Chapter 20. Hey, Do You Want To Pass In This Alley?
239 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Hmm ...

Report Card? Minimum Strength, Reflex, and Speed? What is that? Is that an evaluation?

And what is a thumbprint?

… OK. So the Daily Chores Mission is not part of the Normal Mission? Interesting.

And, Wow! For the C-rank promotion test, the Adventure must do it in the Royal Capital!?

Will they be summoned by the King first? Can they also meet the real Princess!?

Wow! I have quickly to rank up!

However, we must be able to complete 80 normal missions first so we can get C-Rank.

Arghhh!

Female Knight who had gone on a short walk because he was bored waiting for me who was paying attention to the information board, then returned.

“You know, why does Good Mood Man call the bulletin boards of nobles unique? That's because it's in their parchment request. There are those who put up missions that only include information about the Adventure rank requirements for taking their missions, what they request will be revealed when the Adventurers are ready to take on the mission. " (Female Knight)

Oh, really?

I then walked to the front of the bulletin board for nobles and then looked at the parchments that were posted here.

Let's see.

"Mmm ..."

Oh, that's right. Apart from the normal missions they give, their parchment requests also include only the rank requirement to be able to take missions, and the detail about the mission is not included there, is not written down at all.

Oh, there's one piece of information I accidentally missed.

The reward.

All the rewards from parchment requests that are not told what the mission is about, I find the rewards very alluring.

That's strangely compelling.

However, I'm sure that his mission might be a means of solace for the nobles who lack entertainment. If you know what I mean.

Very risky.

"..."

I then tried to see what were the contents of the other bulletin boards issued by the Adventure Guild.

And you know, there are not many missions here that immediately include complete information, but it's not as bad as the one in the parchment request on the bulletin board of the nobles.

They (the nobles) did it on purpose.

I mean, why is the information on this parchment request incomplete? It's because how do we know such as the exact number of monsters if they're in a group?

To give you an idea let's take a look at this wolf-extermination mission.

The Adventure Guild only provides an approximate location where the wolves are. They did not include the information about the number of wolves here in the parchment.

And it's the same with other parchments. They did not say the exact number, to make matters worse, there are missions that do not provide information about the location, and other crucial information, such as whether it is normal wolves or monster Graywolfes, it's not included here.

Because how could Adventure Guild provide that kind of information to Adventurers?

They need to sacrifice their lives if you want to ask for more complete information than is already available.

Because of that, there are more request parchments about reconnaissance missions to gather information about the appearance of activity monsters in several places, etc. than other types of missions like the monster-slaying missions.

There are not many normal missions available on the bulletin board.

Only daily chores missions such as finding herbs, helping with household chores, and jobs from the townspeople which are widely available here.

And those missions are not included in normal missions as described in the Adventure Guild for the requirements for Adventure to be able to promote their rank.

Well, I thought my plan so that my Adventure rank could quickly go up to C-Rank by completing 1 mission per day didn't seem like it would be easy.

Argh ...

 

 

However, the rewards they provide are quite a lot and sufficient to sustain daily life.

Like daily chores missions that collect these herbs. This sounds easy enough, just gathering up the plants and the reward is enough to eat, drink, and sleep in a proper inn.

But I don't think missions like this are available every day.

And the word "collect", does not mean the plants are ready to be harvested and uprooted. You have to look for it in the immensely vast meadows and grassland outside the town.

I don't know how long you can find these plants.

 

"So ... are we going to register now or together with them, waiting for Unknown, Beastkin, and Elf?" Asked Female Knight while turning her attention to me, after finding the queue at the Adventure Guild reception desk, still long.

"Maybe later. Let's gather again with them at Ami The Half-Elf's inn. ” (Princess)

"I am behind you." (Female Knight)

We then left the Adventure Guild building and then walked towards the inn in question.

I remembered which direction to go to the inn, after looking at the map in the Adventure Guild earlier, so I took the lead.

"Hey, do you want to pass in this alley? Our travel time will be reduced." I offered to Female Knight when I found an alley in front.

"Avoid problems, remember." (Female Knight)

"Ah, you're right." (Princess)

I then withdrew all my options to pass in the alley and keep walking on the town streets which are still quite busy with other passerby's.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

 

9