Chapter 62
335 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon those who wanted to die diminished, he hid this ten of "bosses" in one of the rooms, tying them properly with ropes made of leather of the third type.

Returning to the helipad, he continued to cut out the remnants of those who resisted.

On this day, Sam killed more than 500 people, captured many. Many fled, of course. But in the end, not all residents of the town belonged to the organization.

There was no need to kill thousands of inhabitants. Whoever wants to leave, let him leave, but with those who stayed it will be possible to negotiate later.

Sam did not know the exact numbers, but to take the 20th level, it was necessary somewhere around 40 million particles, for the 30th level, respectively, already somewhere around 3 billion.

Today Sam killed many fighters and there were many fighters of the organization level 20 and above.

For killing 20x levels, they gave in the area of ​​half of the soul particles they had. Then there was a regression, although Sam was not sure how much less experience was given.

But even if we assume that Sam killed 100 fighters of 20x levels, then he earned about 2 billion experience, but considering that Sam raised the level, there were probably much more such fighters.

Moreover, it was worth considering that at times he used the absorption of particles by armor, no matter how fast he was, it is impossible not to catch a certain number of skills of different types and dodge all bullets.

The crux of the matter is that although in the Amazon it was possible to find high-level animals that gave a lot of experience at once, but if you kill 20x and higher levels of people in such numbers, then the experience is also not small.

Sam wasn't even sure which method was more efficient.

Sam level 32

Class Immortal

Strength 55 (+3)

Agility 103 (+3)

Stamina 50 (+3)

Fortitude 50 (+3)

Spirit 77

Unallocated stat points 0

Abilities - Premonition of Danger, Spiritual Armor, Mobility.

Even when Sam's agility was around 16-20, he was already moving somewhere 2 times faster than a normal person, but then, as in the case of experience, there was a regression.

The larger the parameter became, the less it gave gains. So Sam decided that for now, dexterity is enough and it is worth a little adjust other parameters.

Sam found 10 fighters sent by Russell near the helipad they were keeping an eye on. He said that the resistance was suppressed, but if something does happen, so that they do not risk it, but let him know.

All the same, Sam hated all this nonsense with organizing people, and these 10 people had to deal with these issues.

The time soon came for interrogation with partiality.

The town was completely subordinate to the Hammer organization. There were enough such organizations.

Not all strong evolvers wanted to work for the government and kill zombies, but preferred to establish their bases on the outskirts, gradually spreading their influence.

Of course, given that there were no mind control skills, and also the fact that a lot of experience was given for high-level evolvers, it was not easy to collect and maintain an organization of even this scale.

In addition to the base, they had scouts in many large camps. As in the camp of the capital of country X, they transmitted information by pigeons. There were also a couple of branches, but still the main base was here.

Gloria's father turned out to be one of the killed among the 20s on the wall, Sam was glad that he was here and he did not have to look for him, but also upset that he killed him so quickly.

It was obvious that Groria was just innocent victim of his, and maybe her father too. But it does not matter who is right or wrong. As long as Sam will be stronger than others he will always be right, not matter what he does.

He decided to recoup the rest, and when the fighters finished with interrogations, he began to torture the rest, and in particular the leader.

Among Russell's fighters, one turned out to be with the healing skill, he helped Sam keep the leader alive and gave clues about torture.

The cat, too, in this chaos found someone to profit from, well, after that, Sam provided him with some of those with whom the interrogation had already ended.

Sam avenged Ashley and calmed down a bit, he sat on top of castle and looked around. The cat sat on Sam's head and did the same. It was worth admitting that it was quite beautiful here.

Many hills filled with various trees and other vegetation covered almost the entire area around.

Previously, there were many paths among the hills and at times other footprints of people were visible. However, with the growth of spirituality, almost everything was covered with solid forests wherever you looked.

A couple of Russell's fighters headed back to the airport. Firstly, it was necessary to pay for the services for its use, otherwise the plane will remain there.

And secondly, since the operation was successful, more people could have been transported here.

8