Chapter 66
336 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam felt another sword wielder so he decided to check him out.

As before, they found a convenient landing site, after which Sam left in search of a place with a good view of the surroundings and began to wait patiently.

It didn't take long this time. The very next day, Sam noticed a man in the distance who was approaching him at a steady but fast pace.

Sam went down the hill and went to meet him. Soon they met face to face and began to look at each other from a distance of some 50 meters.

Sam looked very impressive with his 2-meter height and developed muscles and complexion, also the crocodile's skin that protects the entire body including the face made his appearance quite frightening.

His opponent was the opposite, he was not a tall, rather young guy of about 20 years old, his complexion did not stand out at all.

The only odd thing about it was that he had a completely pale skin like a corpse. In addition, there was some kind of darkness in his eyes.

At first Sam thought he had met Z3, but he never even met Z1, so he did not know what they looked like, besides, it is obvious that the guy was alone and there were no zombies in the area.

Then Sam remembered the prestige class of the pale master, which he could have chosen at the 10th level, it is likely that it was him or something like that. Although it was difficult to say for sure.

Sam felt a little tension, obviously the opponent was not weak. In any case, until you enter the battle you will not know

Sam on his way since apocalypse has already met a couple of people who caused him similar feelings. People who may have been equal or close to him in strength.

But in all previous cases, he immediately ran away, or quietly walked away, trying not to attract attention, and then ran away. He was not willing to interact or compete with those people in any way.

He did not want to fight with those who are equal to him in strength, it is simply stupid.

But even if he runs away now, the radius of the swords continued to grow. Soon he will be found one way or another, there is no point in postponing anymore.

Sam turned his swords around for courage and prepared to charge into battle.

Neither Sam nor his rival was clearly about to chat. There was nothing to talk about, everything was simple and clear anyway.

Sam used his spirit sword, as well as the sword of space, he never managed to find a stronger sword.

His opponent also used two swords, besides the spiritual one he used the sword of darkness or something like that.

Sam dashed forward and swung his swords, both blows were easily blocked, Sam, using his mobility skill, went behind the pale-faced man's back, striking his neck and body.

To his surprise, pale guy managed to react, but now instead of trying to block, he delivered his own swings towards Sam, ignoring the trajectory of Sams swords.

Two blows from Sam reached the pale face, he managed to cut his skin, but that was where his success ended. It seemed like the bones of this pale guy was really tough.

Sam managed to move slightly and missed one of the retaliatory blows past him, receiving only a scratch, but the second drove into his body properly.

Sam felt no faint impulse and his armor dropped one-tenth, if not more, in just one hit.

It became clear that blocking his hits with armor was a bad idea, he needed energy for his movement skill. Sam's body strength was enormous, so he decided to try it as it is.

But as soon as Sam stopped using the armor, he felt something strange.

He felt some kind of heaviness in his body and even in his head, some kind of overwhelming aura began to act on him.

Sam tried to attack again, but his blows again did not bring the desired results, no matter how hard he tried.

At the same time, Sam himself continued to receive injuries, moreover, because of this aura of suppression, it became even more difficult for him.

Catching another blow to the body, Sam flew to the side, his armor was cut and a not weak cut appeared in his chest.

The pale guy was better than Sam in every way. Strength of the body, power of blow and mastery of the sword.

He was inferior only in speed, but because of the aura, even this advantage was too small.

Sam began to realize that it would not end well, he decided to make one last try.

Once again using his mobility skill, he went behind the pale-faced man, but this time he remained a couple of meters away. During the move, he changed his swords to RPG-32s and shot the pale-faced man almost point-blank.

Immediately after firing, he slammed into armor and used his mobility to move away from the explosion.

However, even this did not bring any results; some kind of dark energy seemed to explode around the pale-faced and the explosion did not harm him at all.

Sam's jaw dropped, not only was this dead man's body as strong as L3 or something, but he also used some skill that neutralized the RPG shot.

And Sam did not know whether he demonstrated all the skills. Sam was not going to die in battle like an idiot, he without hesitation turned around and ran.

The pale-faced man pursued him, but it was obvious that Sam was faster, if not for the aura, then, thanks to his high agility and mobility, Sam would have seriously surpassed him in speed.

Of course Sam wasn't naive enough to think that he could get off 500 kilometres, he certainly didn't have the stamina to maintain the right pace for so long.

And it is not known how long this walking corpse will be able to maintain its speed.

After making some gap between them, Sam took out his spiritual sword and, reluctantly, threw it with all his might in one direction, while he himself ran in the opposite direction.

Only in this way could he get rid of the persecution, without the sword no one could find him.

8