Chapter 56
371 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Having made his choice, Sam began to test the skill. Strengthening his legs, Sam jerked forward like a rocket and crashed into a tree. This skill had to get used to, but its capabilities were amazing.

It was somewhat reminiscent of that damn footballer skill, only his kicks were strengthened as well. But Sam's skill could be used on any part of the body to accelerate and change direction.

Sam lunged forward again, spiritual emanations were coming from his feet.

In order not to crash into a tree, he again used the skill, spiritual emanations went from the right side of Sam's armor and he was carried to the left while running, though too much and Sam fell again.

However, Sam laughed, this skill was damn cool and the possibilities were innumerable. He trained over and over, and thanks to his high response, he got better and better.

By concentrating energy in his feet, Sam could combine the skill with his own jump and jump really high, in the area of ​​10 meters.

His speed was high before, but now he could move like a ghost and clearly dodge obstacles.

It was possible, while facing the enemy, almost instantly move around him, while continuing to face the enemy and attack.

All that remained was to learn how to properly control the strength of the skill in the right doses and combine this with the appropriate positions of his body and his efforts.

It was even possible to focus the skill to speed up the waving of the hands, although this seemed to Sam already superfluous, but it could be useful.

Mastering the skill was not easy, but Sam believed that he would gradually learn it perfectly.

He continued to train and kill animals, gradually moving towards the huge plant again. His skill is unlikely to help him get inside, but Sam still wanted to visit that place, besides, many animals and people gathered around that plant.

Upon reaching there, Sam learned that the diameter of this spiritual plant had already exceeded two thousand meters, gradually devouring the Amazon.

National governments were getting nervous and were thinking about using rockets to get rid of the plant.

Any communication with space and satellites was lost, so an air strike will be used, but Sam did not learn the details.

There was enough controversy about this, but still Sam found out that a missile strike or a bombing was planned almost a month later.

Of course, to find out all this, Sam had to torture and kill some people.

Perhaps the tree and fruit will be completely destroyed, but obviously this was a chance for Sam to get there and try to pick it up faster than the others.

During the strike, obviously barely any people will be near, and even after the strike, few will immediately rush inside, Sam believed that thanks to his armor and speed, he would have a chance.

Sam continued to hunt, but mostly he tried to look for aquatic animals like crocodiles and anacondas, it was aquatic animals which were more often at a higher level.

A month later, Sam drove the cat away, and he buried himself deeper into the ground not too far from the plant and patiently waited for the blow. 

After waiting for the explosion, Sam waited for the shock waves to pass. His spiritual armor was even damaged. Then, without hesitation, he got to the surface and ran towards the central part of the explosion.

The general had a lot of junk, one of the devices was the previously mentioned device invented by scientists.

A device that could measure spirituality in the air, although its accuracy was lame, but if the fruit is intact, then Sam should definitely have noticed it.

There was practically no visibility, so Sam, having run approximately to the epicenter of the impact, began to move in the direction where spirituality was higher.

Sam found the right place. Noticing the dense remains of vines on the ground, he began to chop them up and soon reached the fruit.

There was only one, it glowed with spirituality and did not exceed the size of a walnut. Sam grabbed it and ran to hell, armor gradually depleted.

Because of the zero visibility, even if there were other people or cars wandering around, Sam did not see them and they did not see him, at least Sam was the first, as expected.

He continued to run away from there through the jungle, gradually moving further and further away.

Sam had never before tasted an unknown fruit in a single copy, but he had previously eaten the fruit of this plant, besides, the cat gave his crown "cat to protect" in the hope of begging it from Sam.

Although others did all the work for Sam, the bottom line is that the fruit was not easy to get, so Sam certainly would not give it to others.

He found a comfortable, quiet area that he walked up and down, and then prepared to consume the fruit.

7