Chapter 22. No Need. She Will Find Out Later Herself.
235 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It's Wildan here. Sorry for the delay.

A few weeks ago, I just returned from the shelter camp because I told you before that my place was affected by a natural disaster. I cleaned the house, threw away some of the destroyed property, etc. for days.

And a few days ago, I just finished my thesis defence, etc.

My schedule is full, but thank God, it's not like that anymore so I can made and stock more chapters.

And I thought I'm going to create a Patreon account. I already have some stuff and content that I think I already qualified to have my own Patreon and have some patrons.

 

A few moments later, we saw the town guards arrive.

“Hey, hey, can you let him go now? We can take care of this. Can you let them go too? " One of the town guards on patrol came up to us and asked me and Female Knight to release the guy who first attacked me earlier and his lackey's.

“…” I then lifted my knee from the guy's stomach and stood. Female Knight also stopped acting so"high".

The fellow town guards then immediately secured that guy and his group. They seemed to be shaking their heads because they found the condition of the man and his group who were battered, especially when they saw the condition of the man who attacked me first earlier, that guy's face was full of bruises, complete with his nose and his lips bleeding, after being kicked by Female Knight with the tip of his hard shoe.

The town guards who first spoke to us then looked at us.

"T-thank you. We will follow up on this. You can go." After saying that, they seems want to leave because they moving that guy and his two comrades (sword user) away from us.

But because I felt something was wrong, I stopped them.

“Hey, are you guys planning not to punish them and just let them go? Even though they were so badly battered. They attacked us first." (Princess)

"A-ah, can we settle the dispute amicably?"

“Oh, looks like you have something to tell us, huh? Can we know something?" Female Knight felt there was a motive behind our attack. He asked while sitting on the Archer's body who had been sucked into the building as he dodged my throwing knife earlier, which is the one of town guards had yet to retrieve.

The other town guardss widened their eyes because they saw the rude behavior of Female Knight.

“You know this guy," The town guards pointing the guy who attacked me first. "he's short-tempered. He just had a fight with his girlfriend, so he went berserk, and it seems like he thought one of you were the guy who cheated on his girl because the description-" 

"Huh? Do you think I'll accept that excuse!?" Cut Female Knight. "He got angry at us using a real sword! fuckin real sword!! Did you hear that? If he's attacked someone instead of us, the next day you will found some corpses because of him, are you aware of that as one of the guards of this town?” 

"Y-yes, I realized that." (Town Guard)

"Hey, answer this honestly. Are you afraid to take action against him? " (Princess)

"Huh?" (Town Guard)

“I repeat. Are you afraid to take action against him? " (Princess)

“… Ughh, that…” (Guard)

I knew it. I saw that these guards did have a stature above the average of the normal man in this city. He sagged, but that did not rule out that he was weaker than others.

In this world, people were already categorizing strength from rank F to S  so this was understandable.

“I don't care what status he is here or who backing him. But I don't want any more problems. He seems like a troublesome guy. I want to know where to complain if a problem like this happens again because you look like the one who solves all the problems he creates.” (Princess)

“…” The town guard and his men behind him looked like they could only grit their teeth, they seemed about to get angry, but they couldn't do that.

Whatever.

"Come on." (Princess)

“…” Female Knight nodded.

And then we left them with our eyes still on them. In case there is a further attack.

However, there was no follow-up attack like we expected.

We then left normally.

And the town guards also left, each carrying those troublesome guys on their own shoulders.

 

Town Guard's POV

"Damn it!"

"..."

"They act like they are so edgy."

“But they are the real deal, right? The proof is that Ega and his group are battered like this? The four of them, their result is like this. If only three of us fight them. What will happen then?"

“… Sigh. That has a point too. "

"But Ega and his men are strong. We lost against Ega. 1 vs 3. But they easily fought Ega and his team."

"Easy? They must be having a hard time against them too."

"Huh? Can't you see it earlier? Were there torn clothes, wounds, and whatever else on those two guys' bodies? There's not! Even when we came, they were casually waiting for us to come and then talked to us. They don't budge at all with our presence."

"Yes, it is true."

"Yes, right?"

“Ega is D-rank? And they treat Ega like a child. Are they C-rank!?”

Gasp!

"Oi ... oi ... They're bad news!"

“And I never saw their faces in this town!? You too, right? Are they new here? "

"Looks like they are new people from one of the Clans that ruled here?"

"Bah, such a great person could not possibly be an ordinary member."

"Yes, they might just be members in the top hierarchy?"

"Or maybe a 'challenger'? We have to report this to the chief guard!!”

"Of course it must be reported!"

"Mmm ... Should we also report this to her?"

"No need. She will find out later herself. "

"Alright then."

"... This is because of Ega's fault too."

"It is true. This guy has always got into trouble! Just because of that problem he immediately lost his mind. "

“Luckily the people he hit are a tough guys and they are good enough to tolerate his violent behavior. As for other people, I think Ega and his friends have been killed by them until they have nothing left."

"That's scary."

"Stop talking and hasten your steps in carrying them!"

"" Yessir! "" They replied simultaneously.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

8