Chapter 68
338 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---

The cat was clearly not happy with some goodbyes. Sam said goodbye to him, but of course he did not want to go anywhere.

The cat tried to wake Sam up, hit him in the face, lick his wounds and jump around his body, continuing to growl.

He even tried to hypnotize Sam to wake him up, but nothing helped.

Soon Sam was consumed by a small flash of light and he completely disappeared.

The cat even slightly widened his eyes seeing this, the bed remained in place, but no matter how the cat was looking, he could no longer find Sam anywhere.

---

After an unknown amount of time, Sam came to his senses.

He remembered that he had to die at last.

Looking around, he saw that he was in a small room about 5 cubic meters. But this room was translucent, like a soap bubble.

Outside, Sam saw the sky and the sun, and beneath him was an endless sea. It became clear that he was still alive and was in the air somewhere in the middle of the sea.

Sam examined himself, all that was with him initially remained with him, he was even dressed in torn crocodile skin. But there were no more wounds.

The room contained a small table and chair, made of the same transparent substance as the room itself. Well, on the other side of the room there were three small spheres, again made of a transparent substance.

Sam blinked.

- What? - no one answered.

- Is anybody here?

He looked down at his feet again, he felt as if he were standing in the air.

Sam sat down in a chair. Quite convenient.

He ran his fingers across the table and stains appeared on it, you can even paint a picture.

Sam got up and walked over to the three spheres, touching one of them.

The sphere glowed slightly, after which it returned to its original state, and an image began to be projected on the wall.

There was a choice of languages ​​in the image. English, Russian, Spanish and so on. Sam knew Spanish well, but still chose English.

After that, an image of something like a galaxy appeared on the screen, gradually the image came closer, showing various stars and planets.

Various landscapes of planets, various living creatures of all kinds, nature, buildings, pagodas, palaces and castles of various types were also shown.

They showed concrete huge cities of all kinds with various creatures, although there were still mostly humanoid races.

Various types of starships of various shapes were also shown.

Among the ships were both banal flying boats and saucers, and ships in the form of various creatures, and even something like ships of modern types.

While all these and other images were playing, at the same time a female voice spoke in English:

- Greetings traveler. This is a special introductory course from the planetary spirit web game formation.

- First of all, I will immediately inform you that this formation is sold and distributed exclusively in the spiritual network. If you see this message, then you have become a user of this formation one way or another.

- The formation can be used for various purposes, first of all, it is acquired in order to accelerate the spread of spiritual energy and strengthen living beings on the corresponding planet, this is the main purpose of the formation.

- The formation has many additional features, but their use depends only on the current owners of the formation.

- Since you see this message, then we congratulate you on the fact that you have passed the strengthening using this formation. You can get detailed information about your body and spiritual energy in the nearest spiritual node, where you will be sent soon.

- The purpose of this introductory course is to give you some basic knowledge of the universe and the spiritual network.

Sam's jaw dropped at such pictures and information, but he still listened intently.

It has been argued that spiritual energy is the main energy in the universe.

This energy works in a very strange way, something like a virus, it infects everything around it comes into contact with.

All living and inanimate beings after infection with spiritual energy gradually become stronger both physically and spiritually.

It can take years and possibly millions of years, depending on many different factors.

A funny fact, if you place, for example, a flower in a closed space and infect a flower with spiritual energy, then the flower will gradually begin to develop itself and become stronger, while it will also spread spiritual energy around itself while continuing to develop.

Thus, spiritual energy spreads throughout the universe and it becomes more and more of spirit energy around.

8