Chapter 21. Found You!
236 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It's Wildan here. Sorry for the delay.

In Indonesia, at the beginning of this year, it was very chaotic. Natural disasters are everywhere, and my place is also affected by them. This has affected my work so much that I can't be free to write this story.

However, I have gained a lot of valuable experience from this. I got a lot of material to add diversity and richness to the stories I write now and the stories I will create in the future.

Thank you for always supporting me.

 

As we continued our footsteps. Suddenly we were approached by a group of men in the middle of the streets. There were three of them, and one of them came forward and pointed the tip of his sword at us ...

… Eee, why is the tip of his sword more inclined towards me?

"Found you!" He shouted.

What he's doing now freaks out many passersby around us.

They fled for their lives before bigger trouble befalls them.

Some of the people who carried swords around their waists also didn't want to interfere and quickly walked away.

I looked around me again.

No guards patrolling nearby.

So it's just the two of us and the three of them now on the streets of this town.

"Do you have some kind of business with us?" I asked, in a quite friendly tone.

"Don't play dumb, you bast*rd!!"

Oh, sh*t. Why he's suddenly angry. It is a raid?

He quickly drew his sword and quickly jump and slashed horizontally at me.

I quickly drew my sword and I tried to protect myself by blocking his sword slash.

CLAAAAANK!!!

My swords with his swords bumping into each other and clashing metal with metal sound quickly reverb in the air, and it's so loud!

Ugh! It's so heavy!

As I repelled the slash while indicating a heavy-looking recoil. The guy comrades who attacked me who were behind him widened their eyes because I was able to withstand the slashes of his sword, even though I had heavy recoil.

The two of us then continued our respective attacks.

Clank, clank, clank

Woshhh!

And when we are competing with our sword skills. I found a knife streaking towards this guy's neck.

I knew that throwing knife was Female Knight's doing, so I quickly jumped backward so he can freely throw the throwing knife to that guy.

But unfortunately, that guy managed to dodge the knife that Female Knight had thrown earlier with ease, he quickly jumped backward as well as I did at the same time as me.

He then took a few more steps away from me, keep a safe distance.

He grins at me, but his smile suddenly vanishes.

From the look on his face, he seemed to feel something strange in his body and he then rubbed his neck.

And not long after that, I found that between his fingers of his hand which he had just rubbed his neck earlier, was bleeding.

Looks like he didn't manage to completely dodge Female Knight's throwing knife.

Female Knight's knife managed to grazed the skin on his neck.

Judging from his face, which was already quite shocked by the slash of his sword that I managed to blocked, this time he was even more shocked after feeling that he had managed to dodge Female Knight's knife, but as it turned out, he got hurt too in the end.

But he managed to calm himself down quickly, and prepared himself, waiting for me and Female Knight's next attacks.

His eyes narrowed and keep an eye on us.

Female Knight and I exchanged glances, want to discuss the next plan of attack with eye gestures, but-

Wooshhhhhh!

Clank!

Suddenly, an arrow shot towards Female Knight, but he managed to block it away by hairbreadth with his sword.

Sh*t! It turns out, there's one more person!” Exclaimed Female Knight, swearing.

“Three sword users and one archer? Is there anyone else hiding?" I muttered while looking for where the archer's position who had just shot his arrow at Female Knight earlier.

And when I've found the archer's position-

"Sh*-" (Princess)

He was ready to shoot his arrows earlier at either of us but he didn't shoot at one of us because of Female Knight's swiftness for covered the opening I made because of my little panic previously by delivering the throwing knife at the Archer.

Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t! We're not compatible, Princess! We are both Sword Users. We're in bad shape if we don't finish off that damn Archer! ” (Female Knight)

Yeah. I thought so.

The two of us used to pair up with Beastkins or Elf.

They have long-range attacks. Beastkin with his throwing knife, just like Unknown, although not as good as Unknown while Elf, you can guess what he can do.

Female Knight and I had at least minimal skill with throwing knives and had several knives to throw, but we couldn't just throw knives at that Archer.

Because, if one of us tried to do that, there would be an opening again on our side that they could use to attack us.

We must remain vigilant and wait for the opportunity to carry out for counterattack.

But we have to take the initiative.

I then purposely made an opening to bait that Archer or whoever wanted to grab the bait.

I'm still sure, there are still their companions hiding behind the building on the side of the streets of this town or wherever it is.

Wooshhhhh!

And it turns out that Archer ate the bait!

And he shot his arrows at me!

I quickly dodged it, and at the same time, Female Knight found an opening on their side. Female Knight immediately took that opportunity by throwing his throwing knife to that Archer and the two comrades behind the guy who first attack me earlier.

Woooshhh!

Wooshhh!

Wosshh!

But that guy trying to block Female Knight’s throwing knife from hitting that Archer with his sword and he managed to do it!

The two comrades behind him also managed to ward off the throwing knife that Female Knight was thrown towards them with their swords.

They are not bad either.

But that's what I'm waiting for!

I quickly ran towards that guy standing, followed by Female Knight.

While running towards him, we also threw our throwing knives towards our respective targets that opened the most gaps this time.

I threw my knife at that guy with the sword who attacked me first earlier.

Meanwhile, Female Knigth also threw his throwing knife at that guy too!

That guy is very shocked, but he still managed to ward off our throwing knives, but it kept him busy enough and he didn't have time to properly prepare himself to take care of the next strike from my thrust.

He tried to dodge it, but Female Knight was already waiting for him to do so, and he hesitated to do something about it, and Female Knight quickly took advantage of his bewilderment by escaping from that guy's guard and immediately attacked his two comrade sword users behind him, who had been surprised, found Female Knight rushing towards them too quickly while throwing another throwing knife at the Archer who was about to shoot his arrows at one of us.

…. While  Female Knight launched that attack.

I, who drew my sword at that guy earlier, the tip of my sword now managed to stab the side of this guy's body.

Unfortunately, he managed to reduce the fatal impact from my thrust by bending his body slightly.

Not satisfied with that, and I also feel very annoyed that he suddenly attacked me in the middle of the town like this, I continued my attack by thrusting my knee into his stomach.

Unprepared for that kind of charge, he couldn't dodge it anymore and this guy's body immediately bent because of my knee blow and I then push him to the ground, still with my knee.

“Gerhhahhh?!!"

His mouth fell open with a groan of pain as he fell to the ground with my knees still embedded in his stomach.

…. Meanwhile, Female Knight.

Continuing his fighting performance.

That Archer, after successfully dodging the throwing knife thrown by Female Knight, he immediately helped two of his fellow Sword Users, who each failed to avoid the Female Knight's throwing knives, each of them was hit on the thigh and on the other's ankle, by shooting the Female Knight with his arrow.

Unluckily, because he drew the string of that bow in a hurry, many of the arrows missed and did not fly properly.

Female Knight managed to dodge all the arrows that were trying to harm him with ease while serving the two sword users who were stuttering and stumbling because of the wounds he had made with his throwing knife earlier.

Not waiting for Female Knight to give me an order, I immediately threw my throwing knife at that Archer who was showering Female Knight with his missed arrows while still locking this guy earlier with my knee.

Wooosh!

The Archer, although he panicked, he was able to dodge my throwing knife, but he did not notice a building beside him when he dodged, and automatically, his head hit the building's wall very very hard.

Bukkk!

He immediately grabbed his head which had just hit.

And before long he ...

Fa-Thud!

… Fell to the ground and didn't move anymore.

And the same sound, also experienced by the two sword users who were successfully knocked out by Female Knight.  

"Weak!”

Female Knight continued his anger while kicking them.

“Attacked us so suddenly, without giving us an identity, also without giving us any clear reasons. Don't act so mighty!"

The sword user who first attacked me, found his friend kicked by Female Knight, he then very mad at him, and gave Female Knight dirty words while trying to get up, but I've locked him on the ground and he can only squirm like a worm.

"You bast*ard!!" Exclaimed this guy while gritted his teeth. "Get off me!"

And then he's mad at me now.

I then hit him in his face.

“Arghh!!”

"What? What do you want, huh? " Female Knight then walked over here, approaching me who was pressing this guy still using my knees. “The four of you ganged up on us, but you still lost. You have no right ... "

Buuuk!!

"... to TALK!!"

Female Knight kicked him in the face really hard.

And somehow this guy didn't make a sound anymore.

Afraid if there was something wrong, I checked the signs of his life.

Oh, thank goodness. Turns out he just passed out.

"..."

Not long after that, we then heard a lot of footsteps coming here.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

 

8