Chapter 34
653 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's funny, but the cat sometimes showed up to Sam's eyes. Sam could not eat so much so he kept only parts of the 1st type animals, and everything else was left behind, and the cat clearly settled down well.

Sam continued to wander through the jungle, mountains and rivers, slept in caves and climbed trees. The insects were annoying but tolerable. The insects haven't changed much.

So another month passed.

Sam became bearded again and the hair on his head also grew a little.

He kept feeding different fruits to his laboratory rats. Rabbit died horribly long ago, and not only one, and not only rabbits.

But there were results, one of the special fruits improved his vision in the dark, Sam immediately collected more of them and placed them in the ring. Also one of the fruits increased his Toughness.

During this time, Sam ate so much meat from Type 1 animals that not so long ago, the Toughness nevertheless increased again.

The sword was fed daily and 3 spirits were added accordingly. Of course during this time Sam had indigestion, a slight fever and other minor problems, but nothing serious happened.

Sam level 18

Class Immortal

Strength 20

Agility 31

Stamina 20

Toughness 15

Spirit 23

Unallocated stat points 0

Abilities - Premonition of Danger, Spiritual Armor.

During this month, the cat became completely insolent, in addition to meat, he began to beg for fruits. Of course it was a good sign, but even if nothing came of the cat, he liked the cat's company. Sam fed him proven to be safe fruits.

He did not have a fishing rod, but at times he also went to the river and caught fish with his sword due to his high dexterity.

The cat waited patiently for the fish to get ready, then began to lick its lips. Sam naturally shared with his only friend.

Even now, Sam often remembered the football player, he only regretted that he had not seen personally as how the animals devoured his remains. Sam promised himself to kill many natives before he is gonna come out of here. Although he was still scared when recalling that fight.

Sam met some pretty strong animals, in particular an armadillo and a crocodile. But he got stronger and stronger so he coped without any problems.

Once Sam met a small tribe of some natives, he cut everyone out cleanly, he didn't even spare the children. Sam knew he was acting like a nutcase, but he did it on purpose.

Children would still have died without the tribe, or maybe not. Anyway children could become stronger just as adults so he got some reasonable amounts of soul particles for them as well. Sam did not believe that he would never have to kill them in the future.

In fact, the tribe was not weak, but they did not have a firearm, and he was not afraid of the rest.

Three months later in the Amazon.

The sword began to absorb the cores much faster, but even though Sam was constantly feeding his sword, he received less and less spirit improvement. in 90 days he received only 6 spirit.

Sam decided that the higher his spirit, the less often he will receive an increase. But the sword finally began to show signs of life, a weak spiritual aura began to emanate from it, and it clearly became more deadly than before.

Sam once again decided to fish while approaching the river. However, not far from the river, he noticed a huge snake, clearly more than 10 meters long and rather thick.

It was clearly an anaconda, Sam did not immediately notice it because of the foliage and froze 20 meters away from it. The snake lifted its head and hissed at Sam. Moreover, she breathed with spiritual strength. The armor reacted and stopped the attack.

Sam realized that the snake was trying to scare him or something, that skill was somewhat similar to the one jaguar used before. And he was really scared, this carcass was clearly not small. However, despite attempts to intimidate, the anaconda itself did not rush forward.

Anaconda was clearly going to return to the river, Sam rushed forward instead, armor was enough and he had to at least try to attack.

The snake turned back to Sam and hissed again, trying to scare him away, this time simultaneously opening its mouth in an attempt to swallow him whole. Sam dodged and stabbed at the base of the head.

He managed to inflict only minor injury, the snake in response only rolled the body into a ball and continued to try to drive him away. Sam continued to cut, and to his surprise, the snake fought back rather weakly.

Several times she stabbed her tail, and once tried to surround Sam, but he had enough speed so that he successfully avoided her. With each blow of Sam, a small spiritual vibration came from the snake hitting his armor, some kind of passive defensive ability, but the strength was not high.

Sam even felt a little sorry for the anaconda, it seemed to him that he was mocking a big child, it was probably one of the least aggressive predators he met. He already killed quite a lot of people and animals but they were mostly just too weak to protect themselves. And those few of them who was strong enough usually fought back as hard as they could to survive.

But this anaconda obviously did not. It was a very powerful beast but she did not fight back at it fullest for some reason. It felt like this snake was screaming at him that she does not want to hurt anyone and just want Sam to leave her alone.

How could this be possible? Obviously she was a predator and killed a lot of living creatures to make it this far. Maybe she was sick or stuffed. But Sam felt like this was not the case, he felt no negative emotions from it at all. That snake behavior made him a bit confused.

Sam imagined himself as a small child with a knife which attacks a grown up. But this grown up does not want to hurt child in return. All he does is trying to convince him to stop. But child keeps using his knife and cut that grown up again and again. Blood spill everywhere, those injuries gets bigger and bigger. Grown up is barely alive, all his body is torn apart by a knife. But until his very end he just keeps looking at the child with sad eyes asking him to stop...

Sam felt some kind of sorrow inside making swings again and again. He will never be such a grown up. No doubt, regret, sympathy. He will always attack first if possible.

As a result, he finished off the snake, and it turned out to be above level 20, this was the first type two beast encountered by Sam.

11