Chapter 54
401 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sometimes Sam preferred to run away, for example, having met a huge crocodile, a sense of danger prompted him that it was better to leave him alone for the future. Maybe he could cope with it but he was not going to take the risk for no reason.

Not all animals in the Amazon were aggressive, in fact, their behavior did not change much after receiving spirituality.

So he often had to take the initiative and seek out and attack the animals himself.

One day Sam met some monkey. She was small, even smaller than Sam. He attacked her as usual. Thanks to his parameters, Sam could jump quite high, and climbing trees was not a problem.

But the monkey was far from easy. Sam could not catch up with her, no matter how hard he tried. Moreover, this monkey constantly attacked him with something like cobblestones, of course it was a kind of skill.

As a result, after just a minute of this chase, Sam lost almost all his armor and realized that this was rubbish situation. He began to run away with all his might, and the monkey continued to beat him for a while.

Fortunately, the monkey didn't chase after Sam for too long, but left him alone. All beaten and with a couple of fractures, Sam decided that it was not worth to mess with the monkeys. It is possible that they were not dumber than Sam himself.

Sam also stopped constantly using armor if the opponents were not too strong.

Even before he raped Gloria, in a duel with her escort, Sam was wounded. Then he was too shocked by what happened to Gloria and did not pay much attention to it.

Usually he always avoided pain and was afraid of it, from the very beginning of the appearance of zombies, he essentially did not receive serious injuries, and even more so with the advent of armor.

However, Sam noticed that something had changed in him now, possibly due to the strength of his body, but Sam suspected that due to spirituality.

The pain remained the same as before, but Sam was no longer afraid of pain, getting more and more injuries without using the armor, Sam stopped hiding and avoiding pain.

Rather, he began to feel more alive and even enjoy this feeling a little during the battles.

Of course, he still tried not to get carried away and only turn off the armor if his previous wounds were more or less healed. And of course, he still preferred to stop the various skills of animals with armor.

Due to skills like fear, he sometimes was almost on the verge of death, but luckily the cat acted as insurance.

Having become a little stronger, he decided to visit a living plant from which he once picked up the amazing fruits of body strengthening. Last time he tried to memorize the approximate location thanks to the rivers passing in the vicinity.

It didn't take long to search and Sam saw something absolutely incredible. He arrived at the border of this plant, and simply could not see the beginning and the end.

As before, the plant consisted of a huge number of vines and roots of various sizes not tightly intertwined, it seemed that it was an endless living labyrinth of vines.

Remembering what happened the last time, Sam didn't try to get inside.

He began to go along this miracle around the perimeter, it seemed that he was walking along an impassable wall.

From within, as before, an incredible aroma emanated, inhaling which Sam felt an unprecedented freshness and a surge of strength.

On the way, he met various animals at the border, some rested, some fought. He also sometimes saw people from different countries. Noticing a couple, presumably Americans, he decided to approach them.

Two men and a woman sat by a small fire and rested, clearly not weak evolvers. Five armed soldiers were stationed around them. When Sam came up one of them stopped him.

- Let him pass. - said one of the men by the fire.

Sam pulled a comfortable chair out of the ring and sat down beside him.

- Hi guys, my name is Sam, I came from country X, if you don't mind, I wanted to ask what is this thing? - Sam pointed to a wall of vegetation.

- And hello to you, it's not really a secret, almost all the surrounding countries have already visited it. Just another evolved plant, though gigantic in size and with tremendous vitality.

- Its diameter is over 1200 meters, height is about 100 meters. Any living creature that gets inside is attacked and torn to pieces. Many have already tried to break in in different ways.

- Tried to use fire but to no avail. They dropped explosives closer to the center in the hope of landing from the air, but everything turned out to be useless. If you have any ideas, we will listen with pleasure.

The guy next to him burst out laughing when the man mentioned ideas.

- Why don't you go ask the natives, maybe they will give some kind of tip, ha ha. - he laughed and winked at the girl next to him, she, in turn, smiled slightly.

Sam chatted with them a little, apparently in America things with zombies were not going so badly, they still had enough resources to ensure relative order and safety. At least according to what these guys told.

Well, about this plant, Sam obviously had no idea. Going inside there would be a formal suicide.

He was told that even after the explosion, the plant quickly recovers and carries other vines to close the gaps. No one was in a rush to blow whole plant along with the miracle which can be found inside.

Sam said goodbye to the Americans and decided to complete the tour, he met other groups from different countries, they took various analyzes and carried out tests. He also met the corpses of people torn apart by animals.

He was forced to throw this fruit out of his head and go on to become stronger.

6