Chapter 6. Preparation For A Journey (Part 2)
750 10 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I've taken a shower now and I'm back to the warehouse where my companions are waiting.

We double-check our belongings for anything left behind, after that we then wait for our ride (the merchants) to finish with their preparations.

"..." (Unknown)

"Hey, are you thinking about that again?" Asked the Female Knight, finding me pondering something.

“... A bit." (Unknown)

"Listen, Unknown. You and Princess are both the fifth children in your respective families. Your eldest brothers have taken your responsibility as the successor of the family. School is not necessary. We can read and count that is enough. Right now we focus on getting a job, making money, having a stable life, then having a wife, then making babies. Done. We've discussed this many times." (Female Knight)

“Have you decided now the type of girl you want to be your wife is a schoolgirl? " Asked Princess.

"..."

"Unknown, listen. Many of those academic school girls are materialistic. They are useless and I don't like their culture which … Umm, what is it called again? ” Female Knight continued.

"Dating?" Elf answered.

"Yes! That’s! I heard that peoples who have been going out with schoolgirls for years, when they ask them to marry, they don't want to! Isn't that crazy? " (Female Knight)

I do not have the slightest intention to take a schoolgirl as my wife, let alone date them. Plus, the town we are going to visit later I heard is just a small town and there are no schools or academies at all. 

How am I going to date a school girl when the school itself doesn't exist?

And I hadn't said anything, yet you guys were making a fuss first and then dragged me into this conversation.

From the start, I just wanted to read some books in their library.

I'm not aiming for the girls there.

Still, if they approach me by themselves, I will consider it as a bonus and I will happily accept it.

....

Whatever, just forget about it.

“… No, that's not it. I just want to have access to their academic archives. " (Unknown)

"Is it about that magic again?" Guess Beastkin.

"Magic doesn't exist." Said, Female Knight.

You know, when I asked them about magic for the first time. They don't know what it is. They don't even know the concept and the more I explain to them about magic, the more they thought I wanted to establish a new religion.

"Ah, I remember saying that you wanted to go to the Empire." (Princess)

"Do you want to go to the Empire?" (Female Knight)

"Not only that. I want to travel around this world and- " (Princess)

"To the moon? Going to … Umm, what is it called again? Space?" Added Female Knight.

... And then they mocked me by repeating my old words when they felt I wanted to talk about magic again, for example like this time.

It sounds like I was absurd, lunatic, or your dream is too high, bro! like that to them.

But I acting like that to determine whether you four, are reincarnated like me or not, by checking your facial expressions, your reaction is a real reaction or just pretending to be a real or really really real, for everything absurdly what I said to them.

I've been doing this when I get this kind of idea to be able to detect someone like me while I started making friends with the four of them since I was little. I also did this to my father in this world, my mom in this world, my damn brothers in this world, basically to everyone in this territory.

The result?

I don't have any idea.

I'm not sure about the data I've gathered so far.

What do you expect? I'm not a Body Language Expert.

*Sigh … Unknown, what did you explain earlier regarding this magical power, I admit that magic may exist in this world, but humans haven't finished mapping all the land in this continent yet your mind is already going to the sky." Female Knight continued, softly.

Back on Earth, we, humans, have may almost mapped all the land and oceans on our planet. But not all humans (as well the people in charge of doing the mapping stuff) are confident that they have mapped everything, especially under the sea. But then our attention is also diverted to other things like a fuckboy bored with his girlfriend.

One of the things we are motivated to turn our attention because we want to know something new on a different level, for example, we want to discover aliens.

But we haven't discovered the existence of extraterrestrials life. We are not sure they exist or not.

And lo and behold. One of them is in front of me now. Another human being who is not from planet Earth.

And even though I haven't met other intelligent creatures like Elf, Beastkin, and then also humanoid monsters like a Goblin, Orcs, even Dragons, and Demon Lords!

I feel …

I feel really really weird.

They are all practically aliens in the perspective of an Earth person like us, right? But I also want to know the planet I'm standing on now.

Where is this? And how far is it from planet Earth? Is it still one universe with Earth or is it different dimensions?

Is it wrong for me to be curious about things like this?

I know this is kinda silly, but honestly, when I read an isekai-fantasy novel, I am really really frustrated with the Isekai protagonist. Having been given powers and so on and also have the opportunity to meet higher entities, they are usually only asked to give them power or skill for themselves. Not asking the knowledge or the existence of other civilizations, the universe, and things like that. Even though they have a golden opportunity to ask that damn questions.

Even though they probably don't get an answer or are given a blank answer, it would be nice to try it first, right?

I came here in a reincarnated way. I don't remember stopping by to meet that higher entity so I can't do that to myself.

But I'm still grateful that my memories from when I was on Earth remained intact.

"I know your curiosity and your knowledge is more advance than us, but I remind you once again, Unknown. We have to focus on what is around us first." (Female Knight)

The funny thing is, Female Knight's advice sounded wiser even though the person was like .... Anyway. I only have to focus on things in front of me.

"Alright. Let's do it again. What is our goal to leave this territory!" (Female Knight)

""Have a wife."" We exclaimed in unison.

"What is our goal!?" (Female Knight)

""Have a wife! ""

"Louder!" (Female Knight)

""Have a WIFE !! ""

"Louder!!" (Female Knight)

""HAVE YOUR WIFE !!!""

"F*CK YOU!" (Female Knight)

"..."

"Ahem, ahem" Fem cleared his throat. "Forget about the last one, okay? I REALLY MEAN IT." He then turned his gaze to me. "Anyway. Put that deep into your mind, Unknown. That's our target. I hope you've set a target like us even though you still don't want to tell us."

“Think again about villager girl. It suits you. They don't ask too many things. " Elf suggested.

A village girl?

“Really, Elf? Are you really serious? Do you recommend a village girl to me? Have you forgotten? We haven't even left here yet and you're suggesting me to pick a village girl to be my wife? Why would I leave this territory if what I chose was a village girl too!”

"Oh, right." (Elf)

""Ahahaha!"" They laughed en masse.

"Ok. Let's pack up. The merchants seem to have finished with their preparations and seem to be waiting for us. ” (Unknown)

"Oh, that's true. C'mon." (Female Knight)

"So there's nothing left behind, isn't it?" (Princess)

We nodded.

"Ok. Let's go. " (Female Knight)

Even though it sounds really monotonous, I honestly always never felt that way when listening to their conversations or advice they gave me.

A Female Knight who has a strong desire to have a future wife a Female Knight. That desire is no joke, he hones his sword skills and other fighting techniques to be equal or even stronger than kingdom knights.

Then Elf. He chose the wife of an Elf as a potential wife because this man had high reasoning because Elves lived longer than humans and did not age easily.

Then Beastkin ...

I think from an outsider's perspective. Both Beastkin and I have no ambition. But he's a better one than me in this situation. He already has a candidate, namely a Beastkin one (He likes cat-eared I think). While I still haven't thought about it, I haven't reached a consensus on what kind of wife I want.

Princess?

He's also better than me.

"Let's go to the carriage." (Unknown)

We then brought our luggage.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

17