Chapter 60
370 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a couple of days, Russell gave Sam his armor.

Sam level 31

Class Immortal

Strength 54 (+3)

Agility 103 (+3)

Stamina 47 (+3)

Toughness 49 (+3)

Spirit 76

Unallocated stat points 0

Abilities - Premonition of Danger, Spiritual Armor, Mobility.

The whole set of crocodile leather protective clothing looked pretty cool, Sam was pleased.

He ordered another set of the same type just in case. Russell agreed and began to explain the situation in the capital:

- After the disappearance of the previous general, his rivals began to gradually devour his faction, I left myself as many people and influence as I could, but it is obvious that I cannot compete with them.

- One of them declared himself the new general and is now the most influential.

- This camp is huge, there is about a million people, the camp consists of many parts. The general has his own troops, although there are few weapons and equipment left, but they are still there.

- If you start a full-fledged fight, it will be a disaster for the camp, but if you get rid of the leaders, then it will not be difficult for me to deal with the rest, given that I will prepare properly.

- In two days we will have a meeting of the command, each leader of the main factions will be present, I have only two allies whom I would ask to keep alive. It will not be difficult to recognize them and they will be informed.

- The rest must be removed without exception, all these commissars, officials and the rest of the rabble have never really killed even zombies. But with each of them, as with me, of course, there will be bodyguards, it is customary to bring no more than two to a meeting.

- Officials wear reinforced armor of the second type, but as far as I understand, this is not a problem for you. As far as I know there are no prestige classes among them, there used to be one besides the previous general, but he also died under unknown circumstances.

It turns out Russell is quite ambitious, it is quite possible that Russell has long been preparing to seize power. But Sam certainly didn't mind. Even if all these officials and the general were really great people and leaders, what would he care about?

- I see, this is not a problem.

They discussed the details, after which Sam went to rest and wait for the right day.

Two days later, Sam, Russell, and another of his bodyguards went to the meeting. Sam without hesitation began to act according to the plan. There were no particular difficulties.

He took out current general first and then started taking out the rest rapidly. All of these leaders and their guards were not very different from the strongest people from the camp, which he had slaughtered earlier.

Russell then ordered Sam to deal with certain problem people who might lead the resistance and use the armored cars and so on. Sam quickly did everything and brought the heads of the enemies.

Sam looked like Russell's bodyguard and unquestioningly performed all the tasks, this was necessary so that Russell had fewer problems in the future and the allies did not have unnecessary thoughts.

Of course, the change of power was not easy, and the camp was not calm, to put it mildly, but Russell and his friends were involved in politics. Sam calmly played his part to the end.

A couple of days later, Sam went to Europe, namely Spain, the target should be there.

To his surprise, Russell sent 12 more evolvers on the plane with him in addition to the pilot, two of whom would simply accompany the pilot. The task of the rest will be a preliminary capture of targets after Sam has cleared it.

Before shipping, Russell told Sam some interesting news.

He began with the fact that due to the fact that spirituality on the planet was constantly increasing, many means of communication were lost.

No satellite communications were working, the Internet gradually stopped working. Even radio, telephone and other means are no longer relevant, at least when it comes to long distances.

Russell found out that Gloria and her companion had arrived in their country and visited different camps buying fruits which improves vision in the dark. Apparently in Europe, such fruits were rare.

It turned out that these fruits were intended not only for people, but also for carrier pigeons.

Due to communication problems, carrier pigeons began to gain popularity in Europe again; at first, in the conditions of the apocalypse, this method of communication was not relevant.

At level 10, the corresponding class could only interact a little with animals, but this was not enough to find a companion animal for itself, and it was still not easy to train pigeons. However, at level 20, everything changed, pigeons, like other creatures, became stronger and smarter.

Even before the apocalypse, pigeons could fly at speeds of up to 100 km per hour, if not more. Well, after that, their capabilities increased dramatically.

Russell learned that trainers even fed animals or humans to pigeons to get them stronger and faster, which later became a great way to communicate over ultra-long distances.

7