Chapter 59
366 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He got up and headed towards the camp of the neighboring town, with his speed it didn't take long.

- Damn it!

More than six months have passed, the camp was not too big, the zombies had already smashed this camp.

A bunch of zombies were still in the camp, Sam cleared his way and found the jeep in good condition, apparently they did not have time to start it, the keys and the remnants of someone's brains lay on the seat.

Sam cleaned up a bit, started the car and drove to the capital.

He promised Russell help, after all Russell unilaterally helped Sam with many things.

Well, the main reason was that Sam was planning to take the plane again and go to Europe.

Sam needed some kind of target to start with, and the Hammer was perfect.

There were traffic jams, but Sam kicked the cars to the sides and drove on.

A couple of days later, he reached the camp in the capital, he entered there without any checks. He showed a special pass issued by Russell and asked guards to inform him. Russell invited him to his place and Sam immediately got down to business.

Sam - I came to return the favor, you can order a couple of enemies from opposite factions or something similar, after which I will need an airplane again and I will fly to Europe.

- Also, there is a powerful crocodile skin of the 3rd type, you need to make armor, shoes, gloves, a hood and even a mask on the face from it, so that the whole body is protected, including the neck.

- After which all these items can be improved with strengthening and parameters, I collected a lot of cores of the 2nd type, which should be enough.

Crocodile armor will not be superfluous, even if Sam's body is not weaker. He began to use less spiritual armor and mainly used it only for protection against certain skills and movement.

Russel - I understood, I will prepare everything and give you all the information you need. And I'm sorry about the mansion, I found out about what happened after.

Sam - Okay, right now, is there something to start with?

Russel - Hmm, in this camp I'll conduct reconnaissance and prepare everything, in five days there will be a chance to act, and outside you can start with an organization that trades people for experience, right now. They are part of a bandit camp outside the capital.

- There are not many people there, but there are many strong evolutionists.

Sam - Fine, give me a guide, I'll figure it out.

Russell did not argue and did what was said. Soon Sam was on his way towards this bandit camp.

Stopping further in advance, Sam told the driver to hide the car and wait for him, while he went to the side of the camp.

Sam was not trying to make any scouting or any other crap, but took out his swords and began to immediately cut the guards at the gate and kill everyone who gets in the way.

Alarm was raised and more and more evolvers began to appear, they tried to shoot at Sam, used the skills of slowing down, damage, transformation, there were assassins and so on.

Someone brought an RPG, but instead of hitting Sam, he just killed one of his own.

Sam moved too fast and almost no one hit, except for some skills that were used on the target without aiming.

Sam slashed them one by one, moving around them like a ghost, some of them had decent swords, defense skills or powerful shields. Some of them put up magic shields, walls of ice, and other defensive skills in front of them. But even if they blocked the first blow, Sam in motion struck the second, third and still chopped them to pieces instantly.

He noticed quite a few times people with charge skill, they approached Sam almost instantly and struck him with their enchanted weapons. Those guys were pretty annoying, he could not always react so he missed a few hits. At least after using their charge skill they were just meat bags. Some of them obviously was much better than Sam in terms of swordplay but it was all useless because of huge difference in stats.

Previously, he preferred only to cut the neck depriving the head, but now he tried in different ways, chopped off the head itself partially or completely, as well as whole body at different angles.

Some of them were stronger than others because of hardening skills, so Sam not always could rip them apart instantly, but that was even worse scenario for them. Instead of dying instantly they were still alive in agony and suffering after different horrible injuries.

Guts, meat and blood were everywhere.

They were constantly yelling something, trying to stop the carnage and persuading Sam to stop for chat. Obviously Sam ignored all the stench coming out of their filthy mouths and continued to kill.

The smartest asses quickly realized that something was wrong and instead of help they fled in all directions.

But there were many hunters, they were around Sam in hundreds. Some launched the skills of mass destruction and hit their own, complete chaos reigned.

Even if these insects managed to lower Sam's armor to half the power, Sam simply turned on the absorption and quickly replenished the armor, after which he continued to tear everyone apart.

Sam did not understand who was who, children or adults, evolvers or ordinary passers-by. All around him were enemies.

Hundreds of corpses lay down in the camp, even the most courageous began to scatter in all directions, Sam continued to chop everyone he saw.

Even the snipers realized something was wrong and stopped firing, scattering in all directions.

After killing all who resisted and not only, Sam began to collect their rings and bracelets in a bag, he also did not disdain with good blades.

After that, he began to move around the camp and kill everyone he found. People were hiding like rats everywhere and Sam gave them death.

Entering one of the buildings, he found something like a prison, behind bars was a girl of about 14 years old with tears in her eyes. Obviously one of those who were grabbed as a commodity.

- Uncle let me go please.

Sam cut her in two and went to chop the rest. When he finished here, he went further prowling through the camp and killing all living things.

The cat hunted lonely fugitives outside, and then joined Sam.

Sam felt a little better when he finished, not seeing anything else interesting in the camp, he went back to the car and headed back.

On the way, he checked the rings, but did not notice anything particularly valuable for himself, took only all the cores and a couple of the swords he liked.

When he returned, he met with Russell and dumped things from all the rings with 3 meters of space, he kept them for himself. He gave the bag with the rest of the rings to Russell and went to rest.

During this massacre, Sam managed to raise the level, he spent the last month in the Amazon being already level 30 and hunted down powerful river animals. In general, the level was not too far.

6