Chapter 28. Is She Just An Elf Fan Just Like You?
203 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Happy Reading.

Elf's POV

Female Knight retrieved several throwing knives that were around the man's waist.

Female Knight can freely beat and loot this man, because when he chases him, peoples around here, found Female Knight carrying a weapon and was chasing someone, they already understood that there would end up in a fight.

They quickly moved away, saved themselves and the people living nearby, quickly closed the door and the wooden windows of their house.

They don't want to get involved in the repercussion over somebody's wrongdoing, and they don't want to get involved in further problems.

But the possibility of one of them reporting to the town guard still exists.

"Hey, it's only three. Where's the rest! ” Female Knight asked in a thunderous voice after successfully taking all the throwing knives that owned by that man. Makes me who was contemplating earlier then turn my attention towards him again.

"That's enough, Fem. Perhaps his comrades took the rest. You didn't just throw all the knives at him, did you? " (Elf)

I'm not surprised that the throwing knife Female Knight got from him is only a little.

At most, you just throw three or five throwing knives at all of them.

Throwing knives were expensive after all, and Female Knight didn't have the ability to waste his money by throwing so many knives.

"In that case. You have to replace it with your money!" (Female Knight)

“Bad habit. He's not a bandit, Fem- ” I said to Female Knight when he wanted to take the man's pouches.

"Who cares ..." (Female Knight)

"..." He then checked the contents of that man's pouches.

“Ugh ... empty.” Muttered Female Knight. “Maybe the money is in his room." And then he also put that pouches into his pocket.

Cheapskate …

"Alright. Let's go!" (Female Knight)

"Then, that guy?"

"..."

The man was lying on the ground and writhing in pain there.

"Tck. What a pain." He muttered. "Hey, get up quickly, you idiot! "

"Arghhh!!"

Female Knight dragged him without caring about the man's injuries.

“Don't you dare say I act like this because you are outnumbered. You did that too this afternoon."

Thump!! Thump!!!

Female Knight kicked the man in the face.

And then ...

"..."

"... Ah." (Female Knight)

"He's dead?" (Elf)

Female Knight bent down and checked his breath by bringing his hand close to the man's nose.

"Not. He's just passed out. " (Female Knight)

"So who will take him?"

“…”

Stomp, stomp, stomp,

"Hmmm ..." (Elf)

There was the sound of someone walking in a hurry.

"Hey, you!" (Female Knight)

Wushhh!

Shank!

It turned out that there was someone who was eavesdropping on us, he wanted to run away, but his escape attempt was stopped by Female Knight with his throwing knife, and the man who was eavesdropping on us immediately froze when the throwing knife was stuck on the wall and almost hit his body.

"Hey, come over here, pleb. Help me carry this person! ” (Female Knight)

That guy just stood there, still hesitating… or may be frightened by Female Knight's shout and his attitude that seemed want to eat him alive.

"Why are you still there?! Come here quickly!" (Female Knight)

"Y-yes, sir." He nodded and went over to us.

The man now arrived and is in front of us.

Female Knight then immediately showered him with questions.

"Hey, pleb. Where do you come from? This is my first time seeing you in this area.” (Female Knight)

Huh, what is he gonna do to him?

"I-I live (he mention a place in Rijeka Town with trembling)." (Pleb)

“Oh, you're not one of the serfs from nearby territory around here that the people said ran away, don't you? They've been looking for asylum a lot lately in this already crowded town. " (Female Knight)

"N-no, sir." (Pleb)

"Can you prove that?" (Female Knight)

"… H-how do I prove it, sir?" (Pleb)

"tck ..." (Female Knight)

"F-forgive me, sir." He said with a pale face and trembling body.

Sigh ...

Female Knight still remembers Unknown's advice to dig up information without raising suspicion. He does this cleverly by doing it in a roundabout way if only Female Knight wasn't upset. I think this can go smoothly.

But, yeah, that annoyance has a plus. He had some intimidating power because of his irritation. Otherwise, I'm not sure this random guy is obeying Female Knight's orders.

“You just need to tell me where you live? How is the situation at your place, etc. That can prove you are a local here." (Elf)

“Y-yes, sir. I-i live in a slum area in the west of the town. I live with many people in one very small house." (Pleb)

"..."

Silence….

Huh? That all?

"That's just general information, idiot! All all the people who just came to this town will also know about that matter if you ask someone!" (Female Knight)

"Ehhh, uuhhh. I ..." (Pleb)

"..."

Then this guy told everything he knew.

Female Knight managed to dig up information from this guy.

We got quite a lot of information, one of which is that almost a quarter of the Rijeka Town is a slum. That's a pretty big number.

"Alright. Take that guy and just go straight. We followed you behind." (Female Knight)

“…” This guy seemed to be considering something. Did he think that we, after he picked up that man, we would immediately run away and pass the responsibility onto him?

"Relax. We will not run away. Pick him up, hurry. " Female Knight explained to him, maybe Female Knight realized the doubts these men had so he said that to him.

"Y-yes, sir." (Pleb)

He nodded and quickly carried the man by his shoulders and he started walking.

We followed him behind.

“…”

But Female Knight had slowed down for some reason.

Hey, did he lie just now?

"Take it easy, I have something to talk to you about. I don't want him to listen to it." (Female Knight)

Oh ...

It was uncommon for Female Knights to be serious like this. What does he want to discuss?

"..." I then nodded to him.

"Listen. Did you see the fancy carriage when you went with Casey’s party this afternoon, Elf?" (Female Knight)

"Fancy carriage?" (Elf)

"Yeah. Dark-brown carriage with a horse that is also dark brown. I saw that when I walked with Princess when I was going to the Adventure Guild. ” (Female Knight)

Looks like he really wants to have a serious talk.

Okay, when I walked with Casey and his party to the inn for the first time, we saw this carriage too and it was quite suspicious at that time.

"Hmm ... looks like we saw that too this afternoon." (Elf)

"Really? (Female Knight)

"Yeah. What's wrong? (Elf)

"Do you think the person in it is a Noblewoman? A beautiful Princess?" (Female Knight)

Sigh ...

Really, Fem? I thought you wanted to say something very important ...

"In this town? Really? At best you might meet a Baron daughter that you will meet ... After all, sheltered girls like that are rarely commuted here, old bearded men that you get instead." (Elf)

"You just destroying my fantasies ... Oh, by chance. Did you meet the Innkeeper anyway? Is she really a Half-Elf? ” (Female Knight)

“…” (Elf)

"Hey, why are you suddenly silent? Was the Innkeeper not a real Elf? Is she just an Elf fan just like you?” (Female Knight)

"..."

"... Hey, Elf?" (Female Knight)

I then shook my head.

"Eh, really? She really an Elf?" (Female Knight)

I shook my head again.

"Not that too?" Female Knight raised an eyebrow. "So what’s then? I do not understand if you don't say it." Female Knight continued.

“…” (Elf)

"Is… the innkeeper really a Half-Elf, but… she's already dead?" (Female Knight)

"She's still alive, but ..." (Elf)

"But, what?" (Female Knight)

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

 

6