted on training them in the castle because he said that they will be easy to monitor and control.

She just sighed inwardly when seeing that.

"But there's no need to rush. Hear me out, daughter. If it is not for your greedy and foolish father, all of this doesn't happen. All we can do right now is just wait for the opportunity to come. There's no reason for us, humans, to wage war with demonkind or demihuman. We were already peaceful, but those corrupt men... didn't care about our opinion. That's why we just had to wait for the right time."

The daughter just nods and smiles weakly at her mother's words. She also wondered why her father did that; he wanted to wage war with demonkin and demihuman and forcefully opened a portal to another world. Carelessly let the monsters go through that.

All of this is her father's fault.

'Father... why you did this....'

She could only look at the ceiling of her mother's bedroom as she was thinking of what her father had already done. She only wants to live peacefully and doesn't want any bloodshed; she only wants the kingdom's best, yet women have no power in royalty, unlike men.

It's not that uncommon if men always are the ones who rule the kingdom rather than women. Women only needed to grant an heir, continue the bloodline, and satisfy the men's lust when they needed it. But what surprised her the most was her younger brother, her only sibling.

'My father corrupts him... he already corrupts him to this extend. He only obeys father and does what father wants.'

The mother, who saw through her daughter's expression, could only give her a warm and loving hug as she gently pat and stroke her head.

"Don't worry, I know we have a hard time right now. Just stay positive, Estelle. We already used to endure this together, isn't it?"

Estelle, who heard it, could only smile weakly and nods.

"Yes, dear mother. If we stay with our current plan, we supposedly can do it."

"Fufu, that's my dear Estelle. You were already thinking so far. But we also need backup plans in case if the first is failed. How about we think of that?"

"Yes, dear mother!"

Estelle's mother could only lightly chuckle at her daughter as they immediately formed the backup plans that they needed for the worst case if something terrible happened and made it fail. It's not like they want to dethrone or take over the current king's reign, but all they want is just to escape and disappear from the kingdom.

They need to flee and gain their freedom. Both mother and daughter didn't care about royalty if it only made them being controlled. If it makes them sad and stressed, they won't need it.

------

Somewhere in a particular place

A figure can be seen lazing around as he is lying down on the comfy sofa. Both of his occupied by the handling of a game or a console of the game he currently played. But he suddenly raised his eyebrow when he noticed something was off.

He then stopped playing the game, left the console, and walked toward a mirror-like transparent device. It shows him a place he currently watches under his supervision. But then something was happened to that place, making him confused and a bit worried.

"Wait-wait-wait. This world seriously became like that? Who's the idiot that responsible for this? It's not that old troll vampire again, right? I hope not because he definitely can't do something on this scale without the help of gods or goddesses."

He scratched the back of his head and sighed.

"Damn... I want to fix it, but the rule forbids me to do that. I cannot directly help or influence them. Maybe I should assign someone to the other side of that place? Yeah, to eliminate the threat rather than just sitting around doing nothing."

He nods his head and snaps his finger.

Suddenly, a person appeared before him and kneeled, giving him the respect he deserved. The person then spoke to the one she gave respect to.

"Yes, sir. Is there something you need?"

"Eliminate the source of the threat that harms the place I currently supervise. I will give you the coordinates as I don't want our main heroine to get into a lot of trouble soon. Because it will not be so simple to solve."

The person then nods her head, acknowledging the order that was given to her.

"Acknowledged. I will carry this mission without fail."

"Nice. Then, please do it ASAP. Okay?"

"Understood."

As soon as she said that, the person who kneeled before suddenly disappeared without any sound. The one who gave the order just smiled in satisfaction as he felt satisfied for now. At least for him, it will not cause him any headache or trouble. He doesn't want that to become a bigger problem for him.

"Well, let's go back to playing the games. I have a lot of free time after all."

Saying that, he then went immediately back to his comfy sofa and held the game console to resume the game that he paused for a while. After all, he really has a lot of free time to spend playing games, and it's not like he's jobless or NEET.

------

Sounds of mechanics disturb the place. The sounds were loud, deafening, that can compete with any noises in a traffic jam. But the sounds came from a flying device that targeted someone. It was someone flying, with a device that was capable of making them fly in the sky.

The person... no, it's a group of flying girls. They had the same uniform and flying device. It seems they are currently chasing someone; they fly so fast and disturb any place they pass. But their target seems clever and intelligent enough to fool them.

"Fufu. What a fool human. They baited and were tricked by that lame trick. Honestly, all I did was just kill some scum and criminal, yet they want me dead. What a joke."

She shook her head.

"But... I have to endure it for a month. After meeting them, I definitely said it."

She said that with a serious face yet sad tone while looking at the pistol she currently held. Unlike every police and military's modern gun, it's a flintlock pistol that she equipped to herself. It's rather old and antique, supposed to exist in the medieval era or so.

"I will... I don't know. Maybe less in killing someone? Huh... I became soft."

She chuckled lightly. She definitely became soft after being involved in the chat group for a long time. That's why she didn't kill many scums or criminal people like before. Sometimes she even spares or ignores them, even almost gave up pursuing the goal she needs.

She is in a dilemma and confused about what she should do right now. She doesn't even know what she will do again. It's rather sad yet happy for her.

"...I became really soft than before. It's almost funny when I think of it."

5