Chapter 21
1k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jane was taken aback for a second, then asked someone to bring a fishing rod and find the bait, Sam got what he needed and went to the river. As a child, he loved to fish, so he just wanted to sit by the river with a fishing rod and relax.

Approaching the river, he dropped his fishing rod and sat down on the bank. Today, he earned a total of about 150 thousand particles, given several days of hunting before that, he believed that it was not so far to the next level.

While he is here fishing, they will read the booklet, remove the corpses, generally reorganize and agree on how to treat Sam, and whether they will stay at all. Sam didn't mind anyway.

If possible, Sam would not mind spending time with a woman, on the other hand, he was not going to force anyone either. In any case, he definitely cannot take someone with him, or, in principle, build any kind of relationship, at least for now.

Despite the fact that Sam was 35, his sexual experience was quite limited. He certainly had a relationship, but they did not last long. Well, in recent years, he almost never left the house.

Sam preferred to pay for sex, and saw nothing wrong with that. People do it everywhere and all the time, like rabbits. Sex is everywhere, in movies, books and so on. But, for some reason, when it comes to prostitution, in most cases, they perceive it extremely negatively, another kind of hypocrisy. Sam believed that this kind of relationship was beautiful and clean, everyone gets what they want, no one mess anyone's brains. The same love, for example, is an extremely dangerous and ambiguous thing, it defies logic and control. In general, love is for savages, and prostitution is for sane people. It's a pity that Sam didn't come out, he was pretty ugly to be fair, so he was the one who had to pay, but these are details.

A few hours later, Sam caught only a couple of fish, he took out a knife, gutted, cleaned and washed the fish, after which he set it to cook on the remnants of the fire that he made earlier. At the same time, he himself continued to fish.

Soon Jane came and gave him the booklet:

- Do you think everything is as optimistic in the government camps as it seems judging by the booklet?

- Personally, I have not been to the camp, but I think that as long as you do not stand out too much in beauty or strength, and you do not have anything too valuable, then there should not be any special problems, but again, these are just assumptions. And where is it safe now?

- I am already level 8, my friends with whom we fled from here earlier, two sixth and fifth level. One has the ice arrow skill, the other has weapon sharpening and the guy has fortification. The sharpening and strengthening effect is temporary and lasts a maximum of two days.

- During the use of skills on weapons, an invisible spiritual rune appears, they, in fact, do not draw the rune, it is drawn by itself, when using the skill. The rest of the mansion is below 5 levels, we want to try to get stronger and stay here, what do you think about this?

"I'll stay here for a while, I don't know how long. Perhaps I can help a little if the mood is right. But when I leave, if you see L1, then you have to run, or lure to hell. Even with reinforcement, your katana is likely to break.

- Well, if S1 comes to you, then I doubt that you will avoid victims. In general, everything depends on you, but you definitely will not become strong enough by killing only zombies. As I already told you, killing people, as well as animals, according to the booklet, is the fastest way.

- By the way, you can tell the rest not to prepare food for me, I will only eat what I cook myself.

Sam had already killed some stray animals in the city, but they were not particularly strong, although the experience was good, he was already almost sure that the animals progress just like humans, which means they are a good alternative to killing people.

Zombies, in comparison, give just few particles, Sam assumed that zombies are some kind of flawed spiritual mutation, or something like that. Of course, if Sam chose offensive skills and slaughtered zombies by the thousands, in cities of over a million, it would be effective.

Jane stood for a while and went back. Sam waited until the fish was ready and began to feast; he, again, had not eaten fish for a long time, so he was missing it.

Sam returned to the mansion while it was still relatively light. Ashley immediately met him, it was she who called him the master. By this time, they had already put things in order in the house.

21