Chapter 61
340 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Thanks to the fruits of night vision, the pigeons were even more effective. They could fly even at night, which greatly increased their effectiveness.

Following the Investigation, Russell found a man from the Hammer organization in the capital.

The man was the trainer, and his pigeon most likely went to Spain to report that Sam had returned.

Russell found out that the organization has its own base in Spain, in a park not too far from Gibraltar.

It became obvious that Russell was going to take this base, and if all goes well, send more people there.

Sam certainly didn't mind, even if Russell decided to take over the world, what did he care? If Russell's influence and capabilities grow, then Sam will only benefit from it.

The distance to the target was around 7 thousand kilometres, when they finally flew over the airport in Gibraltar, Sam and the rest of the fighters jumped out with a parachute.

They jumped out near the airport in order to carry out a sweep and take control of it so the pilot could land safely.

The airport was under the control of people, it was cleared and there were even a couple of planes. Sam decided not to rush to chop everyone to pieces, but first he found people at the airport and found out what's what.

The airport belonged to the Spanish government and they did not prohibit its use, but they did not charge a small fee for it.

That was Russell's problem already, so the plane landed.

After re-seeding on cars, they went to the approximate destination. After a couple of hours, they found the intended target.

It was something like a town located on a hill, but at the very top there was something like a mixture of a medieval castle and houses.

All this miracle was located almost in open nature, of course, traces of human activity were noticeable, but still rare.

Zombies, of course, were not only in cities, but scattered everywhere, but still they rarely entered such a wilderness.

So such an environment was something of a natural defense, and the animals only helped the fighters to become stronger.

They even managed to find a place and build a helipad, on which there were five different helicopters.

The town was almost not guarded and there were no walls around; it was mainly the castle and the helipad that were guarded.

Sam decided that the helipad would be his first target so that no one escaped.

Russell's fighters were few, so he told them not to climb, they would only take the survivors from the helipad and go away until Sam cleared the area.

Sam was going to capture whoever he could alive to get more information. He told the cat to stay away from him and kill whoever he could from ambushes.

After he incapacitated about twenty people on the helipad, an alarm sounded and soon many evolvers began to descend from the castle on the hill, and movements began in the town below.

Sam did not think long and ran to meet them and began the massacre. While there were no Type 3 fighters among them, there was little threat to Sam, he moved among them and tore apart one by one.

For some fighters it took only a moment, sometimes it took a couple of seconds to mess around, but somewhere in 10 minutes there were already hundreds of corpses on the slope. Even Sam was a little tired of this.

Sam ate the fruit to regain his stamina and moved towards the castle.

He saw a small delegation at the top of one of the castle walls watching the massacre, so he decided to deal with them first, and only then finish off the rest of the crowd of evolvers.

The walls of the castle were very high, but there were many ledges, irregularities, windows and the like, so Sam jumped up rather quickly.

They fired at him, even with RPGs fired volleys, but Sam felt threats and dodged without problems.

Sam quickly reached the desired targets, when he approached, they gave the order to cease fire and tried to enter into dialogue with him.

He only made sure that among these twenty people there are those who he needs together with their bodyguards. As always, Sam didn`t want to hear anything or trash talk around.

Although Sam was tired, when he remembered Ashley's face, the fatigue blew away like a wind, he attacked them too, although he only tried to deprive the limbs or knock out whoever he could.

There was a several pretty good fighters there, even tho no one was at level 30, Sam had to put a little effort to this fight. specially since he was trying to keep alive most of them. So things got a bit messy, but those people were still not strong enough to really make troubles for him.

When he finished with them, he began to carve out the remnants of resistance in the area.

People who came running from the town, at the sight of hundreds of corpses around the hill, acted in different ways. Someone tried to find the enemy, but most, on the contrary, dumped back.

Sam continued, no longer in a hurry, to move around and suppress resistance. But he did not take his eyes off only more than a dozen people whom he had knocked out earlier.

Sam was a pragmatic man, so, under normal circumstances, he wouldn't bother with revenge.

But now he was at the peak of his strength, all these fighters in his eyes were just bugs.

Plus, Ashley's death made him more angry than he expected.

8